One of the The cryptocurrency market rules - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

One of the The cryptocurrency market rules

Trading digital currencies has become an important issue in light of the terrible development in this area and there are many rules that have been programmed and built in advance in this market for its continuation.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:25 AM, Crypto555 said:

That is a good rule to follow because every cryptocurrency on the market has a different supply and the price depepends very much on the supply. If the supply is higher the price is always lower

The supply doesn't really matter when we are talking about profit. Because it's the same thing if you buy 100 coins worth 1$ or one coin worth 100$ if the price of this coins goes up with 10% you will make the same profit 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:53 AM, Loly said:

The cryptocurrency market does not meet many of the rules that apply to other financial markets.

For example, when looking at the $ 0.25 ripple coin at the moment and comparing it with etherium and bitcoin, saying that one day it will become like them in terms of the value of one piece of it.

In fact, this is not the case, as each cryptocurrency has a limited total offer for trading with it.

For example, Bitcoin has 17 million units trading on the market now, while Ripple has 43 billion units.

What shows the difference in value based on what is available from the currency. 

Do you agree me? 

Not sure what's here to agree, it's called marketcap and it's only true way to value an asset, price of the single coin doesn't mean anything as there can be huge amount of digits after the 1 and supply can be anything really like you said.

I think first need to control our feeling and if showcase going down don't sell in frenzy and hang tight for good siphon and expectation market will siphon soon and furthermore splitting coming.

That is why, practically each must thoroughly pursue the finer points and regular tips equal despite the fact that realizing cryptocurrency. Nonetheless crypto is without a mistrust illegally reproduced in group of states.

When a trader begins to make profits that exceed his set in his strategy and refuses to sell because he believes that the price will continue to rise, achieving him more profits than expected unlike the course of indicators, and what happens is expected and the price begins to decline, reducing its gains.

Yes i am also agree with you supply also affect crypto market. It affect on crypto market price thanks to share this and also i think in crypto world we shouldn’t become emotional that was not good for us.     

Yes that is good ideas that we have to put together that can help you good money and am making a lot of good money so am very well blessed and in some cases , I have been able to make a lot of good money in it, and crypto is going to be to be big, and that works well for me am going to be good with it.

In a quick study of the history of the market, we find that most holders of bitcoin holders of the so-called hodlers are still attached to it even during the huge days when the price of bitcoin reached $ 18,000 and beyond, many cryptocurrency investors failed to move a single currency.

if you think buying cheap coins can defeat bitcoin and ethereum it's very impossible to still need a process to beat bitcoin

On 12/24/2019 at 2:53 PM, Loly said:

The cryptocurrency market does not meet many of the rules that apply to other financial markets.

For example, when looking at the $ 0.25 ripple coin at the moment and comparing it with etherium and bitcoin, saying that one day it will become like them in terms of the value of one piece of it.

In fact, this is not the case, as each cryptocurrency has a limited total offer for trading with it.

For example, Bitcoin has 17 million units trading on the market now, while Ripple has 43 billion units.

What shows the difference in value based on what is available from the currency. 

Do you agree me? 

Yes i agreed, every coin have its own value and supply. Bitcoin is the mother currency which have only a limited supply but high popularity and adoption as compared to alt coins. There are many of good potential coins available in crypto market but no one can compete with bitcoin.

It is the psychology of trading, we must control ourselves if the price drops wait for the market to move and not rush to sell, if we do of course we are losing, but if we wait we can make this bad time a good opportunity to win.

Besides it's coins supply, the demands also affected to the price, If there's no demands i'm sure the coin will be dead immediately although it's just have very limited amount of supply. So the basic of economy really embedded in cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Thanks for sharing such an important rule and I totally agree with this rules if you want to grow up with this cryptocurrencies platform then you need to follow these rules and you will be able to avoid this scams and can earn good through it.

The cryptocurrencies market rule that's the crypto traders they have to know, is to do the best cryptocurrencies market analysis before starting trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I really agree with you, In terms of price we can really say "This coin will like bitcoin" Because it's have different supply, Purpose and many more, If about this coin gonna rise like bitcoin on that day i think it's reliable but if the case as you said i don't think so.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, Loly said:

Do you agree me? 

I agree with you. I don't think any other coin can be valuable like bitcoin. Because it's has small supply and big fund on it's market. On other side xrp has fund but it's supply is too high.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, Loly said:

Do you agree me? 

Dear mate I don't really think I understand what you are trying to say here I thought the topic was for one of the cryptomarket rules and nothing here tells of that please mate help explain vividly in simpler words

I agree with this statement with it's decentralized and trustless with block chain technology can lead to new opportunities and Benifits business to greater characteristics strem from the fact 

There are many variations for one of them is the panic of people who, in the event of a bad sale, sell, it is necessary to have nerves of steel, also the value will depend on the project behind each crypto, the total supply also affects its value. there are many variables

Yes because bitcoin have 21 million supply only and many of those coins are already mined thats why price of this increase.  Unlike Xrp that have more volume thats why we need to buy more because price of this will increase more again

The quantity of Bitcoin units constrained is the thing that expands its worth, the engineers who modified the measure of Bitcoin that can be found have confined it to 15 million units, this generally modest number of units won't make the chance of mining it rapidly, that is, it won't end soon, so the higher the quantity of minerals The littler the measure of mining Bitcoin, the more noteworthy the trouble rate and the more drawn out the mining time frame.

Yes brother I'm agree with you infact there are many other such rules that looks exceptional. I think this role also denoting such exceptional case. Infact such huge difference among both bitcoin and dollor make it exceptional. Thank you brother for posting this.

Each market has a general rule that is controlled and knowing the direction of the market in general, and every currency has a specific offer that cannot be bypassed in a market and the supply indirectly controls the price over many years.

From the rules of the market to stay away for a while when violent movements must then be engaged in various activities away from investment, and this gives you an opportunity to review your trading strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1