The word soon in cryptocurrency phase? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

The word soon in cryptocurrency phase?

On 12/24/2019 at 5:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

That's true because I've seen some news about the use of crypto as a payment tool across the country. some use it as a salary and some as a hotel rent payment. I think this is the beginning gate for crypto to be truly used as a phase of crypto usage worldwide.

The word soon in cryptocurrency phase means that it is about to happen, many traders use it to tell other traders that the situation on the market is about to change and it is coming quicker than they think.

Crypto currency is a such type of site for earning money for the people and also crypto currency phase is the step for earning money. 

A word close to the cryptocurrency, I can't find an alternative word for it yet, and I think it is still a distinct word
It has not been named by other names yet

THINK POSITIVE

Blockchain in general and cryptocurrencies in particular have brought new technology that may change the balance of the world in the coming years and we may see that governments officially adopt them in the coming years.

It is hard to predict the future sir because even mathematics is sometimes not accurate in determining future. 

prediction is going to be hard, especially in the crypto world, if you looked at the market you will see a lot of prices for each coin in one hour, so let's follow the prices and leave the predictions to some other times 

if you looked at the market you will see a lot of prices for each coin in a hour, so let's follow the prices and leave the predictions to some other times i  think the "Cryptocurrency Phase" that you was stating is the phases of cryptocurrency advancement.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Please I want to really know what you understand by this word soon in cryptocurrency phase, because I have been wondering about this word soon in cryptocurrency phase can be next five years, is not soon as they said it. What do you have to say? 

You have said it right. The word soon means a later date without a fixed date. It could be earlier or it could be farther. As we all know cryptocurrency is very complicated and developers considers many things including, marketing, community management and coin development. These are not simple tasks and it needs funding and manpower and of course it takes time.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 12/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, Delgboke said:

I also wanna belive that . but we have to wait to see whats gonna happen .

The word rapidly in cryptocurrency period instrument that at hand is no predetermined time on once the amendment in rate will happen but it will crop up earlier than expected, a lot of mistreat this phrase to persuade investors about their coins and how quick it will afford profits.

This is a very nice site, and the beauty about it, I have come to learn that you can depend on crypto to a certan degree, the best thing about it , its the deposit we have in our yobit accounts to earn us some good money but its one of the best site we have out there and its going places

Soon can be anytime within few seconds and 5 years. Good traders know how to be patient and that's why they are soon as a time very close by.

I think the word "Cryptocurrency Phase" means that we are in the moment where cryptocurrency is started on being used by many people and also big companies. It's like we are in the time where development for cryptocurrency happens. 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, Delgboke said:

Actually I don't know about that. Because I didn't hear about previous. I think it will be any kind of good news for bitcoin. And it's price will rise up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I would say even 5 years is too soon. For something like bitcoin to be the adopted by masses, it has to be understood by them, and since most are not even concerned by bitcoins and crypto markets, some dont even know if it exists, so I would say maybe 5 to 15 years, before everybody is in crypto. 

"Soon" is an unspecified time,it just approach,"within the near destiny",and future approach "time seemed as still to come back" so which means it'll come,whilst?We dont recognise,no one can expect the destiny,just be endurance.That soon will come.

It means that they will expect that in cryptocurrencies, and general expectations in the field of trading are difficult, and most of the forecasts are incorrect, so do not rely on them and rely on your expectations and your analysis.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Delgboke said:

"Soon" is more like a meme with self-irony. It either means that people are hopeful about the future or they are joking because they are rekt and are in denial because their altcoin is down -98%.

"Soon" means "It might happen tomorrow" 😉 In other words, nobody knows, and it might always be ahead of you.

But I think a price increase, and new ATH, in 2021 might be reasonable. Maybe 2022, but it will certainly come.

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I don't believe in prediction because so many experts predictions also fail in crypto currency, so in my opinion only follows the prices charts and analysis what happens in next few hours its enough, but 5 years before prediction its not success, one example in 2020 on one predicts corona virus destroyed totally crypto market.

I hope that crypto currency in the future will be known all over the world and many countries will open for it. I also hope the continuous increase of Bitcoin.

This word “soon” depends on every person’s view of cryptocurrencies, some of them view it as a long-term investment. The word soon for him means ten years, but some view it as a short-term trade and it means for him several days.

Soon it is intended for a period between 6 months to a year, but nevertheless, expectations for those periods are volatile, my friend every day, there are price changes, do not think much about this word because you will not reach a correct expectation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Soon, it may mean anything that we are waiting for, and we are certain that it will come, regardless of the time of its coming after a year, ten years or more, but it is a term used to overwhelm certainty of what will come. Here, there is no room for certainty but predictions and hope based on a vision for the future.