⚫️⚫️⚫[BOUNTY][NO KYC] CARTESI | FINISHED ⚫️⚫️⚫️ - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bubbalex

⚫️⚫️⚫[BOUNTY][NO KYC] CARTESI | FINISHED ⚫️⚫️⚫️

* wait until images load, if nothing happened - refresh the page                                                                                                                                                          🛸

photo_2020-02-28_11-27-24.thumb.jpg.b0c5e690fd2aefe7dfbd61bda9a06658.jpg

We are happy to announce that Cartesi Bounty Campaign has been successfully finished in time, as promised — at February 18th, 2020. Calculation are finally done, since February 28th, 2020. We want to formally thank the community for the overwhelming response and support that has made this program a success. In addition, we are also arranging future initiatives to earn CTSI; including special bounties, community programs, contests, tournaments and airdrops. Our primary objective is to award our community for supporting Cartesi’s ever-growing network development and all-encompassing ecosystem.

Read full article - Cartesi bounty campaign end, calculations and distribution

1603257332_Bannercartesicommunityadoptionblack(1).thumb.png.b81e00c3e0d68cafb00482adcf24b76f.png

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram | ANN | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Reddit | Discord | Medium

Cartesi brings a real OS to blockchains. Cartesi enables off-chain computations running on a deterministic VM architecture supporting a Linux operating system. This allows for sophisticated DApp logic running intensive computation. Cartesi mitigates the entry barrier to blockchain development. Mainstream developers can easily develop DApps with the tools, libraries, and services they are already familiar with. Cartesi makes DApps portable across multiple blockchains.

Our Bounty Campaign starts from December 24th, 2019 and will go until February 18th, 2019.

Bounty Manager:
@bubbalexTelegram Chat (Feel free to ask everything in Telegram chat)
You can follow me here @bubbalexmedia

If you was banned in one of my bounty campaigns for rules violating/cheating/spam/scam - you will be banned in all my bounty campaigns.

For last time I was couple times noticed that there is a scammers in Telegram, using my identity. They using "I" instead "l" in username and asking for money via PM. I'll never pm you first, especially asking for money. Please, check twice who you talking with, not only with me, but with person pretending to be team member of any project, scammers doing such things with all ICO/IEO. My real username only @bubbalex with small "L", not big "I". Be careful.

355587501_distributionoftokens.thumb.png.fdd652b2afb2615799b922c1f97cc39d.png

Total Pool: 1,000,000 CTSI (.1% of the total supply)

• Twitter Campaign: 270,000 CTSI (27%)
• Facebook Campaign: 135,000 CTSI (13,5%)
• Content Creation Campaign: 82,500 CTSI (8,25%)
• YouTube Campaign: 82,500 CTSI (8,25%)
• Bitcointalk Signature Campaign: 245,000 CTSI (24,5%)
• Altsoinstalks Signature Campaign: 185,000 CTSI (18,5%)

Distribution Details

Participants in each of Cartesi’s Community Adoption Program will be disbursed their funds in 3 payments. 

1) 30-days after the first exchange listing (TBD)
2) 60-days after the first exchange listing
3) 90-days after the first exchange listing

Distribution will happens after Cartesi’s mainnet and wallets are available, you will be required to confirm your participation and submit your email (same as in bounty) on website https://cartesi.io/. This is to get wallet addresses for distribution.

637799444_generalrules.thumb.png.0b0afd328cdee2f081c5c51be3efc9e4.png

• Join the official Telegram Chat.
Distribution will happens after Cartesi’s mainnet and wallets are available, you will be required to confirm your participation and submit your email (same as in bounty) on website https://cartesi.io/. This is to get wallet addresses for distribution.
 Write a post in this thread with confirmation of joining Bounty Campaign.

#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Facebook/Twitter/Signature/Blogs/etc)
Cryptotalk username:
Cryptotalk profile link: 
Telegram username:

Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - bitcointalk, alstoinstalks, cryptotalk.
• Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. 
It will result getting all of your accounts permanently banned from the campaign.
• We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spamming the forum.
• In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your Stakes.
• We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
• When a certain number of participants is reached, we can stop registration in campaigns.
• Your stakes can be deleted and you can be removed from the campaign if you inactive/making mistakes for more than 3 weeks.
 Stakes will be distributed in our spreadsheets every week, on Tuesday until 23:59 by forum time
• For performing certain actions you will get stakes, after the end of the bounty campaign, the stakes will be converted into tokens, according to formula (total number of tokens/total number of stakes)*number of your stakes.
• Please, read the terms carefully. For the non-compliance with requirements, even with a small one, you will not get stakes or be excluded from the bounty campaign.

738772266_twittercampaign.thumb.png.f09dddbfacfd46496acabbcf5ae35a93.png

Rewards

500+ subscribers = 250 Stakes/week
1000+ subscribers = 500 Stakes/week
3000+ subscribers = 750 Stakes/week
5000+ subscribers = 1000 Stakes/week
10000+ subscribers = 1500 Stakes/week

Terms and Conditions

Join the official Cartesi Twitter

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Join Bounty" button.
• Twitter accounts should be public, open to everyone. Scrolled, dead, inactive accounts will not be considered.
• Minimum 5 retweets and 2 tweets per week.
• Create at least 2 unique tweets about the Cartesi project per week, using these hashtags #CTSI #Cartesi #Linux
• Users who use multiple accounts will be banned.
• Your account and posts should be visible to all users. 
• Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - bitcointalk, altcoinstalks, cryptotalk.
• If you want to update your followers amount you should ask me about that in Telegram @bubbalex.
If your Twitter account will be suspended/deleted/banned in campaign duration, you will not be rewarded.

Join Bounty  |  Spreadsheet 

862930002_facebookcampaign.thumb.png.ba220d2bb2115aab825f7d83dd9ec5fe.png

Rewards

500+ subscribers = 250 Stakes/week
1000+ subscribers = 500 Stakes/week
3000+ subscribers = 750 Stakes/week
5000+ subscribers = 1000 Stakes/week

Terms and Conditions

Join the official Cartesi Facebook

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Join Bounty" button.
• Facebook accounts should be public, open to everyone. Scrolled, dead, inactive accounts will not be considered.
• Minimum 5 reposts and 2 posts per week.
• Create at least 2 unique posts about the Cartesi project per week, using these hashtags #CTSI #Cartesi #Linux
• Users who use multiple accounts will be banned.
• Your account and posts should be visible to all users.
• Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - bitcointalk, altcoinstalks, cryptotalk.
• If you want to update your followers amount you should ask me about that in Telegram @bubbalex.
• If your Facebook account will be suspended/deleted/banned in campaign duration, you will not be rewarded.

Join Bounty  |  Spreadsheet 

1433934111_blogscampaign.thumb.png.5761b0c850ff4e0bdd4a1503fb4dfbca.png

Rewards

Pro = 5000 Stakes
Good = 2500 Stakes
Normal = 1000 Stakes
Low = 500 Stakes
Rejected = 0 Stakes
Bonus: x2 for especially great popularity

All content will be judged by these criteria: quality; popularity; uniqueness; text length; typography.

Terms and Conditions

Maximum 3 submissions per person and we may not accept your articles for any reasons.

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Submit Content" button.
• You can publish your content on any website/blog, but to earn high rewards you should use one of these platforms: Medium, Steemit, Golos, Minds. Using this platforms doesn't means you will receive high reward just for that, other terms and conditions still important. The only reason those platforms are preferred - they have popularity indicators.
• Your article should contain at least 300 words and be unique.
• Copying other participant's graphics, text, translations and other types of plagiarism - not allowed. 
(You can use official images and logos posted on project's Website, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
• All languages are accepted. We can reject your content for any reason: low quality, plagiarism, typos and errors in the text, etc.
• You will not receive reward if your article will be deleted/suspended until the final reward in tokens is not indicated in spreadsheet. Blogs campaign will be checked only after bounty end, all at once.
• Put the following links at the end of the article:

Whitepaper: https://cartesi.io/cartesi_whitepaper.pdf

Your Telegram @username:
Your Cryptotalk profile link:
Your email:
(should be same as in spreadsheet)

Submit Content  |  Spreadsheet 

1610366185_youtubecampaign.thumb.png.34313347199f3d455050b2f534697e42.png

Rewards

Pro = 5000 Stakes
Good = 2500 Stakes
Normal = 1000 Stakes
Low = 500 Stakes
Rejected = 0 Stakes
Bonus: x2 for especially great popularity

All content will be judged by these criteria: sound and video quality; amount of views, likes and comments; duration. For fake views/subscribers your content will be rejected.

Terms and Conditions

Maximum 3 submissions per person and we may not accept your videos for any reasons.

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Submit Content" button.
• Video must be at least 3 minutes long, shorter are not accepted.
• Your channel must have at least 50 subscribers.
• The video must be original. Copying other participant's graphics, text and other types of plagiarism - not allowed. 
(You can use official images and logos posted on project's Website, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
• All languages are accepted, but we can reject your video for any reason: low quality, bad sound, plagiarism, fake activity, etc.
• You will not receive reward if your video will be deleted until the final reward in tokens is not indicated in spreadsheet. YouTube campaign will be checked only after bounty end, all at once.
• Put the following links in the video descriptions: 

Whitepaper: https://cartesi.io/cartesi_whitepaper.pdf

Your Telegram @username:
Your Cryptotalk profile link:
Your email:
(should be same as in spreadsheet)

Submit Content  |  Spreadsheet 

This Campaign managed by 👇

threadtransaprent.thumb.png.3dfa76039c8f84a496a3e4f42a788ab9.png

"I'm not a member of any project team, I was only hired to manage a quality bounty campaign, join or invest at your own risk, check each project carefully, not relying on my reputation, I do research, but even I can be deceived." @bubbalex

Edited by bubbalex
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, Arafat said:

Dear Sir, I already joined bitcointalk.org forum Twitter and Facebook campaign. Can I join cryptotalk.org with same twitter and Facebook account?? 

No, it's same campaign, you want x2 reward for same work? You can use only one forum for participation, read campaign and general rules.

Dear members, I'm checking first week of Cartesi bounty campaign right now and I hope I'll finish it in time, but due new year holidays I may have not enough time, in this case I'll finish checking on January 2nd, 2020. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by bubbalex

4 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

This is very datailed. I know this airdrop. It looks very interesting, but I cant find value of my airdroped coins? Do you know it?

It's not an airdrop and there was no distribution yet

19 hours ago, Silvacoin said:

can i get the bounty link to join please 

ASAP

I await your response 

This IS Bounty thread, which link do you need? Just click Join Bounty button.

Checking week 2 reports right now.

photo_2020-01-11_04-01-47.thumb.jpg.26a2d8379700fd4f977dd8245d865f51.jpg

We're opening up a weekly contest to spotlight our most active community members. Get a chance to earn 500, 200 or 100 CTSI. Telegram chat

We'll also be spotlighting our most ardent supporters on Twitter! Winners will be announced every Sunday at 1am UTC. Twitter

• +2 1

On 15.01.2020 at 00:15, MissUbad said:

I already joined bitcointalk.org forum peep and Facebook campaign. tin I become a member cryptotalk.org with alike peep and Facebook account?? 

No, Facebook/Twitter/Blogs/YouTube campaign are the same on all forums, it's just a different ways to submit same work for same campaign.

Edited by bubbalex

1384348778_Bannercartesicommunityadoptionblack(1).thumb.png.b0885c115396270905fb208ca0bf8886.png

The Cartesi Community Adoption program is ending on February 18th, 2020. When the program ends, your stakes will be calculated and final values of CTSI will be made available to you by no later than February 28th, 2020. 

CTSI will not be immediately be distributed to you, as per the team's announcement:

The first allocations of CTSI will be disbursed 30-days from the first exchange listing (TBD), 60-days from the first exchange listing and 90-days from the first exchange listing. This will help ensure a steady introduction of supply once CTSI is live on various exchanges.

Again, there is no formal date for the launch of CTSI as of yet, but you will be notified as soon as they have a concrete date. 

We encourage everyone who wants to participate in open campaigns currently, to do so. We greatly appreciate your involvement, support and activity around Cartesi, thank you!

• +1 1

photo_2020-02-01_19-00-50.thumb.jpg.cbf5f69ace14d9377d0c0411bb506366.jpg

Announcing: Creept’s DApp Test Launch & High Score Contest
(1/2/20) We are proud to announce that we are opening the Github repositories of the first DApp game on Cartesi, Creepts. Creepts is the world’s first fully decentralized tower defense tournament game, built on-top of Cartesi’s general-purpose computing Layer-2 solution for blockchains.

Full Medium Article & Contest Rules

• +1 1

On 31.01.2020 at 06:14, aneukkameung said:

this is very datailed. I recognize this airdrop. It appears very exciting, but I cant find cost of my airdroped cash? Do you understand it?

As I know Cartesi had airdrop previously, but not under my management. Anyway, price is not released yet, since fundraising not started as well. Official chat - https://t.me/CartesiProject

Announcements - https://t.me/CartesiAnnouncements

photo_2020-02-11_14-24-17.thumb.jpg.a94d37993975bb27f5f2a9473236e3fd.jpg

Announcing the winners for the Creepts Highscore Contest!

Map 1: Delok
Score: 666,010

Map 2: DogGodFrogLog
Score: 1,322,716

Map 3: Jack
Score: 1,063,478

A big thank you for all the submissions. Our Creepts technical demo has been a great success! Full Launch coming soon!

Edited by bubbalex

mxM26hy.png.9bf511c0260822de4cb6065272b4da5f.png

The Cartesi Community Adoption Program ends on February 18th, 2020. We want to formally thank the community for the overwhelming response and support that has made this program a success. In addition, we are also arranging future initiatives to earn CTSI; including special bounties, community programs, contests, tournaments and airdrops. Our primary objective is to award our community for supporting Cartesi’s ever-growing network development and all-encompassing ecosystem.

Full Article

photo_2020-02-28_11-27-24.thumb.jpg.b0c5e690fd2aefe7dfbd61bda9a06658.jpg

We are happy to announce that Cartesi Bounty Campaign has been successfully finished in time, as promised — at February 18th, 2020. Calculation are finally done, since February 28th, 2020. We want to formally thank the community for the overwhelming response and support that has made this program a success. In addition, we are also arranging future initiatives to earn CTSI; including special bounties, community programs, contests, tournaments and airdrops. Our primary objective is to award our community for supporting Cartesi’s ever-growing network development and all-encompassing ecosystem.

Read full article - Cartesi bounty campaign end, calculations and distribution

• +3 1

The Cartesi team wants to make a final reminder that the bounty submission phase officially closed on March 1st, 2020. The team has allowed users to resubmit and fix various of issues for the past month, extending that deadline. 

Starting April 7th, at 5am UTC, the Cartesi team and I will no longer review or assist any users who need: adjustments, reverifications, form-submissions or any amendments of any kind to be made to their bounty submission.  

I will not be able to assist you any further; at the request of the Cartesi team.

9ZuirDk.png?1

Join the Creepts Gaming Contest to Enter a $50,000 CTSI Token Giveaway!

To celebrate Cartesi’s Binance Launchpad Announcement, Binance and Cartesi are collaborating on a gaming contest with over $50,000 USD in CTSI tokens as rewards. Play Cartesi’s Creepts on any internet browser or mobile phone! Simply enter the official tournament and achieve the highest score you can — you’ll be competing for the top-score with all active participants!

Tournament Periods:

Round 1: 2020/04/16 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/18 6:00 AM (UTC)

Round 2: 2020/04/19 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/21 6:00 AM (UTC)

How to Participate:

• Go to https://binance.creepts.io and play the game.
  • Join the fight and try to achieve the highest score you can!
  • When the game is over, enter your Binance Referral ID.

Notes:

• Please use your default referral ID (numbers only) found on the referral homepage.
  • You can replay the game as many times as you wish in an attempt to achieve a higher score.
  • Learn more about Creepts including the instructions and rules here.

Rewards:

The first 1,000 users in each round who participate by playing Creepts, will receive $10 in CTSI tokens each regardless of the score achieved. This is a participation-based, first come, first serve reward.

In addition, at the end of the contest period, the top 500 players for each round will be ranked in a tournament fashion and will be awarded according to the highest-scores achieved:

Terms and Conditions:

• Rewards are set at a rate of 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD as per the Binance Launchpad sale price.
  • The total number of rewards distributed for each round is 1,500 equivalent to $25,000 of CTSI tokens at 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD.
  • Users are eligible to win both a first come first serve reward and a leaderboard rank reward.
  • Users are eligible to win a first come first serve reward in both rounds.
  • Users are eligible to win a leaderboard ranking reward in both rounds.
  • Rewards are allocated based on the final rankings of each round which will be announced.
  • Users need to have completed level 2 KYC verification on their Binance account and also be eligible to participate in the Cartesi token sale on Binance Launchpad in order to receive a reward.
  • CTSI rewards will be distributed together with the tokens from the Launchpad sale within 2 weeks of the end of the Binance Launchpad token sale. Users can log in and see their rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
  • Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in this activity: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
  • Each user’s gameplay data will be submitted after each game. Data may be used to check for malicious actors or be used for marketing purposes.
  • The external Creept’s high-score page may not reflect the actual final results, winners or placements and should only be taken as a “score” reference for players. This page is managed by the Cartesi team.
  • Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules and/or terms at our sole discretion.
  • Binance reserves the right to disqualify participants should they display attributes of malpractice.

Report Issues

If you encounter any technical issues during the gameplay, please contact the technical support team at https://t.me/CartesiProject or https://discorSPAM - please report ! D/invite/Pt2NrnS.

• +1 1

zxOs7Lt.png?1

Cartesi Token (CTSI) will be Listed on Binance

We’re thrilled to announce that the CTSI IEO is now concluded with Binance and that Binance will be opening trading for CTSI/BNB, CTSI/BTC, CTSI/USDT and CTSI/BSUD trading pairs at 04/23/2020 at 2:00AM (UTC).

Distribution + Announcement Listing Article

• +1 1