Bitcoin at a glance - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wijaya007

Bitcoin at a glance

On 12/24/2019 at 2:33 PM, xpertt said:

There are too much information study if it was about bitcoin, but this glance is a good start for those who wanted to study bitcoin, how it works, and how it is made. 

i think for most of us there is no need to study about bitcoin but just read about how to trade it, sudying the history of the coin will do you no good.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, Wijaya007 said:

Bitcoin (BTC) is known as the first open source, peer-to-peer, digital cryptocurrency that was developed and released by a group of unknown independent programmers named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Cryptocoin does not have a centralized server used for its company. issuing, transactions and saving, because it uses a distributed network public database technology called blockchain, which requires electronic signatures and is supported by proof of work protocols to provide security and legitimacy of money transactions. The issuance of Bitcoin is done by users with mining capabilities and is limited to 21 million coins. At present, the Bitcoin market capitalization exceeds $ 138 billion and this is the most popular type of digital currency. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is available through a special Bitcoin exchange platform or ATM

IMG_20191219_004909_880.jpg

Bitcoin is indeed quite promising as an investment and many things exist in bitcoin technology as you mentioned 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes, bitcoin making a name in the worldof trading. Even in the real world, I hear some traders talks about bitcoin. That's how big bitcoin is and it is still growing, gaining more users and more demand on the stock market.

Thanks for this glance. Btc is the heart of crypto. I think bitcoin will be forever in crypto market upto the life of crypto. And there are many things to learn about bitcoin and we are still unknown about them. I think this is the only coin on which you can trust for future.

At a glance bitcoin is good and still struggling to survive, it had been old but still been in used in crypto

On 12/28/2019 at 6:51 PM, mdmusa said:

Those who want to earn from cryptocurrency use bitcoin. Those who want to invest by investing in cryptocurrency invest in bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is so profitable. In Bitcoin, people are investing millions and making very big profit.

It is very profitable but also very risky. You can gain so much in just a minute but could also lose a lot in a matter of seconds. But that how it is. Bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are volatile.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Bitcoin is a very good coin and it is the future of exchange system and now bitcoin can use in many ways.

i guess bitcoin is turning into the gold of crypto. Even the Bitcoin prices are alike the gold prices nowadays. the future will be for coins that fullfill a specific need. Bitcoin will be the save haven in times of need.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

All people makes lot of money but me.

I always see the Bitcoin as a way to get rich but i need to have more money in my investment ohhh that is hard on me 😖.

All the best guys be safe....

On 1/19/2020 at 1:41 PM, Gogular said:

Bitcoin is a exceptionally safe coin for those who would adoration to invest in crypto. It in point of fact has a fortune of value. People get paid millions through trading with bitcoin

Trading bitcoin is too much profitable. But you have to gain proper knowledge when you should invest in BTC. I hope then you can gain profit from it.

I'd like to add that Bitcoin can also be traded peer-to-peer, meaning from person to person, without the need of a middle-man like an exchange or ATM. Localbitcoins is used to facilitate purchasing of Bitcoin this way.

The main advantage of Bitcoin is that you become your own bank when using it.

Bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto market and also it is the future for it , it gaves every on an erning chance , investing in it is the choise of smart ambitious individuals

On 12/24/2019 at 12:42 AM, Wijaya007 said:

Bitcoin (BTC) is known as the first open source, peer-to-peer, digital cryptocurrency that was developed and released by a group of unknown independent programmers named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Cryptocoin does not have a centralized server used for its company. issuing, transactions and saving, because it uses a distributed network public database technology called blockchain, which requires electronic signatures and is supported by proof of work protocols to provide security and legitimacy of money transactions. The issuance of Bitcoin is done by users with mining capabilities and is limited to 21 million coins. At present, the Bitcoin market capitalization exceeds $ 138 billion and this is the most popular type of digital currency. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is available through a special Bitcoin exchange platform or ATM

Bitcoin is become more and more famous .Many new coins compare them self with BTC.BTC is making people free from money fees tensions.You are buying BTC is like Gold.Where you can make profit and don't need to fear of loss.

At a glance, Bitcoin is at the top of everything. Its future is good and we can make a lot of money investing in Bitcoin. The demand is low because of the price drop, but if the price goes up, Bitcoin will again be at the top of everything.

thanks for such useful information about Bitcoin, I get many benefit from this topic, wish you all the best, my friend.

And now Bitcoin is the most popular and most valuable coin compared to other joins. Many use bitcoin as a transaction, investment and commodity trading tool.

Bitcoin is a digital currency.bitcoin first crypto currency launched on 2008 and now Bitcoin is King of crypto currencies.bitcoin changed many peoples life.

I simply call it the next generation of digital payments. A store value assets to protect wealth and to secure your money against inflation. That's the main reason why bitcoin was create to serve as a store value

spacer.png

Bitcoin it has become very popular right now. People who are involved with it, they are very interested to do trade, exchange and to do invest by the bitcoin. So now its demand also very good.             

I think Bitcoin (BTC) is known as the first open source, peer-to-peer, digital cryptocurrency that was developed and released by a group of unknown 

Yes Bitcoin has significant value, and it is an excellent source of profit, but unfortunately it is not supported by banks

On 27.01.2020 at 18:55, Razan alikac said:

Yes Bitcoin has significant value, and it is an excellent source of profit, but unfortunately it is not supported by banks

Bitcoin does not exist for banks, but for people and is a different bank that does not need standard banks and these uncles understand jackets.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:42 AM, Wijaya007 said:

Yes guys BITCOIN  is at a glance. And it will soon be enough high and i s also a better solution for us his. And i am happythat it will soon be too high.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, Wijaya007 said:

This is probably the best explanation you can give to anyone asking what is Bitcoin and asks for further details.

The security of the network, decentralization and adoption has led Bitcoin to today's price and it is these factors along with development that will bring mass adoption public acceptance.