Price prediction of DOGEcoin - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

it is good post to learn about doge coins. i did not deal with this coin but i think in future it has more value and price than other coins. 

I think investing in dogecoin is quite a lot, and it brings positive results for DOGE, I think I can break that level. If dogecoin even exceeds 1 dollar for every penny then it is a success. Great achievements for dogecoin or its investors. Therefore, we expect the dogecoin prize to be pumped as soon as possible in the future.a promising and potentially growing currency of more than $ 100, but the cryptocurrency is still in the development phase and I think dogecoin is also in the development stage so just trust the process and wait for its price to rise.

Doge coin is never going to move away much more from the price that it is at now as I am simply unsure of the development team behind doge coin and how much moire time and effort they are putting into it as it seems to be kind of a quiet coin these days.

On 17.02.2020 at 12:49, UT2001 said:

Doge coin is never going to move away much more from the price that it is at now as I am simply unsure of the development team behind doge coin and how much moire time and effort they are putting into it as it seems to be kind of a quiet coin these days.

CryptoGround is more high quality and claims that the coin will increase itself at $zero.00326 in 2020.

On 17.02.2020 at 13:18, birdtesa said:

We can not anticipate a great deal with Dogecoin, since the value of dogecoin is fairly constant. So from that numerous people make use of dogecoin to transport cash from one exchange to some other exchange. Since the rate for pulling lower back is incredibly cheap and brief, however inside the event that for assignment is not prescribed. Particularly coming to the fee of $ one hundred, it is noticeably improbable to manifest.

We all know that dogecoin could be a joke. Just joke at it's beginning. And keep in mind this could concern that and future will be not simple. May be. Byt in any case i would not take bounty trusts at it.

On 17.02.2020 at 14:41, beschgahead said:

We all know that dogecoin could be a joke. Just joke at it's beginning. And keep in mind this could concern that and future will be not simple. May be. Byt in any case i would not take bounty trusts at it.

Doge coin is fairly demandable coin, once time dogecoin price became upto 100 satoshi but presently this value exceptionally moo for btc domance tall ,it hitted any time .

I think every possibility is definitely there, dogecoin is quite famous in cryptocurrency, I think investing in dogecoin is quite a lot, and it gives a positive for DOGE, I think I can break that level.

Doge gold coin is an amazingly demandable gold coin, as before lengthy as length dogecoin taken a toll have been as much as 100 satoshis in any case right currently this particular taken a toll simply moo with recognize to BTC domance higher, this hit at whatever factor.

On 17.02.2020 at 15:04, framasbe said:

Doge gold coin is an amazingly demandable gold coin, as before lengthy as length dogecoin taken a toll have been as much as 100 satoshis in any case right currently this particular taken a toll simply moo with recognize to BTC domance higher, this hit at whatever factor.

Additionally, Dogecoin appreciates some real-world packages and is some of the time utilized for tipping at the internet to remunerate supportive posts After hiking to its all-time tall esteem of over $zero.0185 lower back in January of 2018, Dogecoin commenced to come upon a downtrend that endured until January 2019.

On 17.02.2020 at 15:24, choifuixi said:

I think dogecoin could be a promising coin and contains a potential to grow over $100, but crypto is still at its development stage and I think dogecoins is additionally at its advancement arrange so fair believe the method and hold up for the cost of it to rise.

On 17.02.2020 at 15:31, nairesvi said:

It can take a spike in year 2020 but it is inconceivable to reach the cost $100 of one coin. so never think approximately it and select a best coin than it. choice is yours.

On 17.02.2020 at 15:31, mabkeetu said:

I am a current crypto consumer. I do not assume and I am not beyond any doubt nearly the upward push inside the price of keep away from coins as there are no undertaking overhauls. Moreover there is rather small esteem on this money exhibit.

Doge coin is incredibly demandable coin, just the once time dogecoin rate was upto 100 satoshi but at present this value dreadfully slump for btc domance extreme ,it hitted any time 

I can not say much about his value ... but even most ppl thinks of dogs as a joke ... the transaction is fast and cheap ... so I believe this little joke will be often for a long time ... even the PPL uses it to take it to the fund. ..... so if you hold a lot of things I pray that you can occasionally make some excellent gain during the PO DS

It's very hard to forecast the near future from the cash due to the large reliance available on the market, We can't forecast the near future associated with Dogecoin however I believe DOGEcoin may nevertheless improve within worth however I'm unsure a lot.

It is extremely challenging to be able to foresee the long run with the money due to weighty dependancy in the marketplace, I can not foresee the long run regarding DOGEcoin yet I do believe DOGEcoin can easily nonetheless boost inside benefit yet I will be uncertain significantly.

In 2019& 2020 Even however DOGE has made some amazing progress from its to some degree questionable beginnings to turn into a genuinely famous computerized cash, some cryptographic money lovers despite everything disregard it. They are lost by the low cost of Dogecoin, the boundless issue of coins and the way that the designers at first made the cryptographic money as something of a joke. 

Dogecoin's worth is considerably reinforced by its wide use in nations like Bangladesh, the Philippines, Pakistan and Nigeria. These nations experience the ill effects of a powerless monetary framework so local people use DOGE as an option in contrast to the official fiat monetary forms. The forecasts at the future cost of Dogecoin are very moderate: 

CoinPredictor.io accepts that before the finish of 2019 to the starting 2020 DOGE will cost about $0.002961 

WalletInvestor expects Dogecoin to reach $0.00263 before the finish of 2019. It figures that the coin will bounce to 0.005 in the start of 2020 and afterward fall back to recently held positions. 

CryptoGround is progressively positive and cases that the coin will build up itself at $0.00326 in 2020.

Just as Dozcoin took a toll a long time ago, in any case there are 100 Satoshis, just now this particular has taken a toll by recognizing the BTC domain as superior, whatever the factorThe Doge gold coin is an amazingly demanding gold coin..

On 2/16/2020 at 7:36 AM, Musbeerah said:

Dogecoin is a good coin that have the potential to even surpass the 100$ mark, but it depends on so many thing before it can actualize that

Dogecoin is one of the good coin which has been the best in steady coin, this isn't a stable coin, but lack momentum to go further

it is possible to reach again 100 satoshi but to reach 100 $ it is impossible i do not think so
cause it has a very big supply and also their team does not care about any update
so it is good for transfer your money from exchange to another cause it is fast and has low fees only this is the benefit of doge coin  

• Useful or interesting 1

On 18.02.2020 at 03:48, zamapold said:

it is possible to reach again 100 satoshi but to reach 100 $ it is impossible i do not think so
cause it has a very big supply and also their team does not care about any update
so it is good for transfer your money from exchange to another cause it is fast and has low fees only this is the benefit of doge coin  

Doge coin wont certainly come close to to one$ now not indeed 0.2$ since it has as well lots deliver and it wont be able to pump that tall, you'll make contributions in definitely another coin.

I don’t maintain in thoughts the final time the cost of Dogecoin elevated by way of one Satoshi, it can be a fairly moderate shifting coins and is utilized as it have been for alternate between degrees, if you inquire me, I exhort you not to contribute in it.

I assume each plausibility is actually there, dogecoin is very celebrated in cryptocurrency, I think contributing in dogecoin may be very a part, and it offers a fantastic for DOGE, I assume I can ruin that stage.

On 18.02.2020 at 04:14, putwily said:

I assume each plausibility is actually there, dogecoin is very celebrated in cryptocurrency, I think contributing in dogecoin may be very a part, and it offers a fantastic for DOGE, I assume I can ruin that stage.

100$ is tall prise for dogecoin . On the off hazard that dogecoin is certainly move 1$ per coin than its could be a extraordinary accomplishment for dogecoin or its investers too . So we consider dogecoin prise is pump before long as manageable in future.