Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

I don't think there is anybody who doesn't like to be rich working either in Crypto or in any other field. Like I do too. And for being rich I believe we should make investment in right project at right time with right research. Like people who have invested in Bitcoin in early days if we could find out good project and Invest like them then definitely we can be rich in my opinion. 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Where I become rich only God knows so to me its important to keep on growing and its really important to really keep everything working its really that important. There is a lot of good that comes with what is happening right now , we need to value what the greatest effort is to make sure that we are able to flow with the power that we have seen right now we need to really create that power that builds you that is how powerful this is and we need to grow with it and curate and build on that

• +2 1

Yes I do. Because at present the price of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. I have already invest some money in cryptocurrency. That's why I think I can earn a big amount of profit from this investment and can become rich.

I think it is hard to be rich as we think because it will take very long time and also patient which most of people don't have ability of patient but if we really want to be rich then we have to do some research about different coins and buy it in cheap price and wait for long time to pump so in this way we can get some huge amount which leads to be rich..

• +1 1

SO may peoples will make a dream that they are going to be rich in the crypto market in future and as same i think also that i make good money one day through this market and earn good money in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My answer for that is yes because the income or earnings in cryptocurrency were really big or profitable enough that's why I'm sure it will help us in our future someday especially when we put some effort to discover it more and if we improve our knowledge on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have dreams but they are not about suddenly getting rich without doing anything to make this happen. I have a plan that is slowly in progress although getting rich is not my goal and I'd rather have targets that I can achieve than far fetched dreams that will probably never happen.

• +2 1

there would not be any person in the world who do not have the dreams of being which the methods he will be able to use are different but still we are the big dreamers of being rich even through the cryptocurrency

Well yes my friend , I have been planning of getting a huge capital from crypto currencies . That's why I am spending most of my time on this forum to learn the skills of trading. This is the only way to achieve my target.

• +1 1

Dream big always and pursue your dreams to actualize them, work hard to turns them in to reality. To the best of my experience the world of crypto currency offers lucrative, gainful opportunities better than centralized sites for earnings. 

Investment making only when the market make a positive movements can give you profit you can serve years without gaining it been on ordinary online sites

• +1 1

Of course we all here want to be rich in cryptourrency but investing in bitcoin seems it is not the right time because it is already on top so possible it might go down. Better to look the other coin that has potential to increase and will mooning in the future just research the project first.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to be rich from the cryptocurrency. I participated in many cryptocurrency related activities to earn money. Recent activities are related with my cryptocurrency trading & investments. I hope one day I'll be rich person due to crypto.

• +1 1

From cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most valuable currency. Bitcoin hit the highest price 20000$ at 2017. I think it attract people to involve digital currency.  Now people buy currency in low price and few days later they sell it high price. It can be rich anyone if he properly do it.  

• +3 1

We dream to be rich with the help of the crypto but there is a long way to  go with the crypto but should be patient. Cause patient and the knowledge is the key term in order to get a great position in the crypto community.

• +3 1

And whoever does not dream of becoming rich, my friend in general has tossed with gold, coins, or the most popular currencies in the world, which are cryptocurrencies, and being a technology-loving person and wanting to get rich, the source of my wealth will be in cryptocurrencies because I love them and see in myself their development Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes I have a dream of becoming rich with crypto currencies. However I will make a long time future investment that will take time and wait for the perfect time to sell and make a lot of profit but that could be achieve with a lot of patience and market value.

• +3 1

The point of the whole thing is that you do not die while you have not achieved anything, that is, at least a month without giving up on anyone. You do not have to be rich. You also have to know that money, if you do not know how to deal with it, you will not get what you want. Also, if you do not know in advance what you will do with it, you will not get money either. You have to know what you want and get up to work on it.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Of course yes, Everyone dream to be rich in the future whether it is because of cryptocurrency or not. I can see the great potential of cryptocurrency in the future and I think that it could help me become successful. 

Yes my friend we all aspire to become rich and work hard to get a good positive result that enables us to get points and earn a lot of money from our effort to get a good result

Yes it is my dream I become a rich man with crypto currency. I want invest in crypto trading. Because I know trading is a big way for earning. But for trading you have knowledge about trading and have trading skills then you can get good profit otherwise you lose your money.

I was just noticing the price of the water to trade. 

Are you just mad or search that in three or four days the price of water drops to the about 0.0055 and after three to four days it's price again goal to the average value 0.0065 I was just thinking that we should become a trader and we should trade with the water currency because if we invest 100 dollars on the water when it's price is down. And when it's price will go up and when we sell the water we shall get profit about $20 in just three or four days.

So basically are you all making a search and I find that if I will notice the rates of the more currencies then I can become a good trader and I can get a lot of profit also and I can become richer by just using cryptocurrency world.

Dreams cannot be restricted. But our first approach would be to learn the skills of trading from any reputable site. After that we can expect any sort of profit and earning from cryptocurrency platforms.

• +1 1

I agree with you , so far still crypto not much popular and even so the prices increased too much so who knows what value cryptocurrencies will reach in the future if it got more popular and a huge number of people started to deal with it 

for me i see it always a chance to hold the most popular currencies like BTC,LTC and ETH or any of the top 20 currencies  because there is a huge chance to see their price increases aa lot in the future

Well that is the ultimate dream, it is a dream that only made possible through the opportunity the crypto market has to offer that does nor exist in other centralized markets.

After the recorded blast of Bitcoin on 2016, I think most of individuals got the cryptographic money together with the objective to be a rich. So I think yes the fantasy exist in individuals to be rich. Yet, I think perhaps we won't be rich, however we can get a few benefits and improve our life.