Price prediction of DOGEcoin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

All know about DOGEcoin . Sometime this was the top 5 coin in cryptomarket market place. 

What do you think about the future of DOGEcoin? Will it cross 100$?

I don't get any updation of new implementation about this coin. These coin is minable coin . Can you guys suggest your thoughts? Is it best coin to invest.

I think every possibility is definitely there, dogecoin is quite famous in cryptocurrency, I think investing in dogecoin is quite a lot, and it gives a positive for DOGE, I think I can break that level.

Doge coin is very demandable coin, once time dogecoin price was upto 100 satoshi but now this price very low for btc domance high ,it hitted any time .

11 minutes ago, jyoti12321 said:

All know about DOGEcoin . Sometime this was the top 5 coin in cryptomarket market place. 

I don't get any updation of new implementation about this coin. These coin is minable coin . Can you guys suggest your thoughts? Is it best coin to invest.

doge coin to cross 100$? haha 

doge coin wont even come close to 1$ not even 0.2$ because it has too much supply and it wont be able to pump that high, you can invest in literally any other coin.

100$ is high prise for dogecoin . If dogecoin is even cross 1$ per coin than its is a great achievement for dogecoin or its investers also . So we hope dogecoin prise is pump soon as possible in future.

1_aFF9Wqfi_9P0JFRCIKxZnQ.png.cf23afbb70806ef04477c2f49af04413.png

Doge gold coin is an extremely demandable gold coin, as soon as period dogecoin cost had been up to 100 satoshis however right now this particular cost really low with regard to BTC domance higher, this hit whenever.

I think this coin will not be more expensive than the current price, predictions are very hard about all coins especially about dogecoin, is almost impossible to predict what will happen with it in the future 

I dont think so and not sure for price spike in doge coin as there is no update regarding its project. also this currency have very less value in market.

I think for the fact that cryptocurrency is still on the process of growth the dogecoin can still grow in price value, it is on the individuals choice to invest on the dogecoin for the future purpose. 

I think dogecoin is a promising coin and has a potential to grow over $100, but crypto is still at its development stage and I think dogecoins is also at its development stage so just trust the process and wait for the price of it to rise.

Dogecoin is good and the old coin is created just after Bitcoin, Litecoin but never rise a high price, so I dont think that Dogecoin in the future will rise biggest price, I dont know why but this is The limit of the coin.

I don’t remember the last time the price of Dogecoin increased by one Satoshi, it is a very slow moving currency and is used only for transfer between platforms, if you ask me, I advise you not to invest in it.

In 2019& 2020 Even though DOGE has come a long way from its somewhat dubious beginnings to become a fairly popular digital currency, some cryptocurrency enthusiasts still ignore it. They are thrown off by the low price of Dogecoin, the unlimited issue of coins and the fact that the developers initially created the cryptocurrency as something of a joke. 
Dogecoin’s value is substantially bolstered by its wide use in countries like Bangladesh, the Philippines, Pakistan and Nigeria. These countries suffer from a weak financial system so the locals use DOGE as an alternative to the official fiat currencies. The predictions for the future price of Dogecoin are quite moderate:

CoinPredictor.io believes that by the end of 2019 to the beginning 2020 DOGE will cost about $0.002961

WalletInvestor expects Dogecoin to reach $0.00263 by the end of 2019. It forecasts that the coin will jump to 0.005 in the beginning of 2020 and then fall back to previously held positions. 

CryptoGround is more positive and claims that the coin will establish itself at $0.00326 in 2020.

From the day first the dogecoin is also running beside the bitcoin and as you can see market it is sustainable coin/currency and as the probability of loss will be less in it because of its price compare to bitcoin so i will say its okay to do investment in it and as bitcoin is base to it so if bitcoin will go good in future then dogecoin will also

Doge coin is one of the best Alt coin .this coin all time in coin market cap top 30 .this coin supply is very huge. And unlimited .this is the best Alt coin. This coin is huge people favorite coin .this coin have potential .and this coin is very perfect. I love this coin 

I am a new crypto user. I don't think and I am not sure about the rise in the price of dodge coins as there are no project updates. Also there is very little value in this currency market.

Even though the cryptocurrency was not taken seriously at its inception, Dogecoin has developed into an important asset, having a market capitalization of $283 million as of October 2019, and ranked 29th based on its market cap.

Additionally, Dogecoin enjoys some real-world applications and is sometimes used for tipping on the internet to reward helpful posts
After climbing to its all-time high value of over $0.0185 back in January of 2018, Dogecoin began to experience a downtrend that lasted until January 2019.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin remains a cryptocurrency with significant appeal and appears unlikely to disappear in the near future. Taking that into consideration, let’s take a look at the current state of its price movement and look ahead to its potentially bright future.

anas hassan

On 12/24/2019 at 8:12 AM, jyoti12321 said:

It can take a spike in year 2020 but it is impossible to reach the price $100 of one coin. so never think about it and choose a best coin than it. choice is yours.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

We all know that dogecoin is a joke. Just joke at it's beginning. And remember this can concern that and future will be not simple. May be. Byt in any case i would not take plenty hopes at it.

who knows who knows in crypto it is everything possible i always say look at btc in 2009-2010 the price was so damn low okay no one knows about btc but what is when everyone knows about every coin then the real run will begin.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:12 AM, jyoti12321 said:

Dogecoin is shitcoin so don't expect price increase in this shitcoin..  This is just a meme coins with unlimited supply only idiot will invest on this. 

Even though DOGE has come a long way from its somewhat dubious beginnings to become a fairly popular digital currency, some cryptocurrency enthusiasts still ignore it. They are thrown off by the low price of Dogecoin, the unlimited issue of coins and the fact that the developers initially created the cryptocurrency as something of a joke. 
Dogecoin’s value is substantially bolstered by its wide use in countries like Bangladesh, the Philippines, Pakistan and Nigeria. These countries suffer from a weak financial system so the locals use DOGE as an alternative to the official fiat currencies. The predictions for the future price of Dogecoin are quite moderate:

CoinPredictor.io believes that by the end of 2019 to the beginning 2020 DOGE will cost about $0.002961

WalletInvestor expects Dogecoin to reach $0.00263 by the end of 2019. It forecasts that the coin will jump to 0.005 in the beginning of 2020 and then fall back to previously held positions. 

CryptoGround is more positive and claims that the coin will establish itself at $0.00326 in 2020.

We can not expect much with Dogecoin, because the price of dogecoin is relatively stable. So from that many people use dogecoin to move money from one exchange to another exchange. Because the fee for withdrawing is very cheap and fast, but if for investment is not recommended. Especially reaching the price of $ 100, it is very unlikely to happen.