YoBit good exchange - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

YoBit good exchange

YOBIT is best-known as a trading platform that supports a vast number of cryptocurrencies and supports crypto-to-crypto as well as fiat-to-crypto trades. The exchange is best suited for experienced crypto traders who value their privacy and want to get access to a vast number of altcoins and small-cap crypto projects.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

you are right @Rabiua bsb, but i see in the wallet many coins are in maintenance from long time, i'm using DGB to transfer my coins between exchanges because it has low fee, but in the last time i cant withdraw my DGB coin because the wallet of DGB is in maintenance.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Investing in Bitcoins and other altcoins is revolutionizing the investment world. Without a doubt, the risks involved in making such speculations are quite high, but the rewards are just as tempting. Now whenever you plan to trade crypto currencies, you will have to register with an exchange first.

Speaking of which, there are many exchanges that allow cryptocurrency trading. Being overwhelmed with so many options, you will find it difficult to sign up for the most suitable exchange. Well that's exactly where this review will help. Today, we review one of the most popular trading portals.
YoBit is not new to the world of cryptocurrencies. As a global exchange, it serves many countries around the world. The portal was officially introduced in 2015 on a BitcoinTalk.org form. The team behind this portal is based in Russia and does all the work that a reliable cryptocurrency exchange should do.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Yobit is a powerful exchange capable of fulfilling all its services in the best way, in it you can venture into trading, cryptocurrency mining, store your money and also directly invest your coins in the "invest box" section, without a doubt a great platform appreciated by all its users

• +3 1

Of course, it is one of the best platforms that I follow daily because it has most of my investments in currencies, and it has features unique to any other platform, which is the investment and mining feature. It is one of the best strategies that anyone can use to increase his profit without resorting to trading and risking his money. Important AirDrop comes out every now and then, so I see it as one of the greatest platforms to use

• +2 2
  • +3 3

YoBit is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that supports lots of crypto currencies, payment methods, and features.

As an online cryptocurrency trading platform, it provides an easy-to-use exchange for those looking to gain access to just about every possible cryptocurrency/token pairing in existence today.

In this article, we will provide you with the complete guide on the YoBit Exchange and check out its features, fees, trading, and much more. Let us look into this YoBit Exchange review now,

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I think this is one of the best exchange we have and we need to be careful to use it , we need to work as hard an dput together everything in the right perspective and that is what we are able to follow for there is no one who can be able to put together everything in the right perspective, we need to use this as the only exchange we have, its fees are very low and even withdrawal is always great very fast and we need to use it

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yeah dear obviously yobit has become one of the best exchanger in the world of digital currency because of it's large number of the members are using it and trading on this site (yobit). 

I really love using the Yobit platform because it has so many useful features, unlike other exchanges. I think it is a complete package where you can use it for investing, trading, gambling, mining, and many more. I already tried investing and trading in yobit and I am really satisfied because it only a little amount of transaction fees compared to some other exchange. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms for what it offers to members, especially with regard to honest airdrops, the free transfer feature between members, and finally the minex mining feature.

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 5:34 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

YoBit occupies a leading position among modern digital platforms created for making transactions using electronic coins. YoBit appeared on the cryptocurrency market 6 years ago. It became famous among numerous clients around the world. The article is devoted to the full review of this cryptocurrency exchange.

No doubt yobit is a very good crypto exchange. I have been using it for months and i haven't face any problem using it. 

Transactions are fast, security is good over all interface is very good and easy to use. 

Yobit also provides many benefits to the users. Its investbox is very good, it provides 1-10% daily profit on different coins. 

Yobit miners are also very good and profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never used any other exchange except yobit and am praying that there is no other exchange that is better than yobit, its one of the best |I have used since I started crypto currency but , one issue I take with them is that they are usually not good in clarifying information, I went to the help center , I wanted to know on a certain topic but this being the third day they have not replied but am so sure it could be traffic, they should open an online help center where everybody can contact then directly with chatting and so on

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This exchange is very cool, because, recently, it has been able to gain a large number of users, and many are interested in it. This is really very cool, and I think it has a really big demand! Also, with every moment, various applications appear on the exchange, such as a miner, or something else cool! A variety of events. That's cool!

Yes you are right  that yobit is best wallet to keep our digital currencies. And this is best because it gives highest security to his members and from that you have no fear to lose your money.

• +1 1

Yeah bro you alright is the most trustable and favorable exchange plateform on the internet . We don't have to face here scammers .  If you want to get advantage of the other platforms we should be aware of the scammers. So yobit is very safe for us.

This exchange is very cool, because, recently, it has been able to gain a large number of users, and many are interested in it. This is really very cool, and I think it has a really big demand! Also, with every moment, various applications appear on the exchange, such as a miner, or something else cool! A variety of events. That's cool!

• +1 1

yobit exchange is good to do a good job because here we think that we can do a good job through yobit we have learned a lot and what a good thing to know hopefully we have a chance to do something good with what we have before we have to feel completely good  I can

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah fellows I am totally agree that yobit is a good exchange.in this modern age of technology there are many online sites are in regular running but crypto is very safe and secure for working.there is quiet not fear of lose of money.so according to my point of view yobit is good exchange.

Yobit enjoys a really good position among the top reputed platforms for cryptocurrencies. This makes yobit one of the best place to trade in cryptocurrencies. Recently there has been a huge increase in the number of persons using yobit. There's likely to be more number of people joining this platform due to the corona pandemic. This can also increase the functioning of the platform.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I agree with you, the yobit platform is very good and safe since it has been running for several years and you can sell and buy coins and invest etc.

yobit is an excellent exchange platform and with the campaign that it runs with this forum, which is actually how i got to know about this exchange, it is a great way in which to promote the exchange. Furthermore, the yobit exchange has great features and the user interface is very easy to use and understand which is the main reason of why i actually started to get involved with buying coins and investing them. My favorite feature of yobit though, has to be the investbox, as this has great potential in making you profit with minimal risk if you do not know about trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/10/2020 at 2:34 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

YoBit occupies a leading position among modern digital platforms created for making transactions using electronic coins. YoBit appeared on the cryptocurrency market 6 years ago. It became famous among numerous clients around the world. The article is devoted to the full review of this cryptocurrency exchange.

Yes, the platform is good. It can be used safely. It is a really good platform that can be relied upon and not afraid of your money being stolen. It can also be used as a decentralized wallet.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io