Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

On 10/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, ramonn22 said:

Hello, I believe that the dream of being rich is in all of us, especially in this world of cryptocurrencies in who knows there will be many who have the stroke of luck with some currency and become rich and those people their dream will have come true
And if not, ask the people who bought bitcoin in 2009

thank you very much for reading this topic
a big hello to all

1598969944664-b100c2da-aa95-4f0c-8caf-faa1906f367e.jpg

The dream of becoming rich is what energize our daily activities in this platform. Dreaming of becoming rich without any work or income will fade with time. The world of crytocurrencies is here to help most of us to achieve our dreams, most especially whose who deal in Bitcoin, most of this Bitcoin users store their coins in order to increase it price. 

• +2 1

Dreamer !!!!! Your nothing but a dreamer. As Super Tramp used to sing. To dream is free. But its also necessary to dream to achieve your goals. Visualisation is also a part of dreaming. You have to visualise what you want. The clearer the better. I think its part of being a human being is to dream to be rich, by whatever means possible. If its by BTC, so much better. The great inventor Nikola Tesla, could visualise very clearly complex motors & things, then he would make them according to how he saw them. 

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

23 hours ago, The Game said:

Yes I have a dream of becoming rich with crypto currencies. However I will make a long time future investment that will take time and wait for the perfect time to sell and make a lot of profit but that could be achieve with a lot of patience and market value.

Yeah every cryptocurrency investors have a dream becoming rich one day from it, yeah it takes some time to get rich from cryptocurrency but potency is also the best thing to get in the road of getting rich, 

• +1 1

No i don't. But some people may dream of being rich with cryptocurrency. It isn't their fault. It is nature. Everyone dream of being rich by cryptocurrency. I also dream of like that. But later i realized that to be rich by cryptocurrency it is too hard. You have to be patience and do alot of hard work to be rich.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

43 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah every cryptocurrency investors have a dream becoming rich one day from it, yeah it takes some time to get rich from cryptocurrency but potency is also the best thing to get in the road of getting rich, 

Yes you are right and I will not argue with you on this but to be sincere is not easy to become rich and it requires a lot of sacrifice and patience in other to achieve that goal but notwithstanding we will surely make it as far as crypto currencies is in existence.

• +1 1

Those who bought bitcoins in the year two thousand and nine are among the lucky people in the whole world, in my opinion ... they became rich from the small sums they invested.

• +1 1

Dear mate. Now a days i want to earn some money to complete my basic needs because i am student. I does not work to become rich. Just for our basic needs.

Everyone dreams, but only a few are striving in order to achieve their own dream, and this depends on your degree of will and your strong pursuit in order to reach your goal because surrender and fear will not achieve anything, so try to develop yourself a lot and be strong to face all the difficulties that come in Your way

• +1 1
  • +2 1

45 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

We all dream of being rich, but the matter is not so simple. The world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world, and there are many ways to earn in it, so we have to gain enough experience in order to start making profits.

Experts will always tell you that being optimistic is the first step towards getting rich, optimizing as well as dedicated mindset will see you achieve success and become rich with or without cryptocurrencies 

• +2 1

We are in a world where money plays a very important role and if you can make big money you will be able to do anything you want without a hitch. And cryptocurrencies have made very strong achievements.Some people have invested in amounts that do not exceed 10,000 dollars and are now among the millionaires, so they seize every opportunity as the wonderful things will not end in the blockchain field.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:00 AM, ramonn22 said:

Hello, I believe that the dream of being rich is in all of us, especially in this world of cryptocurrencies in who knows there will be many who have the stroke of luck with some currency and become rich and those people their dream will have come true

a big hello to all

I believe that wealth is a way of thinking and today this is being built over the years, but nevertheless if there is a method and a way it is working with cryptocurrencies it is a good way but in the process you will learn to the fullest.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:00 AM, ramonn22 said:

a big hello to all

Totally friend, the important thing is to have a positive mind and always keep in mind that we could be lucky with some cryptocurrency that gives good results and not get rich overnight but all in due time and with effort.

2 hours ago, The Game said:

Yes you are right and I will not argue with you on this but to be sincere is not easy to become rich and it requires a lot of sacrifice and patience in other to achieve that goal but notwithstanding we will surely make it as far as crypto currencies is in existence.

Yeah that's true nothing good comes with easy work, and yeah even if bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment have very big profit but there are some things that we need to handle,and yeah it takes some time to get rich and yeah patience is the main key.

Yes, the truth is that in 2009 it was a very good option to buy cryptos but no one knew or was clear about the value that cryptos would have in 2020 that if most of us had had a bit of conviction about them, the vast majority would be millionaires but it was very difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 10/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, ramonn22 said:

a big hello to all

In that feature the fancy of assembly it get here bona fide will not be that troublesome i consider the argue why loads of of us measured apt triumphant or strong in crypto currency is as of the estimate instability which makes the trade further full and progressive.

Yes, we have to dream, strive and work hard, and we do not know at any moment that we may have luck, and it is very important to seize opportunities in their time so that we do not regret them after they are gone and feel remorse.

• +2 2

Before joining this forum, I once said I can't make it through cryptocurrency because I had less experience then and always fail in what i invested then but after joining this forum, I gain a lot of experience pertaining to crypto trading mostly and I believe I will one day be rich through cryptocurrency.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, ramonn22 said:

a big hello to all

Yes, I do believed that I could be a millionaire because of bitcoin one day. Why? It's because I have a friend of mine that became a millionaire because of bitcoin. He buy bitcoin when the bitcoin is very useless then suddenly the price of bitcoin risen up to $20000 and that made him a millionaire. I also believed that one it will also happen to me, I'll just do my best everyday in crypto.

• +1 1

I have the ambition of becoming rich through cryptoworld, there are many in the past that become millionaires through bitcoin. there are some other crypto projects have close opportunity which I have buy and hold waiting for them to more value in market to sell and make profits from them. 

• +1 1

Am thinking of gaining enough to build on more wealth on it, as practical it's going to take bits by bits as well as blocks to build that, as basically we all are in some relatable make as having to earn as much in Cryptocurrencies

I think all cryptocurrency price will rise in the future because of the order in it so we should to save our coins to the future, we should be patient and carefully and invest our crypos to increase it for the present. 

It is true that people who bought bitcoin in 2009 at a low price became rich, but now you must be patient and work hard in the field of cryptography in order to make good profits because you cannot get rich in one night.

• +3 1

On 12/12/2020 at 6:53 PM, The Game said:

Yes I have a dream of becoming rich with crypto currencies. However I will make a long time future investment that will take time and wait for the perfect time to sell and make a lot of profit but that could be achieve with a lot of patience and market value.

@The Game I think we are all working here trying to learn and have knowledge about cryptocurrency, to become something better in it, to be able to take our responsibility without depending on any one, we are all here to rich one way or the other

• +3 1

Well I agree that you can become rich through Cryptocurrencies trade but it's not so easy as well think as Many people blindly invest and loss all what they have . So be wise and learn about Cryptocurrencies and try to know how the crypto market work as it can make u enough able to take the right decision

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is the way forward as it stands. Investing in it at this moment is the best investment that one can think of. 

• +2 1