[How TO] earn by searching things on the internet(With payment proof) - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

[How TO] earn by searching things on the internet(With payment proof)

•  

Dear Cryptotalk members!

Today in this topic, I am going to share my personal experiences regarding online earnings. Today's topic is related to online earnings made by using search engine Presearch, from where you can earn some cryptocurrency tokens as a reward for searching the terms in the browser.

1. First, of all go to this website for creating your account. 👉 Presearch

2. After you successfully created your account on presearch and login on your account you're able to get 25 PRE tokens as a sign up rewards. You can now visit their official website, and once you get there you are able to see the complete interface as shown in the screenshot below:

861298252_Screenshotfrom2020-10-1019-30-14.thumb.png.567bad6887fee6ddf6279bdf241c5c89.png

3. For each search you made from the website, you're able to earn 0.25 PRE tokens.

4. The daily limit of searches is 32, means you're only able to get max of 8 PRE tokens per day. More than 32 searches, you're not paid and earnings  is limited to 8 tokens per day.

5. The price of the token at current time can be viewed from 👉 Coinmarketcap.

6. PRE tokens are available for trading in the crypto exchanges like Kucoin, Probit and HitBTC.

1343764548_Screenshotfrom2020-10-1020-08-31.thumb.png.66db6476cfdec0a49de4b33b06a526cd.png

7. Here's the payment proof from the Presearch website, that I made in around 14 months of using it as my regular search engine.

Payment Proof:

1566146527_Screenshotfrom2020-10-1019-11-25.thumb.png.c94da895a0fd36efd9582cce4fea55d6.png

Thank you dear friends for your valuable time reading this article. If you've any queries you may leave a comment or mention me if you want to know further information regarding the Presearch search engine. I hope this article will be helping you to earn cryptocurrency by searching the things on the internet.

For more information on online earnings you can visit my forum posts here,  👉 Capterra    👉 G2

I Wish You Happy Earning!! 

Stay Home Stay Safe!!

Edited by pacific
Some Minor Updates
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

Thanks for sharing interesting information .. Do you have information on how to increase my Account Level? My Account Level is 7. I do not know how the level system works

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yeah, I know Presearch browser and PRE tokens. I used this browser for a time before i shift to brave browser, presearch pays a good amount but it requires patient because you need a lot of PRE tokens to withdraw.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah, I know Presearch browser and PRE tokens. I used this browser for a time before i shift to brave browser, presearch pays a good amount but it requires patient because you need a lot of PRE tokens to withdraw.

Yes friend @Calvinpriva the majority of this type of service like Presearch is their high withdraw minimum payout. We feel bored to wait a long time to reach a such payout. For this reason there are many people who don't take a long time in such service with high minimum payout. I think they should reduce that to encourage people.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Yes friend @Calvinpriva the majority of this type of service like Presearch is their high withdraw minimum payout. We feel bored to wait a long time to reach a such payout.For this reason there are many people who don't take a long time in such service with high minimum payout. I think they should reduce that to encourage people.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Sure @tienda Presearch is a good project but the minimum for payout from their browser is the problem that makes a lot of people to use other browsers. Maybe they will change the payout amount because many users are complaining about it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

23 hours ago, KURTAULI said:

Thanks for sharing interesting information .. Do you have information on how to increase my Account Level? My Account Level is 7. I do not know how the level system works

@KURTAULI As far as I am concerned, Level 7 for Presearch is still good, as the eligible tokens for withdrawal will be 70% of your total accumulated PRE tokens. Honestly, speaking I am at PRE- Level 6 and even I am getting 60% of my Reward Tokens based on my level, and I am satisfied, and still working in this website regularly. Now, I am waiting for my fourth withdrawal as soon as the eligible tokens reaches 1000 PRE, and I think I will be able to withdraw again, by the end of this month. So, I just want to make sure, do not worry on Presearch Levels, continue with your authentic searches, do not speed up or haste to gather tokens, do timely searches with 2-3 minutes interval between your each search, and most importantly be consistent and regular.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Really nice that you've attached some payment of proof on your post. This will assure people here in the forum that they are not wasting their time on that application. Though I think your post is not on the right section, I feel like it belongs on Application section.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for the information about this browser. I am currently using Brave Browser and if I use this Search engine, I will get benefits from both platforms.

Reading all the reviews from many members the platform's seems paying and ok to work.  

They do also provide browser or only search engine is available right now?

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, Ridam said:

Thanks for the information about this browser. I am currently using Brave Browser and if I use this Search engine, I will get benefits from both platforms.

Reading all the reviews from many members the platform's seems paying and ok to work.  

They do also provide browser or only search engine is available right now?

@Ridam For your Information, Presearch is not a browser but it's a search engine just like Google, Bing and Duckduckgo. You can use presearch website on any web browser like Brave, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome. But if you're interested in online earnings, then using a Brave browser would be the great idea. Moreover, you can still use Cryptotab browser, which is similar to chrome. 

• +2 2

9 hours ago, pacific said:

@Ridam For your Information, Presearch is not a browser but it's a search engine just like Google, Bing and Duckduckgo. You can use presearch website on any web browser like Brave, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome. But if you're interested in online earnings, then using a Brave browser would be the great idea. Moreover, you can still use Cryptotab browser, which is similar to chrome. 

I have mentioned it's as search engine in second line🤔. And in thread members are saying they do also has browser. I checked that and found out they also do has browser, in case you have missed brother. That's the reason for writing browser there.

And I do understand the difference between search engine and browser.

I Listened about this platform yesterday and found out they do have their browser. It seems you are working for a while there and don't know they have browser too. And I double checked it's from Presearch.org team .Check out here for Android: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.presearch

They do also have for Ios and browser extension in case you are on different platforms.Screenshot_2020-12-06-09-30-46-080_com.google.android_apps_docs.thumb.jpg.89925db25f3901c338437678ce882d21.jpg

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Some browsers that give you money in exchange for browsing pose a great danger to the device and the computer processor because they use the processing unit a lot, but in return they pay you cents that are not equal to a part of the money that you pay to fix computer crashes. This is a view that is not more respectful to everyone.