Why post is not count in yobit exchange - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Badman001

Why post is not count in yobit exchange

also do, is there a solution that we have posted a lot but just count a little. even 600 posts only counted 400.

The reason for your problem is that comment done in some topic like airdrop are not counted and if your topic is find not useful then the admin will removed it from the forum as well.

That's nomal because it's because the moderators remove the spam from the forum that is the topics that do not comply with those stipulated by the forum rules so you must comment or use and real topics

I did not encounter this problem, but you should know that sometimes the officials delete some of the posts that are not useful and reduce the number of your posts.

This is the problem everyone is facing . It happen because your post may have been deleted or the topic you replied may have been deleted itself. If you want to minimize this , then only reply on some old and good posts only.

Is not creative or constructive but will be removed by moderators. Your posts should be helpful. Your posts need to be high quality and helpful to other forum members

The forum admins cleans some posts in the forum to reduce some trash and low quality posts and the yobit site and it your useful posts are the same with the payment it takes 30 to 40 minutes before the payment count. 

If there was a problem in yobit. Something issue of post not counting was there. But that problem is now sorted. The reason behind the problem was the moderator were trying to remove the hacker.

This happens when some of your post are being deleted and for your post to start counting again, you have to feel up for those post that are being deleted. Just check your yobit to confirm this.

It varies all the time sometimes it took up to 2 hours to count the posts. No need to worry about but if your posts still not count for more than 2 hours maybe the moderators deleted your posts.

My friend, this matter always happens with all members of the forum and we cannot consider it a problem because the reason for the deletion is due to the moderators deleting all posts that weigh in violation of the rules and in order for us to be able to skip the deletion we must write the posts carefully and respect the rules

On 12/24/2019 at 11:01 AM, Badman001 said:

After took withdraw from Yobit exchange the post we have created is count in yobit for 30-40 minute after that the number of post create become neutral to yesterday post. If anyone recive same problems the. Please reply here and how to get rid from it..

Well, I think all of the members of this forum also experience the same problem as you. Well, I think it is because admins randomly delete some of the posts we've created that's why it is not counted in the yobit exchange. We also don't know the real reason about it but we just want to tell you that you must not post useless posts so that you will not get deleted posts.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:36 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes this happened for us many times , because some times the moderator deleted topics , and all the comment in this topics , but you don’t have to be fear about you account , is safe , for me more than 300 post was deleted for my first to now in this forum , but i don’t take any warning points.

If your post is not a good post or not useful, expect that it gets deleted by the moderators because the main goal of this forum is for the newbies to have a good knowledge and not just for a earning purposes.

One of the reasons your post usually doesn't count on Yobit after posting is because your post may not be meaningful or your post may not be 100 characters long.

I think a great deal of experience that way, perhaps just posts that are not helpful will be erased. I trust we in making points and answering to themes must consent to the guidelines gave by CryptoTalk.org.

Maybe your post didn't meet the good quality or maybe your post was less than one hundred characters that's why they didn't count in your yobit account.