Is there any short cut way to learn forex trading? - Page 5 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Is there any short cut way to learn forex trading?

Hi. Yes, there are many ways. The fastest way is to make money on the platform, which is not a pity and immediately experiment. If it doesn't work out and you have questions along the way, you learn the theory. This is the fastest way! It's faster just to buy some expensive course where you will be held by the hand and told about all the nuances. You'll have to learn anyway! The smartest person earns money in trading

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I love crypto related news,forum and any kind of crypto related articles. Since my online journey I want to learn about forex trading. So is there any easy and shortcut way to learn forex trading quickly.

Be carefull with choosing forex brokers that's the first thinkg you should know about; then try to learn basics and such resistances and supports and ry to find what's the best for you short or long tearms.

• +1 1

I think that there is no shortcut to learning Forex, you just have to focus on a specific topic and strategy, which will help you generate profits, in the short term or in the long term, as you prefer. But in case there are many blogs and youtube channels with excellent content to learn

Goodnight. In order to learn forex you must take the path of study. know the world of the market, cryptocurrencies and learn to analyze. since if you do not have the essential fundamentals it will be difficult for you to start on the path of trading.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

I love crypto related news,forum and any kind of crypto related articles. Since my online journey I want to learn about forex trading. So is there any easy and shortcut way to learn forex trading quickly.

no, there is no shortcut way to learn forex because forex is a world's largest business in the world and it has so many tools to learn therefore it has no shortcut way to learn forex if you want to learn forex you should take minimum 3 months to learn from an experienced coach and then you'll be able to trade as a forex trader.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, CoreBusinessJG said:

Hola

Actualmente existen muchas estrategias e indicadores que siempre prometen grandes retornos. Pero al final fracasan y la realidad es muy diferente.

Lo que me ha funcionado es negociar solo las tendencias de precio. Simplemente ignoro el ruido que hacen el precio, los rangos y las acumulaciones. Solo comercio tendencias.

Me concentro en los principales pares del mercado Forex. Realmente funciona porque mi estrategia se basa en un 100% "Price Action" y no en indicadores.

Te dejo un ebook que te puede interesar. "Comprensión de los mitos de las tendencias y patrones del mercado" Descarga gratuita.

Si te parece interesante el software, te dejo la url para que puedas revisarlo.

FXTrendy

Gracias y saludos

Negocio principal JG

Yes, those people who promise huge returns always turn out to be scams, it is better that each one focus on their strategy and go their way

• +1 1

YouTube is the best way to learn how to trade forex, but you must choose people carefully to learn from them how to correct and scientific analysis.

• +2 1

Yes I can teach you in two lines, just download the app, meta trader 5, deposit money into your account and start a trade no mater the currency pair and anything else just stop when it is in profit, that's what you needed.

Forex trading is a complex trading that requires vast knowledge on it,There are many factors to consider by trading.So,you need a careful study.There is no short cut to learn Forex trading.You have to go through the fundamentals.

• +3 1

Forex trading needs to manage risk, especially in unstable markets. So everyone should know this type of trade and study it well. Where every person investing in the currency market must know what are the currencies in circulation and their types, the appropriate times for trading, the method of calculating profits, etc.

If you have the time, I recommend starting with a full course for beginners to learn the basics first.
Otherwise, you may be able to start with YouTube and follow the professionals to quickly learn the basics, manage capital and risk, open a fake account and trade with your hand to get a faster idea of the market.

• +2 1

the shortest way it to learn buy and sell and placing the order to buy and sell the next is simple you need to put any trade and wait for it to go in green and you will keep your secracy.

Yes you need some best tutorials for learning about it search about it on youtube or google if you really want to learn you will access forex soon if you just post here for fun 😜 then avoide forex trading and play just games

In Forex trading, we need skilled based trading strategies. You might explore to learn so many essential things for Forex trading before diving into this field. See if you can find some online tutorials on Edx or Udemy.

The fastest way to learn Forex trading is to watch the videos, be patient and take the time to be able to understand the market because in Forex trading there are many things that need to be learned and understood.

the shortcut way to learn forex trading is that you can deposit a lot of money in your account and open a trade and close it only when it is profit

Actually there has many way to learn about forex trading but from my point of view there has no shortcut way to learn forex because it’s a world's largest business platfrom and it has so many function so you can't learn it at a short time. Besides if you learn it at a short time then you can't acquire proper knowledge about it and it will be risky to trade for you.

Friends, I think there is no shortcut method. Because these are things that not everyone usually understands. And these things are very risky. If we want to learn about Forex trading, we have to learn better with time.

Am afraid not....you can’t cheat the learning curve rather fall in love with it..you can’t cheat experience..remember knowledge without experience is dead take that from me thank you 

There is no shortfall in trading And well know that if you take the short cut, you may lose money First learn the method, earn money, profit Then you can risk your money Buying and selling may increase your chances.

I do not know if there is a shortcut way to learn the Forex trading because you have to learn how to read the charts and different charts are very difficult to learn

You should not look for the shortcut if you want to continue working in it you have to give its time and space so you can succeed in it. For where to start learning there's this platform has some good information and there's YouTube which is in my opinion is the best platform to learn anything you want. 

If you want to learn the forex and trading at the shortcut a level you should learn the basics and start start doing the trades and make your personal strategies

To learn forex trading requires a lot of time because it's not an easy game and too risky therefore, it's better to spend most of time to learn and do practicals with demo trading account and don't rush in the game with less knowledge or else you lose your money.