How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

It is about 8 years from the beginning  the prise is develop approximately 100 of thousand a time abd still in development Bitcoin start in 2009 and its price was 0.001 and its price increase in 2017 was 20.k dollars 

• +3 1

It's the magic of blockchain technology it's about eight years from the beginning and the price is grow about 100 millions a time and still in progress,there is a lot of fact about this the first abod the mist important in my opinion is the total supply of bitcoin exactly 21 million it's very low that why it very demanding

• +2 1

No one was interested in bitcoin when his price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 years and exactly in 2017 his price increased to 20k dollars, and everyone became a searcher for him, thanks for this informations

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It happen gradually increase and some times it decreases it something that one has to be patiently monitor because at times it will be $17000 

Bitcoin seems it is not going to stop making new all time highs soon nowadays. the last quarter has been very profitable in bitcoin's end and now we expect the same trend to continue through 2021. some correction might be in order for an even healthier bullish trend but in the big picture, the marketcap for cryptos seems will be on a nice rising trend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has seen qualitative leaps lately. You are talking about 2017, my friend, but I want to tell you that today in 2021 this bitcoin has achieved this price of 33 thousand US dollars. It is really amazing and a very qualitative leap

In 2017 bitcoin hit 19k for the first time of it’s history. After three years bitcoin hit 20k for the first time in history. Bitcoin price is now 33k. It increasing more and more. I think bitcoin price increased because many big company started to support bitcoin and they accepting bitcoin as a payment get away.

• +3 1

i think nobody on here have ever witnessed the good old days when bitcoin was under 1$ or even when it was bellow 10$ because back then it was not as big as it is now and not many people were interested in it.

3 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

In 2017 bitcoin hit 19k for the first time of it’s history. After three years bitcoin hit 20k for the first time in history. Bitcoin price is now 33k. It increasing more and more. I think bitcoin price increased because many big company started to support bitcoin and they accepting bitcoin as a payment get away.

Bitcoin is developing day by day. In past bitcoin price are higher and also lower .in 2017 it was 19k . Then it price down to 5k for three years. But this year bitcoin price is now 32k . I think it will grow even more. Now alot of people started investing on bitcoin. 

• +2 1

A single Bitcoin holder—called a “whale” in cryptocurrency parlance—likely manipulated the market and helped fuel the big rise in Bitcoin's price in 2017, according to researchers. ... They found that Bitcoin purchases on Bitfinex increased whenever the price dropped by certain increments,.,Bitcoin's utility as a store of value is dependent on its utility as a medium of exchange. ... Like fiat currencies, Bitcoin is not backed by any physical commodity or precious metal.15  Throughout much of its history, the current value of Bitcoin has been driven primarily by speculative interest..,.,.

now a lot of people now about Bitcoin and want to buy, the market for Bitcoin has reached its highest value and now it cost 42,000$ 

• +1 1

I actually don't have a great idea about the bitcoin. But I have heard that in 2009 the value of bitcoin was like vere low like 0.01 and at that time no one show any interest in the bitcoin. But in around 2018 and all its value increased like anything like from 0.01 up to 20k or something. When it's value increased like this everyone showed interest in bitcoin and started the search for it. 

In fact, the beginning is always the most difficult stage where all that is targeted will not be in vain with the results obtained to create a strong base so that thanks to the efforts of each participant we achieve it along with the growth of bitcoin getting better.

Dear friend, Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency.  Currently, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing exponentially.  Bitcoin is being used by people in many countries around the world as a common currency.  The price of Bitcoin Coin is constantly rising.  Bitcoin is growing rapidly due to the increasing demand for Bitcoin.  Currently I have seen the highest price increase which is much higher than in the past days.

Agreed its penalty residential incredibly in a hurry from 2009 to 2017 for the reason that at in the beginning no one knew about it but with the passage of time it became the generally second-hand online currency and supplementary and new associates in progress by means of it.

It is interesting to see the summary of all this process and now we can add the achievement obtained days ago touching the 41k $. At this moment, Bitcoin and Altcoin are suffering a small setback, but I believe that it should not be a cause for alarm since in the past year a series of events were raised indicating that 2021 will be the year of crypto.

Some time before bitcoin price is too low position and never any collect this currency all people heart and disappointment and vet worried because investment are totall loss but when step by step increase not stop And all people is so worried wat a amazing not any believe as possible. 

As I have been informed about the development of bitcoin and what has risen, it could be said that it exceeded expectations because of being at a price and moving to another price higher than the one that had that it could be said that it is a surprising development for bitcoin because It is known that it had its casualties but it has always come back little by little and has been gathering several people every time there are more people on this site.

I believe that its price has slowly risen and risen in the market.  But I never saw with my own eyes how it was going up.  It has gone up in price. I have heard from friends in various places that it has gone up in price and is going up in the market, but I will try to learn more about it and bring it up again.  Since I am new here, I have not been able to get an idea about it. Please give me a chance to understand everything and present it later. Thank you dear friend.

Yes man initially no one knows that this currency got very popular one day but know according to my knowledge this is world largest digital currency and it also getting attention because people can see that future is of digital marketing.

The story of the journey of bitcoin is very promising for our future I hope. So the price of it is speculative, it is decreasing and as well as increasing. Well thanks for sharing this here. We can hope the price will increase again. So we can achieve a lot.

Dear with my little information bitcoin is a digital currency it's prices are rising day by day in 2021 the prices of bitcoin is very good which gives us enough money to fulfill our needs

• +5 1

Yes dear friend you are very right that Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world because more people's show their interest in it and invest their money in it and Bitcoin is the king of all currencies.

It's developed by traders and investors. Cause this was the first invented digital crypto currency. So people use this currency for new trend. Then day by day people found more advantage from bitcoin. So the user of this coin increased and also the price increased. 

You are absolutely right, no one at the time realized the great importance Bitcoin will gain in such a short time, they thought that it is just an new technology that will fade away soon, but Bitcoin proved to be strong against all the bad expectations and continued to spread and raise in value and it is now the most popular and trusted crypto currency.