The word soon in cryptocurrency phase? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

The word soon in cryptocurrency phase?

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5

This is hard to predict the future sir because even mathematics is sometimes not accurate in determining future. But I am sure that Crypto Currency will be our future but I don't know how this thing implemented maybe in years or decade I'm not sure.

Edited by Interface User
Adding of some ideas
  • +1 1

Any prediction is going to be hard, especially in the crypto world, if you looked at the market you will see a lot of prices for each coin in one hour, so let's follow the prices and leave the predictions to some other times 

Any prediction is going to be hard, especially in the crypto world, if you looked at the market you will see a lot of prices for each coin in one hour, so let's follow the prices and leave the predictions to some other times 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Delgboke said:

cryptocurrency phase can be next five years

It could be, though there's no assurance. Government restrictions and policies would have direct impact on adoption of cryptocurrencies, and while it's more likely to happen, the chances of them using their own crypto, or just using established ones such as BTC, is still up for debate.

Cryptocurrency will outperform our flat currency in the future We are currently using Fiat currency but I think within 5 to 10 years we will use cryptocurrency like Fiat.

"Soon" is an unspecified time,it just means,"in the near future",and future means "time regarded as still to come" so meaning it will come,when?we dont know,no one can predict the future,just be patience.that soon will come.

This word is used mostly to give hope in cryptocurrency world. as some one said you will soon see spike in price of bicoin. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

With cryptocurrency any thing can be happens so those prediction or speculation about what will be happens on the future for cryptocurrency just a false or fake speculation, so let the future to surprise us.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We can expect that cryptocurrencies will be good in the future, but we are not certain we will not be able to accurately predict what the cryptocurrency will be in the future, but we can move beyond crypto, given the amount of coins and the acceptance in different countries.

Problem Prediction is difficult to guess, some even predict it can be guessed wrong. But we really hope that the future of Cryptorency is very good. At present the market price is always fluctuating and that happens because it is indeed Fluctuating in Bitcoin.

If you take a look at a long term bitcoin graph you can see that bitcoin makes economic cycles of about 2-3 years each. So with past history we can presume that every three or something years we could see another bull market reaching new all-time highs , it's not about perfect accuracy but an estimate of more or less 

that makes sense, because most of the new development or projects say "soon", apparently it's not as fast as possible but it goes back far enough from what they said at the beginning. I have a token that will be scheduled to swap, they say soon from the middle of this year but until now there is no more info. this means for bitcoin halving and etherum that say soon, meaning it will not come as fast as the word "soon", it can go back a few months or even years because it all needs a process.

The next phase of the world is the crypto currency phase. Mostly peoples adopt this currency to send or receive his money to any place in the world with a very low  fees. So, the adoption of the bitcoin increases day by day.

i think the time phrases in crypto could be a little bit different from reality because we are working with projects that are just starting up and soon could mean a year or two.

Quickly inside profile involving cryptocurrency, it is usually viewed just as one manifestation involving needing to quickly probably cryptocurrency might be managed down the road along with the cost of bitcoin rapidly soars down the road.

crypto currencies is very hard to predict crypto is not predictable because any time any thing happen.everyone only hope with crypto

Edited by Soaib khan

Ваш код: gns1r53p9 - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

Edited by TeenGreat

For five years, I am ready to wait in order to succeed in cryptocurrency and bitcoins, and then I will answer that I have achieved success in a certain time. But it will not be for five years, it will be every day and month.

I think the crypto currency will be much better than before and its future is much better. The value of each currency will be maintained and there is no fear of being scammed.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, Delgboke said:

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

In generally we use soon to express near future. But in cryptocurrency soon even looks like few years. Because crypto is totally new in this world so if it takes some years to be established, still it would be considered as quick success. Because when we overpass the old system we required a long time. So years also considered as short time.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Soon means absolutely nothing. It is a vague expression given by a person that has no clue what to answer but wants you to keep waiting. Also means that the person does not even care to find out a solid timetable and gives excuses for him having delayed something.

I understand by this expression the period from the upcoming halving to the next halving period. This will be the upcoming period.

The word soon in cryptocurrency phase means that there is no fixed time on when the change in price will occur but it will happen sooner than expected, many use this term to convince investors about their coins and how fast it will provide profits.