Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

Just now, Sandee23 said:

Yes i think many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. 

Violating youtube policy occurs when cryptochannels give some sort advice and do not have any disclaimers or are not informative. I follow many cryptochannels that do use disclaimers and no video's have been removed so far.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

We still dont know the opinion of Google the mother company for YouTube about crypto currenceies if they are support it or no  but there are many crypto currenceies app in the Google play store that didnt deleted, so May be they will eccept it soon in YouTube. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

I dont think that because each site has a specific domain that differs greatly from the other ! but to be hoenst ! there is never a competitor for Youtube right now 

10 hours ago, Shuvro20 said:

I don't think YouTube is trying to do that. Because YouTube is not adding crypto currency. Crypto Currency and YouTube programs. So YouTube won't go against crypto currency.

Yes they are not, they will not go against it. They have a lot of videos related to it

I don't think Youtube is against cryptocurrency, it is just trying to fight against scammers who upload videos about crypto and fool people to steal their money. Youtube has established a system so that only verified and legit groups or people can upload crypto videos. With the increasing number of fake projects every day, this kind of measures should be taken to save social media from spams.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:05 PM, Migo said:

I don't know about that, and us I know youtube still didn't post its opinion about cryptocurrencies, but I think it will accept bitcoin in the future, but more development is needed for bitcoin to achieve that

Yes ..i too didn't hear about such news .to the best of my knowledge YouTube never gonna against cryptocurrency infact it is in the support of the crypto and in future it will accept the bitcoin

On 1/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, Fabrick said:

From many days youtube deleting the Crypto related videos that's mean they don't want to support Crypto. But many days ago youtube were promoted the Crypto videos let's see what happen in future

Youtube just like the government if it is real against crypto in no time it will have no choice but to follow along.

I heard that they are deleting any thing related to Cryptotalk.org ! but i dont know if this is true or not  I wish that not happens ! because with youtube it will help people to know about this forum 

I don't know.on my country I still see a lot of blogers promoting video.and they uploaded 2 to 3 videos every week i don't think YouTube are restricting video about cryptocurrency.maybe you add something on your video that against the YouTube policy.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:53 PM, Imra khosa said:

YouTube is taking strict action against the channels which were promoting cryptocurrency. Many channel which used to upload cryptocurrency content have lost their a lot of videos which are deleted by YouTube. And a message is sent by YouTube that you have violated our policy. The content was Harmful or  Dangerous. What's going on peeps ?

I have also the same feelings. As i think that Google thinks people are looking money because of their YouTube channel. So they are cracking down guys.

I don't think youtube is against cryptocurrency content. Yes they will ban you if you post against the rules of them. YouTube just focus on good content which doesn't violates their rules.

YouTube they are already against crypto account channel most of the people that have account related to crypto they have been stop it I removed some subscribers in their channel some removed the number of time watching hours

Welcome with me

I think that Google company about cryptocurrencies is very complicated, we have not heard about it that it showed any news that it entered the field of encryption
It fights cryptography through YouTube just as central banks do
I don't think the company has any encryption direction policies, just trying to narrow it down

I don’t know exactly why this happened. YouTube has edited the content that is sweet about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and then reposted it, arguing that something went wrong.

I think its not true .. youtube is based on google engine .. its not true to fight crypto currency because there's some day it will use it

Wow, that is I really do not know and what is the reason why they are deleting that, that is why I can't find or it is really to find channel that talk about crypto and only forex and stock market.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I don't know about this but I heard that YouTube delete videos of a person who promote cryptocurrency or any content about this... And warned  that person to don't do this again 

I don't know right, Many people think that if youtuber promotes crypto currency then that youtube channel hit the styke. But we are constantly seeing a lot of youtuber crypto currency promoting. But nothing is happening to their channel.

The truth is that you cannot stop a moving train. Many companies have try to stop cryptocurrency but they failed and joined the crusade. Some companies still think that blockchain is a huge threat to their business, Like theta is a threat to YouTube. But not withstanding they will still succumb to the power of blockchain. Facebook tried to fight blockchain technology, but they couldn't and now they are creating their own coin libra. YouTube can only try but they will not succeed.

Well i am not clear in your mind , as one day they thought they would be dying the entire crypto interrelated youtube videos and so therefore after a connect of living they were motto it was now an inaccuracy , they didn't portend to puzzle out it. I guess that numerous youtuber produce abundantly proteste and hence youtube accepted wisdom that it would not be a clever surety to court order videos.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:34 AM, Crypto555 said:

They are probably doing this because they saw how many scams are being created and promoted on youtube everyday. That's why they want to protect their users from this

The thing is that they removed all content related to cryptocurrencies even the one that is helping people and it is not promoting any scams. But there's nothing we can do unfortunately 

No, I think YouTube is with it because we all came to know about it from YouTube and say a lot of good news on YouTube.