How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

Today at present the price of bitcoin after a wonderful rise again is falling but it is still in the lead and as it has happened before and the big investors are all silent that is a sign that after this fall we will soon see its rise again you just have to be patient and we will return with everything soon.

Btc was not popular when it was created but since this development was new and crypto currency was not in a good stage at the time, so people did not buy bitcoin, resulting in bitcoin prices of a few cents. Bitcoin struggled to survive and wanted to show their indentity, but when people became more aware of bitcoin, bitcoin prices gradually increased, and I believe 2017 would be a golden year for cryptocurrency.

Yes dear it is your good posts  for these important informations...actually..nowadys evry body looking for money and win..and searching about the facility of win..so that..i thing the most popular and useful way to do that is by creating an account oncrypto talk..i hope that i can always write meaningful comments to help the jazak Allah ♥️

The argument is that Bitcoin is becoming more common and growing quickly because many people use it as an alternative source of income and payment. They take advantage of every opportunity to increase their profits, including the use of bitcoin. Developers, exchanges, buyers, sellers, and governments all contribute to the development of bitcoin, which is based on their abilities and functions. That is something I admire, and I believe bitcoin will have a bright future in the long run.

In starting of 2009 when btc is arrounced so i also want this currency but i have of no idea of crypto so i reject it but in starting of 2013 when btc coins is increase so i also wnat purchase but this is a big risk.... 

Day by day this coins price increase becuase many people trust in this crypto coins.

Bitcoin is becoming more popular and growing rapidly because so many people are using it as alternative income and payment, that's the point.  In Bitcoin when its price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 years, specifically in 2017, its price rose to 20 thousand dollars, and everyone is looking for it only spreading good news about Bitcoin, which is why the price of Bitcoin is higher now and this is the main reason.

So far, it continues to fluctuate and falter, and then its value increases, although it has been exposed to many factors that affected it in the past three years, such as the Corona pandemic, and yet Bitcoin is still expensive, Bitcoin seems to have a bright future.

Money laundering and crime were happening before and did not consider the paper currency illegal, the reason is that the central bank issued the papers and the charge was not affixed to its maker

Encryption in the context of the war against it, the argument is always repeated.

Hello my friend In fact, no one was interested in the bitcoin currency in 2009, it did not have that high value. Its price rose in 2017 to 20 thousand dollars, so people sought to acquire and buy it, and its price today is about 52 thousand dollars. I hope that I am useful to you.

The argument is that Bitcoin is becoming more common and growing quickly because many people use it as an alternative source of income and payment. They take advantage of every opportunity to increase their profits, including the use of bitcoin. Developers, exchanges, buyers, sellers, and governments all contribute to the development of bitcoin, which is based on their abilities and functions. That is something I admire, and I believe bitcoin will have a bright future in the long run.

Thank you for this wonderful post, targeted advice, and a precise comment for members. Specifically, we are the novices. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it by affirming that people certainly do not invest their money before they feel reassured.
Good luck

The great importance bitcoin will gain in such a short time they thought that it is a just new technology that will fade away soon but bit coin strong against all the badexpectation and continue to spread and raise value۔۔۔۔

.Bitcoin at its beginning was not valuable.  The exponential development of bitcoin over the last few years demonstrates its potential and influence in the digital world. Nobody cared much in the past when the price was low. Now, as the price of Bitcoin increases, everybody is getting into the Bitcoin sector.

This currency has a very great history and I think that this currency project is one of the most powerful projects they have undertaken so far. It was just an idea that no person with a thinking mind could believe, but its founders have now become an example to emulate Bitcoin has now become the dream of millions to invest in it and obtain it, and has a promising future on the world level in progress 

I will say that bitcoin has developed very fastly because other currencies are not as fast as bit coin and other crypto currency i will say that most of the public will prefer bit coin and also during covid-19 the paper currency is very useful because it allows the user to earn without leaving his house 

Hope it helps

You never know when something could start having some luck and so.bitcoin was considered to play on games as a token. But then it started to get used to pay things, bit nobody could believe it would have this astronomical success. If only i could build a time capsule and go back to 2009 !! 😊

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend you have shared a great information it will very beneficial for every member and I want to say that everyone has seen increasing of Bitcoin and now it's price is 56406.74 in us doller and according to my opinion it'svalue will more increase in future.

I don’t know when and who will be lucky. Bitcoin should symbolize the game. However, he was used to paying a lot, and almost no one believed that he would achieve astronomical success. If only I could do a time capsule and go back to 2009 !! 😊

They use everything possibility to raise the higher profit use bitcoin. Developer, exchanges, buyer, seller and government take part to develop bitcoin depend their ability and function. I respect that and I hope bitcoin will have great future in long tern period.

Thank you my friend for this wonderful topic. We must be aware of everything related to cryptocurrencies, the more we know about this topic, the more we can innovate and succeed in it.

Price of Bitcoin is so much increases in that years.

This was a very interesting story but i always regret one thing that i will start late in bitcoin currency if i do investment in bitcoin before 5 or 7 years my investment will double or maybe triple and i will also buy many things with my profit at the same time maybe i will make more bitcoin with one bitcoin by buying and selling .

When bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamota it's price was only 0.01 $ or maybe less but after sometime when people get awareness about this digital currency many people do investment in this currency and when everyone do investment the price of bitcoin rapidly increases and after some time it will decreases again and mostly people withdraw their investment but some people don't do the same thing and hold their bitcoin after passing more than 5 years bitcoin is go to the 40 thousand usd and it will also go to the 65 thousand dollars but now it was again decreases and go to the 35 thousand usd but i hope it will go more up soon.

Bitcoin is now famous more than ever. There are great companies support it and the crypto market,  The increase in price of BTC from 2009 to 2021 is due to halving event, if there is an increase in demand, bitcoin will see the price rise if supply reduce over time. We can see an increase in people's awareness and an increase in the demand for Bitcoin now and that is very good.

Edited by hatambaba

Bitcoin's price has seen a lot of ups and downs over the years. In 2009, it was worth around $0.0001 per coin. By 2017, it had reached almost $20,000 per coin. However, it has since dropped back down to around $3,500 per coin.