How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 10
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

7 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

if you are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, be careful. Past returns do not predict future results. Think of it like a trip to Vegas, Only play with money you can afford to lose.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, MAHEEN95 said:

Like every other things, the beginning is always the hardest stage, where things needed to be giving strong foundation. So btc gain this development over the time by the effort of the participating members

Actually the beginning is always the most difficult stage where everything that is strived will not be in vain with the results obtained to build a strong foundation so that we achieve it along with the development of bitcoin getting better thanks to each member's efforts.

• +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

No one was interested in bitcoin when his price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 years and exactly in 2017 his price increased to 20k dollars, and everyone became a searcher for him, thanks for this informations 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

The bitcoin price and all cryptocurrencies are decreased in price when the numbers of investors are decreased to the bitcoin and the bitcoin supply is limited

• +2 2

Bitcoin price developed by the market and the people who where buying only bitcoin market spreads good news of bitcoin that's why the bitcoin rate is highest now that was the main reason 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin become more popular and grow up fast because many people use it as alternative income and payment, that's the point. They use everything possibility to raise the higher profit use bitcoin. Developer, exchanges, buyer, seller and government take part to develop bitcoin depend their ability and function. I respect that and I hope bitcoin will have great future in long tern period.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

Quit good article  you have written.This make me wonder why i came so late in crypto.I like the way you explain BTC rise.Btc will be bright shine in 2020 .we all will witness it.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Quit good article  you have written.This make me wonder why i came so late in crypto.I like the way you explain BTC rise.Btc will be bright shine in 2020 .we all will witness it.

Greetings, my friend
Thank you for admiring the topic, even I was late in coding, I only learned about Crypto 2018
We are waiting for a rise to the ceiling in 2020

11 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

Yes dear Bitcoin got his stage after long time and got a excellent stage. Where no crypto currency can reach and no one can cross bitcoin.

Greetings, my friend
To this day Bitcoin No 1, and has no competitor. 
10 years after his birth, he reached this great level

• +2 1
  • +3 1

24 minutes ago, gmjutt6 said:

Yes of course bitcoin has no competitor. And no one crypto currency can cross bit coin because the king of crypto world is bitcoin.

Greetings, my friend
My friend, we hope that the legal regulations do not affect the position and price of bitcoin
There are countries that have started regulating cryptocurrency legally

• +3 1

57 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friend
Thank you for admiring the topic, even I was late in coding, I only learned about Crypto 2018
We are waiting for a rise to the ceiling in 2020.

I always appreciate  every one who work hard.I see you are delegate in your post.So i appreciate it.And expecting you would bring more good  articles to this form.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think we should consider the reason why is because of the acceptance of the government and their approval for the very first exchanges launched such as the bitinstant and the mtgox.

• +3 1

It's the magic of blockchain technology it's about eight years from the beginning and the price is grow about 100 millions a time and still in progress,there is a lot of fact about this the first abd the mist important in my opinion is the total supply of bitcoin exactly 21 million it's very low  that why it very demanding

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

It's the magic of blockchain technology it's about eight years from the beginning and the price is grow about 100 millions a time and still in progress,there is a lot of fact about this the first abd the mist important in my opinion is the total supply of bitcoin exactly 21 million it's very low  that why it very demanding

The price of bitcoin is developing due to Halving and is increasing every year. Bitcoin capitalization also plays a lot of role. 

3 minutes ago, bliznec said:

The price of bitcoin is developing due to Halving and is increasing every year. Bitcoin capitalization also plays a lot of role. 

Yes the halving is the Best effect thanks to add that , abd we can't wait for the next one

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes the halving is the Best effect thanks to add that , abd we can't wait for the next one

The main thing is patience and the ability to wait. It will definitely be more fun when capital accumulates in bitcoin. 

• +2 1

You never know when something could start having some luck and so.bitcoin was considered to play on games as a token. But then it started to get used to pay things, bit nobody could believe it would have this astronomical success. If only i could build a time capsule and go back to 2009 !! 😊

Thanks for sharing this information with the community Bitcoin is the best coin in the market and it's price will for sure Rise in near future like it's rising from the time it introduced strongly hold your Bitcoins for the future

• +4 1

1 hour ago, juttmani said:

Nice information dear. I am new here and I just want that kind of information. It is really good for me. Keep is it up. Thanks for sharing.

Hello my friend
I am proud of your reaction to my post, we here on the forum learn everyday about cryptography

• +2 1

14 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

You are right but there is a problem which is that people are using crypto currency in bad way like money laundering and terrorising. Therefore some countries consider it illegal.

Hello my friend
Yes, many people use cryptocurrency in a bad way like money laundering and the arms and drug trade, but the same crimes are done in paper currencies.
Who is responsible for the crime?

10 minutes ago, juttmani said:

I reacted because you shared a unique information. If you will share that kind of information in future so I will support you again. Keep it up.

Hello my friend
Yes, I am here, like the rest of the members, worked hard to bring out distinguished topics that have value for all friends
You can support me with a reputation and follow me on the forum

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Bitcoins getting more popular now,it only proved that bitcoin is the real king. Congrats to all who believe in bitcoin since from its lowest point up to now.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

You are right but there is a problem which is that people are using crypto currency in bad way like money laundering and terrorising. Therefore some countries consider it illegal.

Hello my friend
Money laundering and crime were happening before and did not consider the paper currency illegal, the reason is that the central bank issued the papers and the charge was not affixed to its maker
Encryption in the context of the war against it, the argument is always repeated. Crime and Darkweb

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Greeting mate! It's a long journey and i really happy to become this amazing journey even just joining on crypto especially knowing bitcoin about 2 years ago and there was so many things that really change on crypto to be more better and many things happening too.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

Just because of this. Most countries do not support Crypto currencies. These countries know that these digital currencies can improve economy. But they don't want any error in country therefore they do not support.

Hello my friend
Yes, they have many arguments and concerns. The first fear is that bitcoin is decentralized and this is what causes countries to lose control of the financial system.

• +1 1