How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

bitcoin when create not valuable because that time this technology new and crypto currency not in good stage so peoples not buy bitcoin so bitcoin prices few cents, and bitcoin struggle to survive and wants to show their indentety, but when people realized about bitcoin slowly they attract this coin and bitcoin prices also increase and I think 2017 bitcoin have golden year, because this year bitcoin hit 19000$ so I think in future bitcoin once again bitcoin hit this magical figure.

I think, when the number of investors in Bitcoin decreases and the supply of Bitcoin is limited, the price of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies decreases.  Then buy Bitcoin, because anybody can spam the currency and people will gain a wall

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:53 PM, Marsellous said:

I think, this experience gives us much information. Our BTC can be stolen tomorrow, and BTC with each year is growing up procent by procent.

Bitcoin is a promising coin and that is what makes it different from the other currencies. It has value in the market more than any other coin

On 12/25/2019 at 1:54 PM, scorpiali said:

Yes the halving is the Best effect thanks to add that , abd we can't wait for the next one

Bitcoin has high demand in the marketplace of cryptocurrency and I has a good potential that no one will want to miss

2 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Bitcoin has high demand in the marketplace of cryptocurrency and I has a good potential that no one will want to miss

Yes it's the leader of all crypto currency every one want to have some bitcoins so we cant worry about the price they will never fall down at the bottom 

bitcoin really have great growing story and 18th December 2018 was the year where bitcoin became so famous , i mean more famous because of it price 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Yes i agreed your account population slowly strongly and during that years the price started to rise little by little its may has good,,,,

I think the bitcoin rate is increases in these years and no one currecy reached this stage some countries not use bitcoin beacuse of this high rate

The bitcoin price has really increased a lot since it was first introduced into the market. The price has skyrocketed. It is at times like this when i look at the price of crypto and i regret not being involved in it earlier. I started only in 2018, which was after the major price spike. If i had gotten involved earlier this could have really been beneficial to me. But past rises is no indication to the future of bitcoin, yet i still believe that we are only seeing the start of bitcoin and that it could rise to as high as $20k this year. That is just my prediction though.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

bitcoin price increased as it get populat among th eregular users its PR helped to boost it's price and it was peak in 2017 after it it went down unless some big changes will happen, it will continue to stay at this level/price.

I never knew this is how bitcoin moves from almost zero value to a 10k jewel. You explained it very well in very short article. It is really informative man. Thanks for sharing this critical information here...

Is a good story the people how’s investing 1$ in 2009 now the are a millionaire, is really good story , and some professional said , in 2020 1 btc will be 100000$

Who would have thought that a digital currency that cost 0.01 cents before was gonna become a massive crypto currency king costing over $10000

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Wow it so amazing now i know how the bitcoin price develop and more known at this time.I actually wanted that it continue in the future and more people know this.thank you for this topic.

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for sharing this data of bitcoin over the past years. It's literally increased by a lot these days. Nowadays 1 btc is worth about 10000USD. Its very fluctuating so it's probably changed now. 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

If we look out the bitcoin history we will know that how bitcoin price rise up. After enter into the market of bitcoin many people use it as different purposes. Some of them are payment, investment, trading etc.

i remember how in the past i was talking to my friend about how this is afruad and we should keep our distance to them. but as time moves on the crypto is going high and high and this is something we should have adopt sooner. i knowits not too late and this is something future of digital world is ..

Thank you, my friend, yes, the bitcoin currency has been subjected to a lot of fluctuations in price. It has risen significantly, it was not expected to happen, but it is currently declining and it is expected to continue falling for the middle of this year and then suddenly rise to all

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When BTC was created in 2009 no body expected .The future will be change where people use crypto currency as a payment for fiat money.The crypto currency make public appearance in 2017 where the price of BTC echo in all the world and Governments think crypto as thread for fiat money. 

Yes brother bitcoin has grown vigorously with huge demand in market. Initially price of bitcoin was below than half dollor but now we can see bitcoin is touching million dollor price. Now bitcoin is biggest coin among all cryptocurrency.

Ya there is the huge development of bit coins in the period of 2009 to 2020. The bit coin concept was created in 2009. While the beginning time of the bit coins that value is very low. In beginning it values nearby 0.0001 united state dollors but now it's current worth is nearly INR 700000.

Thank you, in 2017 I knew bitcoin and I have been watching it a bit since then. I knew it was tough at the beginning and bitcoin started from scratch, but now I'm completely proud of it.

If we searched price history of bitcoin and altcoins that leading this market totally unbelievable for everyone because only two three years price goes higher and higher till 2018 beginning.

Greetings my dear friend you are very much right and it very much depends on people demand for bit coins as more people demand for bit coins and there will be more increase in the rate of bit coins as everyone wants to have them so they can pay high prices as well.