Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

I think everyone who uses cryptocurrency wants to get rich with cryptocurrency. For that every day we trade, check the price of Bitcoin and invest in various cryptocurrencies to try our luck to get rich. But getting rich in cryptocurrency is not like 2009 you just have to buy Bitcoin and store it. The situation in 2009 and today is very different because the current Bitcoin price has reached above $ 30,000, so to dream of becoming rich because cryptocurrency requires hard work.

• +1 1

Yeah I have dreamed that I'll be rich from the crypto currency so I want to start the bitcoin trade for earning much money from the crypto world. I am quite a beginner in the crypto world so I don't have much knowledge about the trade so I am increasing my knowledge about the crypto trade so that I can earn more profits and be successful in the crypto trade. 

I really dream to be rich in all aspects of my life, but Cryptocurrencies are a great consequence of our Digital era and we know that we can have too many long term benefits from it. Many times we get stuck in one thing without knowing that we have to profit from many other markets, we have to be grateful for all the opportunities we have in these times!

• Useful or interesting 1

Being rich is a beautiful thing for everyone, and I am one of the people, in fact, to work here is fun and useful, so that you gain knowledge and experience in the world of cryptography, which leads to gaining money and wealth. It requires effort and hard work.

Of course, I dream of getting rich in crypto.  Necessary steps need to be taken to achieve prosperity in crypto.  There are many types of currencies in crypto.  Which can be earned through the Cryptotalk forum.  But you have to be interested in getting rich in crypto.  You can make a profit by trading and investing. So follow the rules and keep growing in crypto.

Everybody wants to be rich. And as soon as I entered Crypto world, I thought I would be rich. But this is not an easy journey. And now I have stopped dreaming. Just want to earn good income. But what is the harm in dreaming?

Certainly with cryptocurrencies we could become rich if we put enough performance into this, with any cryptocurrency we could reach the goal, for this we must seek knowledge about the cryptocurrency and start investing in an asset that has great value in cryptography.

Of course i want and i believe its possible if i work here with full focus and dedication. There will be many obstacles but if somone faces them with patience and doesn't quit he can be successful in this forum and can achieve anything. What is needed only is to keep patience and be dedicated.

I really want one day to have a lot of money to be able to be calm I know that maybe I will achieve it only that I should not give up and I must continue to move forward without stopping so it is much more convenient to never give up despite the error because cryptocurrencies can give us great surprises.

Yes off course my dear friend crypto currency make me Rich in future... Because now a time I buy some coins and hold with him for the long periods of time... After long time these all coins value increase more so that's time I sell it and earn good... For example I buy some coins 40k dollar... And after some years I sell it 100k dollar so definitely I become rich in future...

You know what I am thinking? I think we should make investments in the cryptocurrencies and keep on doing that and after some time even if one of them is successful we will be rich.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I have a dream to become a rich by the trading of the Bitcoin and by the trading of the cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that I am planning to trade on this form in the future

When we joined cryptotalk, we needed money a lot due to the coronavirus pandemic and we were not able to buy our needs but this site able us to purchase our daily routine things. But with the passage of time it paid us more and more. So we are hopeful. 

Exactly it is something that is always kept alive, because every day new cryptocurrencies come out with a solid support and that they always aspire to the maximum, for example, the binance bnb has a good volume and its value is above 80 usd and this cryptocurrency It would be good to invest in the long term because it looks good.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, all those who work in coding dream of becoming rich, and some of them have already become rich, but we must work hard, obtain knowledge, and be patient to reach this dream

I think every single people working in here carries the same dream. Well it is not an easy way, we surely need to work very hard to get rich with this amazing forum. For for the time being I am expecting at least to pay for my study expenses with the earning I receive from here. 

I dream i could buy bitcoin a long time ago when the price was too low and now i would be rich the rest of my life . but it doesn't mean that there will never be a second chance. thus i am paying attention to ethereum because i a, sure it will become as popular and good as bitcoin

Well, I think that not only me, it just anybody who is into cryptocurrecy to dream of becoming rich in this crypto business, because that is just the purpose of joining this platform, even if the money would not be much, at lest we can leave better off.

Everyone here in forum has a goal to become richest person. And for me, it’s absolutely yes, because for me cryptocurrency will be the best tool to get rich that’s why I am really hardworking on studying so that the knowledge that I gain here in forum I will use to earn more money in different ways just like investing, trading and many more. I am a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency that’s why I want stay for a longer time just to gain knowledge and also make money.

I don't have such dreams of being rich but earning money and making good profits is always an attractive concept for traders of course. Every successful trader have some goals, and with good strategy, they intend to achieve their goals (not dreams, dreams are for losers).

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

To be honest , it is actually possible to become rich using crypto currencies however you need to have immense amount of patience and determination if you want to become rich this way. You must always think that you cannot be rich overnight and it requires lots of failures and everything however it is actually possible to become rich off of cryptos.

Yes,There is no body that puts his effort and energy on something that won’t benefit him.You Don't become rich from one day to another and try to be reasonable.I do making every efforts and expertise available in this field.

We all dream of making lots of money through cryptocurrencies but dreams without efforts that is persistent will only stay as a dream 

Many people are getting rich by using the cryptocurrency, as of now the world richest man in the world elion musk is now buying bitcoin by knowing that he will become more rich from it by increasing it's price because of the demand. That is a great move from him by helping to increased the price of bitcoin.

Yes I dreamt of getting rich here,  in fact that is the reason I am interested in cryptocurrencies because I think that it is another easy way of getting rich aside from Normal business hustles,  so I am still learning about many things here and hoperully soon .