Mostly Mining sites scams? - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mrking049

Mostly Mining sites scams?

On 1/15/2021 at 8:17 AM, JUTTG said:

I need to concur with your remarks and I think the vast majority utilized great mining site and the vast majority need trusted and wellbeing mining site so the vast majority needn't bother with mining site since it is trick site and a great many people don't utilized mining site

@JUTTG Mining sites are scam. You will need to know the differences between mining pools and mining sites. What most people like to do is to join mining pool because it is not scam like mining sites. But it require more feasibility study in order to mine profitably. 

• +2 1

There are many bitcoin mining sites and other cryptocurrency mining sites in the market. Yes I m agree with you and I think most people don't use mining site because most mining site is scam So i think mining is not good so I m not use mining site and I don't like mining site.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend. I agree with you. Do not believe on any mining site. Mining is not too easy for us. It requires very big processing machines. It is not easy as the mining sites show us. Be careful 

• +1 1

The answer is simple 

Mostly mining sites dont want you to get profit easily. Thats why mostly are scam. So before start working with any platform must study about them.

• +1 1

Mining sites are so various some of them are real and others are scam , but the important thing is that even the honest sites that are really giving profits for mining and they are very popular too, pay too little, I look at them as a vacant time wasting , because you will never be rich there and you can never build a decent capital in there, it is better to look for something else. 

• +3 1

Yes thats true the bitcoin mining site and cryptocurrency mining site are not so satisfactory and there results are not good. Yes dear mate i agree with your thought you are saying absolutely right most of the mining sites are scams.

All mining sites are scam, they have no good terms and conditions, many are scam, many are ponzi, many are not profitable. Is there profitable ones out there, I will never believed because many have scammed me. 

Most of the mining and the investment sites are the scams because they run away with the investments the users make in order to buy different packages on the site and that is why they create the site and the plan of the investments.

Most mining sites may be tricky so I won't use them not considering I will succeed in mining but also there are some mining sites from which you can earn some profits but few have to be sure to pick them quietly and patiently. 

• +2 1

There are a number of sites that claims to be a mining site for bitcoins but in reality they are just scams and waste of time and also a loss of your investment. My recommendation is that if you are looking for a verified source for mining just go to Google play store and search for multimine app that is now premium at 1250pkr but this app is the one whome i can trust because im using it since a long and provides a way to mine for free for bitcoins also for other crypto currencies like ethrum etc. 

Mining sites or cloud mining sites are actually mostly fraudulent, only paid or legitimate will accept our money but not profitable.

You are right my friend. I've seen many websites that are called mining sites, they try to increase members then they run away after few days or months after getting the investments from members who buy mining gigs from them.

• +1 1

Many mining sites nowadays depends on your device resources, which may cause harm to your device. On the other hand there is alot of scam websites as well.

Actually, it seems to me that a lot of mining sites are mostly scammed or fake websites.Because now to mining Bitcoin you need high hashrate and it is consume more electricity. But there is some mining sites which I signed up for them earlier, and without lying I earned from them.So, always be careful in choose the best website.

• +5 1

Cloud mining is the most susceptible to scams because it generates profits for early participants, and late participants lose all of their investment.
In 2017, I also joined a cloud mining project, unfortunately I forgot the project's name. Really excited to see the numbers jump up continuously on the screen, however after reaching the min withdraw, my account was unable to access even with correct username & password.

• +4 1

Of course, there are fraudulent sites out there, and they are usually numerous
But we don't have to say that all mining sites are fraudulent
If you want to enter the world of mining, you must filter the authority that you want to deal with and ask the members who work with it in order to avoid theft and fraud.

• +3 1

There are many scam mining sites, and you should beware of them and search for safe sites, but before you start mining your computer must be very strong and the graphics card must be strong in order to avoid destroying your computer.

• +1 1

I do not advise anyone to subscribe to mining sites because most of them are fraudulent and a very small section that will exploit your resources for mining and profit and will give you a very small profit that does not deserve you to waste your time and expose your computer to damage for that .

• +3 1

You are right that the most of the mining sites are scam I want to tell you that I have been working in the mining sites for a long time and during that period I faced a lot of mining sites which are fake and I just find 3 to 4 mining sites which are real. You can face a lot of scammers on these sites.

In the world All the mining system is add to scam but some mining system is real in the world but between these scam every person not understand so carefull All the people.

If you want to mine from your computer, this is consuming the device without any interest, and in return, cloud mining is a fraud, and even if the profits are withdrawn, this is to attract the largest number of investors and then the founders disappear

Edited by Nnnbht

Look, my friends, such things keep happening. That there has been fraud with him, there has been fraud with him, there has been fraud somewhere, there has been fraud somewhere. All I need to do is get to know them so you can investigate before you go to either side.I'm asking you to investigate because once you get caught up in these scams you won't be able to get out for the rest of your life.