How can buy/sell bitcoin - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

How can buy/sell bitcoin

24 hours a day you can buy and sell Bitcoin. We can easily switch between bitcoin and hundreds of cryptos. You can also use our' quick' transaction feature to build a reusable deposit address to execute the same coin pair with the same address.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

So far this has been the case, some countries has a lot of restrictions when selling and buying their Bitcoin I'm lucky that it's a different case in our country, we have a local exchange that makes it easy for us, but in the future things will be different, peopel can easily buy and sell Bitcoin.

There are many exchanges that help you make this easy. Binance and coinbase exchanges are great for buying and selling bitcoins. Or yobit is also very good, low transaction costs.

There are many easy way to buy and sell bitcoin.I suggest that you can use coinbase to buy and sell bitcoin.You'll also need a wallet app for if you looking to hold.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:18 PM, Maruf123 said:

If I have enough or enough Bitcoin to sell, I can sell Bitcoin.  And if I want to buy Bitcoin I can buy.  yobit.net can easily buy and sell Bitcoin from here.

That's your very simple way and I like your way.

When you need it, you can just buy it, but if you want to sell it, you can sell it at any time because there is yobit.net that can be easily traded.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

I have account on skrill  and also on nettler but i am not using that online wallets and if this is true that the skrill and the netller will use the Bitcoin in their system than it is the great for us because now so many online wallets will start to ad the BTC option in their system and it is best for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really there is lots of sits and platforms that you can buy sell bitcoin in easy way also alot of wallets have the same idea.

You can buy and sell.

All the 👍💯 best...

I mostly just use the exchange site like yobit, and when i want to withdraw i sell for USD then withdraw to PayPal or else

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

You can buy and sell bitcoin from Paxful website. In 2015 to still buy and sell bitcoin and many currency in this exchange. Paxful are  p2p  exchange where you buy and sell many digital currency without any kyc where maximum exchange charge kyc.             

You can buy and sell bitcoins through multiple platforms or buy from people through a broker, but it will take a percentage of the profit

It is really possible to actually sell and trade with bitcoins you even invest with the coin in question just be sure you make right choices

Okay, as for me, I sell my bitcoins to Paxil website, which provides so many different payment options and also very expensive buyers who buy the coins more than bitcoin at high fees.

If I have enough or enough Bitcoin to sell, I can sell Bitcoin.  And if I want to buy Bitcoin I can buy.  yobit.net can easily buy and sell Bitcoin from here.

So many exchanger will do this that they buy the coins and also they sell the coins and they will give you instantly the conis when they received the money first then they will send you the coins and if you sell first send them the coins and they will send you the money than.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

I do not know about that because I only sell my bitcoin in the exchange like yobit and binance because other have hidden charge or fee.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yes, and I would like in the future to join the platform to buy and sell bitcoin and I am very careful before starting and try to gain experience first

many international sites are available for buying and selling bitcoin and altcoins such www.cashmaal.com , local bitcoin and some others good reputation sites are there. 

for the OP case it is better to use coibase or local bitcoin. in my country there is a crypto exchange and crypto trading platform, so it is very easy for me to sell and buy bitcoin because it supports with any bank in my country, there are also service sites in my country using e-wallet payments.

advice for the OP to find some information about crypto platforms / websites in your country, with the popularity of cryptocurrency at this time I think in some countries at least run business just like the sale and purchase of crypto.

I am don't know what site is good to exchanges your bitcoin to fiat. Most people is just exchange their Bitcoin to their fiat currency in some forum. They find the thread seller Bitcoin on local forum, then they just take some deal to trade BTC to fiat. Maybe the fees is high, but no problem if that is best ways. Just consider find reliable and trusted seller.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

You better use an easy and safe way. Like making a deposit via a debit card to your exchange platform and making cash withdrawals through your exchange platform wallet. Some countries forbid making purchases via bitcoin online that happens your debit card is blocked by your own bank.

Usually if you want to use your local fiat currency to buy bitcoin you could use a third party services or a local exchange. I'm using my local exchange to buy bitcoin and sell them into my fiat money.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

There are alot of exchanges that are using the same buying and selling. But I will prefer  ypu the localbitcoins. As this is best and get secure website. It has alot of reputation.

To convert BTC to the original currency quite a lot of sites that give the opportunity to their international and they work Remittano internationally, Cashmaal, Localbitcoin. These three websites give us the opportunity to convert our currency to indigenous currencies.