Institutional buyers are coming - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Institutional buyers are coming

For a long time we have been waiting for institutions to start buying bitcoin, and we finally started seeing them coming as we have seen Michael Saylor the CEO of mircostrategy announced that they now own 38,250 bitcoins, that is now worth about 435 million dollars.  Yesterday we saw that the company Square announced that they bought a 50 million dollar worth of bitcoin, even tho its a small amount compared to microstrategy holdings but still a big step towards the acceptance of crypto in general.

I personally think during this pandemic most people ,and companies as well, started looking for new investments and crypto seems like the easiest to learn and to get into, and it has a bright future, also the high volatility in the market will make you some good money. Alongside that, the anonymity that crypto provide to its users will attract many people that search for privacy.

Now as bitcoin rallies back up to 11400$ my question to you is...out of the big institutions, who do you think will be coming into crypto next?.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

thank you for this post. good luck and good earnings !!                                  

• -5 2
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +2 1

i think many companies and countries are interested in crypto but they are scared about the regulations and the uncertainty that comes with crypto markets, because sometimes the whole market dumps more than 10% for small bad news.

Edited by Naga
addes a few word.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

It would be much better if institutional buyers bought Bitcoin currency.  Because institutionally it will get a stability.  I think if Bitcoin is bought institutionally in this way then it can be much improved economically.  Thus, if Bitcoin is bought and held financially, then there will be no obstacle for a country to develop

• -1 1
  • +1 2

These is a big step towards improving on the already established value of btc, the value increases as the holding capacity also increases, and having these magnificent buyers flood the market only increase the value. 

• +2 1

This is indeed good for the acceptance of crypto currencies. The market volume will be much greater and the value of crypto’s will go up. And more people will be attracted to step into the crypto world

On 10/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, arnosk said:

This is indeed good for the acceptance of crypto currencies. The market volume will be much greater and the value of crypto’s will go up. And more people will be attracted to step into the crypto world

yea the adoption of crypto by big companies will give bitcoin more credibility as people tend to follow the big investors, we will for sure start seeing more companies buying bitcoin in the future.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, duncun007 said:

....38,250 bitcoins....

The amount that Microstrategy has is truly insane when you think about how much risk this involves.

I am wondering if they will keep it that for long or are they getting at least half out in 20k. Because they must realize that growth potential for that amount of bitcoin in usd is just mind blowing.

What really makes me wonder is, who are powerful enough whales that have been suppressing the price while such players are trying to get in.

• +3 1

On 10/10/2020 at 4:38, duncun007 said:

Durante mucho tiempo hemos estado esperando que las instituciones comenzaran a comprar bitcoins, y finalmente comenzamos a verlas venir, ya que vimos a Michael Saylor, el CEO de mircostrategy, anunciar que ahora poseen 38,250 bitcoins, que ahora valen alrededor de 435 millones de dólares. Ayer vimos que la compañía Square anunció que compraron 50 millones de dólares en bitcoins, aunque es una cantidad pequeña en comparación con las tenencias de microestrategias, pero sigue siendo un gran paso hacia la aceptación de las criptomonedas en general.

Personalmente, creo que durante esta pandemia la mayoría de las personas, y también las empresas, empezaron a buscar nuevas inversiones y las criptomonedas parecen ser las más fáciles de aprender y de entrar, y tienen un futuro brillante, además, la alta volatilidad en el mercado te hará algunos buen dinero. Además de eso, el anonimato que las criptomonedas brindan a sus usuarios atraerá a muchas personas que buscan privacidad.

Ahora que bitcoin vuelve a subir a 11400 $, mi pregunta es ... de las grandes instituciones, ¿quién crees que entrará en cripto a continuación?

Personally, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is very positive for all companies in economic matters, and for obvious reasons they all go for bitcoin, because it is the No. 1 cryptocurrency in the Top 100, and it is also the most veteran, the most stable and the most demanded worldwide, this makes its reception by many companies quite a lot, also cryptocurrencies have been having a lot of strength over the years, and many believe that this will be the money that will begin to be used in the coming years, Putting FIAT Money aside.

• +1 1

I move between two feelings here, one side is: I can think, to  see more companies, acting and tradeing in crypto coin, will take great adventages, cause they (companies) can give a exposition more relevant to cryptos, and people can feel more inclinated to try cryptos with more confidence, but, companies will play hard and for the secure, this mean, to buy bitcoins, I dont see huge companies giving a chance  to a any low profile coin, in the other hand perhaps they will try to use miners and atlminiers, they have more power than us, if this happen, the act of to mine for people of less resources, will be impossible, couse with many powerful users (like companies are) the porcent of the mining difficult will be higher in a exponential way, and in a short time, you will remember my words.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, rekter said:

The amount that Microstrategy has is truly insane when you think about how much risk this involves.

I am wondering if they will keep it that for long or are they getting at least half out in 20k. Because they must realize that growth potential for that amount of bitcoin in usd is just mind blowing.

What really makes me wonder is, who are powerful enough whales that have been suppressing the price while such players are trying to get in.

it is a high risk for microstrategy indeed, but their CEO said they wont hesitate to sell at anytime, but i think they bought into bitcoin because its the most volatile asset, and im pretty sure even with the small pump in bitcoin from 10.5k to 11.7k they are at least in 40 millions gains already.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea the adoption of crypto by big companies will give bitcoin more credibility as people tend to follow the big investors, we will for sure start seeing more companies buying bitcoin in the future.

Yes mate big companies have or will begin to adopt bitcoin for many purposes,mainly for investments and this will contribute much on it's price as it will be on demand thus pushing it's price higher.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

it is a high risk for microstrategy indeed, but their CEO said they wont hesitate to sell at anytime, but i think they bought into bitcoin because its the most volatile asset, and im pretty sure even with the small pump in bitcoin from 10.5k to 11.7k they are at least in 40 millions gains already.

True, and your topic had good timing, they just keep revealing themselves.

This came up yerterday: 

image.png.4fe170e4c9c55a66bf317429c5787449.png

We truly are living exiting times and i don't think i have been preparing very well to it now that i think.

Edited by rekter

I believe many institute have realize that bitcoin is a big way to make good profits than living money in the bank. with bitcoin investment i believe any institution can make double or triple of their investment within a year or two, when compare to bank investment.

There will be a lot more. Square buying was very significant because it is a well respected payments company that can become huge as amazon if they allow their app to reach all the world. Grayscale also holds 450,000 Bitcoins all of them for investors of the Grayscale trust. These are institutional buyers.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Purchasing of bitcoin by institutions is due to the fact that they can pay their users easily in form of crypto as compared to fiat currency. It will lead to increase in price of bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

20 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

There will be a lot more. Square buying was very significant because it is a well respected payments company that can become huge as amazon if they allow their app to reach all the world. Grayscale also holds 450,000 Bitcoins all of them for investors of the Grayscale trust. These are institutional buyers.

yea these were the institutional buyers that i mentioned and they paved the way for the upcoming institutions in the future, but my question was which company do you think will be coming in next.

20 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

Purchasing of bitcoin by institutions is due to the fact that they can pay their users easily in form of crypto as compared to fiat currency. It will lead to increase in price of bitcoin

dont think they purchased crypto to pay their customers but rather bought it as an investment as stated by their CEO.

• +3 1

20% of all the dollars are printed this year only. So this is going to have a very strong effect. Inflation of the america will rise a lot but it will take a long time to happen, maybe one year. They have low inflation today but the metric of it is importance. Assets rise, homes rise, cars prices rise, food rise, all by a lot. I am not know how the america says they only have only 1.5% inflation.

• +3 1

I am advicing everyone to fill their bags. This is not a test but it is real. I've read reports from banks that are secretely accumulating and suppressing the price not to escape these levels until they have ready their investment plans. They want to give their clients plans with 20-30% profitability and have them ready by Q2 2021. This will be huge and will be a repeat of 2017.

• +1 2

@duncun007 Exactly the public institutions are seeing a huge interest in the Crypto field specially Bitcoin. I think within this decade every company will be holding Bitcoin as part of their Investment. Jack who is CEO of Square has Invested in Bitcoin recently and as he is also the ceo-founder of Twitter, we may see next big investment in Bitcoin from Twitter as next move. And it will be good buy support for the rally.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@duncun007 Exactly the public institutions are seeing a huge interest in the Crypto field specially Bitcoin. I think within this decade every company will be holding Bitcoin as part of their Investment. Jack who is CEO of Square has Invested in Bitcoin recently and as he is also the ceo-founder of Twitter, we may see next big investment in Bitcoin from Twitter as next move. And it will be good buy support for the rally.

i think for now inistitutions will only keep investing in bitcoin because its the only coins with big marketcap, but when the whole marketcap of altcoins grow to over 1 trillion dollar, we will see companies rushing to buy coins like ZCASH, XMR, DGB, LTC and many more.

• +3 1

By the incursionary trends that I see, I dare to say that Microsoft and Tesla possibly buy companies that have to do with the crypto world or even host part of the value of their companies in Bitcoin or another altcoin.

There are also video game companies that plan to add Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as a means of payment in their games, Ubisoft and EA are examples of some.

Yes, at the present time the large companies are more oriented towards investing in the Bitcoin currency, especially the large companies that have a global reputation, which gives great credibility to Bitcoin and the entry of new investors without fear or hesitation

It is very interesting how sudden all of this is happening. One day we read about grayscale and how many investors want to own Bitcoin and next day it is Microstrategy, Square and lately Paypal that allowed purchase and selling of Bitcoin. I think that the next wave will be hundreds of companies and banks buying.

• +2 1