Mostly Mining sites scams? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mrking049

Mostly Mining sites scams?

I prefer Yobit virtual mining which is very profitable. Please click on the below link to join

https://yobit.net/?bonus=rBuUZ

image.thumb.png.4cd72f6c1a49d2d6216be0a4dde7bb00.png

- Buy a virtual miner and get income in tokens every day!
- When buying a miner, 90-85% of btc funds goes to buy support for the Minex in Minex/BTC trade pair
- With every purchase of a miner, the Minex/BTC support price increases by 0.1% (except for Micro miner)
- 10% of the cost of the miner goes to the buyback of the Yo token (in the Yo/BTC pair)
- With every purchase (except Micro) cost of all miners increases by 0.1%

• +5 1

Mining bitcoin won't damage your computer if the design is adjusted. But if you talk about cloud mining it's another matter. I don't like this type of investment and will never be interested.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:35 AM, mrking049 said:

There are many BTC mining sites. I don't like mining sites. some mining sites destroy my pc. I think mostly mining sites are scams and fake. What do you think about mining sites?

You are telling the truth. I agree with you. This is why most people avoid using these mining sites.

• +4 1

Cloud mining sites can't harm computers, but most mining sites are fake. There are some software that you can do btc mining by downloading to your computer. The most reliable of these is the cryptotab browser. Unlike mining sites, these programs can crash your computer. Generally, I would not recommend any of these mining options. You can use faucet systems to earn cryptocurrency.

I guess this is about the experience that most scams sites unfortunately have
There was an honest site that I deal with, but unfortunately it has been closed
From this time I stopped mining the sites

Yes, there are a large number of sites for mining, and almost all of them are fake, and when you invest in these sites subsequently investing when you wish to recall your btc they demonstrate waiting subsequently for the 1st year they recommended waiting

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:35 AM, mrking049 said:

There are many BTC mining sites. I don't like mining sites. some mining sites destroy my pc. I think mostly mining sites are scams and fake. What do you think about mining sites?

I agree with what you write. I also destroyed my computer with such websites. I advise you to be careful about this.

• +5 1

you are right mate I have seen many websites that are so called mining sites and they run away after few days or months after getting the investments from members who buy mining gigs from them.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:30 PM, mody2020 said:

Real mining needs great capabilities for your computer, but mining sites are not very reliable and most of them are deceptive to their users

Real mining do not make use of computer again, computers only run with CPU, CPU is no more good for mining, at least, you will now need GPU or ASIC to mine now. I specifically the mining on bitcoin though. Because other coins too are getting hard to mine. 

• +1 2

Only mining pools will not be scam, even new mining pools can be scam, going for only old ones that have gold reputation will be good. But others, like mining clouds are most of the time to be fake. 

• +2 1

22 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

Only mining pools will not be scam, even new mining pools can be scam, going for only old ones that have gold reputation will be good. But others, like mining clouds are most of the time to be fake. 

People should always be careful of mining pools, there are many f them that can be scam while many will not be scam, we should do proper researches to make sure the mining pool we are dealing with are not scam. 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, GanBin said:

People should always be careful of mining pools, there are many f them that can be scam while many will not be scam, we should do proper researches to make sure the mining pool we are dealing with are not scam. 

Yeah @GanBin right! there are many people who are ignorant about the cloud mining and mining pool! at the end will regret to be ignorant. The cloud mining 99.9% are scammers is really to find a such website miner legit, so the unique option we need to do is not invest any cents on them. About Mining Pool some they use the malware to detect your data. So be careful!

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

54 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yeah @GanBin right! there are many people who are ignorant about the cloud mining and mining pool! at the end will regret to be ignorant. The cloud mining 99.9% are scammers is really to find a such website miner legit, so the unique option we need to do is not invest any cents on them. About Mining Pool some they use the malware to detect your data. So be careful!

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate, cloud mining can make use of malware, if so, it is better to avoid using them. I do not see any reason not to have own miners and run mining rig, joining mining pool. That is the best which I have found out. 

• +1 1

I don't think that mining sites would destroy your computer. But I can say that most of mining sites out there are scam and I don't really recommend using or subscribing to it. You can just setup your own mining rig and buy a virtual miner at Yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

More than 95% sites which offer you on cloud mining are all scam sites you may loose money if are not making a research of this sites and ask for payment proofs before joining.

Scamming results from poor investigating, so if you need to reduce this risk make sure you dig deep for it if it's legit or not and make sure do not waste your energy and time on free mining platforms as most of them end up scamming make sure you invest your money in a trusted mining platform such as virtual mining from Yobit to make passive income from it.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:10 AM, Sojib17 said:

Don't invest in mining pools.

This is a kind of surprising and totally wrong, mining pool is very important, majority of people can not mine solo because they will lose at the end. But I think you meant cloud mining?

Among the points that you can rely on to determine the degree of reliability of mining sites are:
* Age of the site, its creation date, and its seniority
* The physical presence of the mining headquarters and farms
* Return and maintenance expenses
* Support response to whether or not to members
* Protection, whether strong or weak

• -2 1

Especially those cloud mining sites that offer you a plan in order for you to earn more but, in reality, they are just tricking people to get money. I have heard also some complaints about those cloud mining sites because people avail a plan to mine and get profit but in the meantime, there's nothing happen after they deposit money to those cloud mining sites.

You should keep in mind , when mining you are giving up more than what you are gaining, it is not just a matter of scam , een if the site is honest, what you are getting paid is too little , it does not worth your time and effort, I advise you to be a member of this forum it is financially better for you. 

There is some mining sites which I signed up for them earlier, and without lying I earned from them, but investing is needed there, and before you sign up try to see some payment proofs first.

• +1 1

Mostly mining site is scam  because they don't pay. There are so many sites but i think 99% sites are scam so we don't need to mine bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency we have earn by work hard.