How to Trade in Yobit. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakil Mahmud

How to Trade in Yobit.

The process of exchanging currencies inside the platform requires a lot of experience, knowing the right time, avoiding recklessness, caution with every operation, and patience

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

After opening an account on the yobit platform, you will enter the trading. It is an easy-to-use destination and you do not need much understanding as the purchase price is on the left hand side. The sale is on the right side at the time I explained it previously.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In the trading part, Yobit has a very understandable design for those who want to operate; As it is also an exchange that has a lot of money, since it has many cryptocurrencies that are in little exchange, this makes us have the opportunity a lot of money.

Edited by Yosneiber Lopez
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

Keep in mind that trading fee if you are looking to try to do a substantial amount of buy/sells.  You breakeven is going to be 0.4% difference 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Trading at yobit exchange is very easy, straight forward and instant as you just need to press on the coin you want to trade at the left side on coins list and it will bring the BTC pair and you enter the amount you wish to buy or sell and that so you are done.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Yes it is right that the price of crypto currency is getting low because their is dur to this pandemic so you have be. Now more carefull than before in yobit otherwise you won't profit much 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yes, I agree with you. The yobit platform has an easy-to-use interface, but I do not advise you to trade if you do not have enough experience to do so because you will lose all your money in a short period.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Trading in Yobit is very easy, just choose a trade order from the list at the top, then select the trading pair that you want to trade against the currency, bitcoin, dollar or other, and then choose the name of the currency you want to buy and try to buy the currency at a low price, specify the quantity and click the buy button, And the sale is done in the same way as well.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I really like yobit. I can receive free coins every day, I can participate in airdrop programs at yobit. That is a wonderful thing

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Trading in it is very simple, open an account, send money through bitcoin, and start trading, investing and winning free currencies

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Trading on the Yobit platform is safe and reliable, and you can invest in the currencies you want and put the price you want in your order.  But the problem is that there is no stop-loss feature, and therefore it is possible to sleep and not find your money in the morning due to the sharp drop in price, so you have to look carefully for the currency and put the appropriate price in the buy or sell order before you invest in any currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yobit website exchange platform for me is the best design and easy platform where you can do the trading without difficult, I think it is designed for beginner so you need just a little time to understand how it works, but if you found it not easy visit this topic for easy way:

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Once you go to Ubit you will know some of your business options and after visiting your profile in cryptocurrency you will know the options of this system and you will also be able to do business by looking at the interface in your wallet.  I think you will definitely benefit if you trade. Thank you mf friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post about how to trade at yobit exchange, although I know how to trade at yobit exchange because I am experience at trading. Know Trading is a advantage at cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The yobit platform provides opportunities to the users tolearn about the basic strategies and approaches that are required for trading in cryptocurrencies in a long as well as short term. it also provides knowledge regarding the various cryptocurrencies that are available in the market and which ones are doing better in terms of good trends and price fluctuations. Yobit is a a good platform to learn and grow.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 10/12/2020 at 3:25 PM, George10 said:

Trading at yobit exchange is very easy, straight forward and instant as you just need to press on the coin you want to trade at the left side on coins list and it will bring the BTC pair and you enter the amount you wish to buy or sell and that so you are done.

this will help me more on how to trade on yobit, this will be more useful than the context of this topic, thanks for sharing this kind of post mate, i will do it when i get my profit in this forum because i'm just a new member only, i hope i can make more useful contents here!

• +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 10/10/2020 at 4:27 PM, abderrazek1980 said:

The process of exchanging currencies inside the platform requires a lot of experience, knowing the right time, avoiding recklessness, caution with every operation, and patience

If dear colleague, I am with you, your way of expressing yourself in this answer since you study very well to trade that yobit or any other exchange platform, especially as you say that you have to wait for the right moment and above all be patient
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

1 hour ago, Reyna said:

this will help me more on how to trade on yobit, this will be more useful than the context of this topic, thanks for sharing this kind of post mate, i will do it when i get my profit in this forum because i'm just a new member only, i hope i can make more useful contents here!

You are welcome to cryptotalk mate i appreciate your remarks and I wish you all the best in this forum,soon as you reach 100 posts that's when the earnings from each quality posts you deliver that attracts  positive ratings will start dropping automatically in yobit exchange just stay focused while as following the rules in all your contents then it will be well for you.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am think Yobit has a good trade system that we use to make a good trading strategy with ease and all is very fast and very easy to learn. It is a very friendly exchange that it is gives a priority to the user and the experience. I am love the Yobit and will use for longer time and trade.

• +1 1

Not every common  person can read the charts there are many technical things that need to be taken care of so don't  do it by yourself  and put your money at risk.

• +1 1

Its very simple to trade on yobit, you just have to select your pairs and trade them. Open yobit account and select MARKETS you will see all yobit pairs, select the pair that you want and the trading screen will be opened.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have no experience to yobit trading but many people share our trading experience there they could you used and I thing you earn better.