Mostly Mining sites scams? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mrking049

Mostly Mining sites scams?

The thinking of getting money (mining) by doing nothing and only starting with somr money (buying of hash rate) is a very nice and possible thinking in mining. However scammers know that too. They create scam cloud mining websites, they ask you to deposit money to start mining but they run away with your money or you can never withdraw and left staring at a screen as numbers tick up, that are equalivant to nothing. However not all mining sites are scams. The real ones are not actually that profitable, and usually comes in contracts. For those contracts the roi will take some time if not maybe a year before you start earnig. If you dont invest a lot, you will not get a lot back. Its a lot to consider, and the risk that you are actually at a scam mining website still remains.

It seems to me that a lot of mining  sites are mostly scammed or fake websites. Because it's just another scam schemes by scammers that tries to scam and steal your money. So, always be careful in choose the best website

On 12/24/2019 at 4:35 AM, mrking049 said:

There are many BTC mining sites. I don't like mining sites. some mining sites destroy my pc. I think mostly mining sites are scams and fake. What do you think about mining sites?

I didn't know there were sites that tried to destroy your PC. Maybe they exploited a chrome vulnerability and tried to steal your passwords and keyrings.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, mrking049 said:

There are many BTC mining sites. I don't like mining sites. some mining sites destroy my pc. I think mostly mining sites are scams and fake. What do you think about mining sites?

you never heard about the biggest scam site in the history of mining (the site was considered cloud mining but it was a hyip / ponzi site because it didn't have any mining equipment)? I'm talking about HashOcean, that site stole a lot of money from people and even today scammers have not yet been caught

You will find scam in everything, but there is some mining sites which I signed up for them earlier, and without lying I earned from them, but investing is needed there, and before you sign up try to see some payment proofs first, to be sure about what you are going to use

Yes, the vast majority of mining sites are currently set up and use your device only for mining themselves, with bitcoin rising. These sites shows .

i think back in 2017 everyone was so excited about hasflare and many more mining websites but then they realized these websites benefit more from their money than actual mining.

you will see many many sides in the internet and also they will tell you that they will double your crypto and also it is very easy to make money by mining but I am here to Assure you that those sides are fake and camp and the main aim of those sides is to steal all of your crypto

Now we have offical warnings from Bitcoin.org and other bitcoin related authentic peoples beaware of these scam sites as they are offering very attractive packages but scaming and cheating so now its time for us to think about this and never invest in any site or schme which is offering good package but have nothing for us in mining and related ponzi schemes.

Yes that is right, maybe all cloud mining is fake website where will become scam soon. We must know to mining Bitcoin now is need high technology in mining hardware. If they still using old miner, i sure will not profitable at all. Because now to mining Bitcoin you need high hashrate and it is consume more electricity. So the cost is more than the reward. If the cloud mining is guarantee you will get fixed profit, that is sure scam.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't even know why the most cloud mining sites are not paying since last year I have been doing cloud mining if I place withdrawal it will bounce back and regust that I should buy hashpower, that's shows they are scam. 

It's actually better mining on yourself than mining on a site cause it will always be an advantage for them that you mine on their site and it's also really easy to get scammed from thoses sites.. 

Mining sites are mostly scam I agree with you. I made a lot of account here but nobody has given payment. When I reach in minimum payout they always say that upgrade your account. 

Mining bitcoin won't damage your computer if the design is adjusted. But if you talk about cloud mining it's another matter. I don't like this type of investment and will never be interested.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/24/2019 at 4:35 AM, mrking049 said:

Yup minning site may disappear in a bli k of an eye so we need to have our own minni g stuff or just buy crypto and make investment in trusted site and forget about everything...

Yes and a lot of them give you first then they don't let you withdraw then gone for ever. How they can even mine ? ?in that way???

Yes, all of the websites that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of websites but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

Hello all of you, in my experience, most mining sites are scam (about 99%), do you know which reputable site is to guide me?

• +4 1

All cloud mining sites on the Internet are fraudulent and do not pay you any money for the correct mining can be done through his own devices

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I absolutely agree with you, sir. I have also been mining on various websites but most are FAKE.

Mining weakens the hardware and the website does not benefit because most are faked.

Web mining actually works, But most of the websites mining using your computer CPU or GPU for themselves. And giving you long targets. By the time you reached the target the suspend your account and took what they minned through your computer. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Voida said:

Most of the Mining sites are hard to find the real aspect of it and this make it difficult for you to decide which one you want to go for

Dear Voida, I am totally agree with you. The main reason of my comment was not to trust on the web mining.  It's much better to look for something much practicle. 

You are right. Most of the mining site are cheat with people. Also it is wast of time. That's why I think so.

Edited by Saif588

On 20.02.2020 at 08:43, sikilea said:

I lean toward to purchase my possess mining hardwares and it isn't moreover beneficial like mining sites. I favor to purchase and hold crypto.

As of November 13, 2019, cloud companies are creating, in case not all, generally false or incapable trade models.