What is the best cloud mining website in 2020 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haitam

What is the best cloud mining website in 2020

First, according to members ’talk about cloud mining, that any investor should beware when investing in sites that work on cloud mining because there could be a loss of money and secondly, I have not tried these sites in general. I wish success to the members.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, Rezort said:

I tried many of cloud mining websites but all of them are much worse than desktop mining applications, so I would not recommend you to spend your time on cloud websites.

I also tried so meany cloud mining sites, and most cloud mining sites are like HYIP sites they give interests for some time and after that they don't give any money, and we lose our moneys, and i heard about genesis cloud mining site but the minimum amount mining rig is to high to purchase.

The cloud mining market is dangerous. I have heard of many that tried and lost money in it, and even with the high risk, the possible rewards are very low to make it worth. I don't take this risk at all and did only look for sometime and found Genesis mining but looking at some of the reviews it seems to be shady too.

For me, genesis-mining is one of the most powerful sites for cloud mining.
Prices are low, subscriptions are flexible, and there are always offers.
You can think mining Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Good luck to you in choosing the best.

• +1 1

Bhosadi side is Rinku people who are using what they are .And they are going to use it, please do some demanding young man who starts using Bitcon. He comes here and shares it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

I don't think there is really a good site. It's very difficult and it is better not to venture and put money into cloud mining sites.

• +2 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Most of the sites that exist are really false sites that do work for the first time honestly in order to attract you to put your money only and then steal it

• +2 1

I think there are almost as many cloud mining side markets available in the market but in this case some companies or some websites are in the market which are very good but in that case there is no guaranteeHow good is that However, one of the best sites is the Ebot, where you do cloud mining a lot of bricks easily and they guarantee payment, and I also received payment from myself

On 12/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, harsh said:

Genesis Mining. It is one of the leading hashpower providers in the world, offering cryptocurrency mining capacities in every range - for newcomers, interested home miners, as well as large scale investors.

Yes my dear friend you are right. This company is the only one in which we can put our trust. This is a trust worthy and it has long experience in this field. But there are also others scammers present. We should just be aware from that kind. 

I think there are almost as many cloud mining side markets available in the market but in this case some companies or some websites are in the market which are very good but in that case there is no guaranteeHow good is that However, one of the best sites is the Ebot, where you do cloud mining a lot of bricks easily and they guarantee payment, and I also received payment from myself

• +3 1

In my opinion Ecos is best mining site as it is backed by country Armenia and present in tax free zone providing tax advantage. Then it provides cheap electricity as it have a contract of 200MW with an IPP. It have a great security as well.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but the cloud mining is not going to help you earn, you will have to invest so much and the return of your investment won't be near the next 100 years, so it is better to just invest in Bitcoin hold and not care about this part of crypto that is also very shady and most have turned out to be scams.

Know some people who have invested in cloud mining, lost all their money and have shut down their websites. It's really very risky.
Instead, you can invest in places that are more reliable and have more guaranteed profit. Maybe you can work in cryptocurrency trading or investing in it. It's good business.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:30 AM, Haitam said:

In have experience cloud mining in 2017 which was legit but after sometimes the site closes.After that I find few sites who are legit but I cannot bring myself for investment in cloud mining. Because many were scamming and does give you respond so I leave cloud mining and focus at trading which gives you good income and chance of hold in crypto. Their for leave cloud mining and work on your skills develop content writing for crypto articles and have nice job of crypto author .where you could make thousand of dollars in a week. 

In 2020 most of 2019 cloud mining sites like Genesis, hashflare, Eobot and Virtualminingfarm in which i have invested and have earned good profit. I am just giving you a suggestion do your own research and join any cloud mining site.

• +4 1

On 12/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, Mudasir Riaz said:

Yes my dear friend you are right. This company is the only one in which we can put our trust. This is a trust worthy and it has long experience in this field. But there are also others scammers present. We should just be aware from that kind. 

I have heard the worst about Genesis mining. There seem to be many kinds of payment problems and many accusations since many years ago, without having cleared their name.

Take a look:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.0

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/genesis-mining.com

I have heard good things about a cloud mining site called genesis mining but cloud mining is usually not very profitable so I would advise that you invest your time in trading rather than cloud mining in the crypto world.

There are so many mining websites but just some are real which pay you when you mine any coin and in this market just some peoples will believe on the mining sites because so many peoples already make loss in the mining system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All of them have been scams and bad investments, avoid cloud mining there are many people losing their money in them. Invest in cryptocurrencies and hold this is what will help your investment anything else is too much to ask and the cloud mining won't work.

Well I do not have a great idea or experience about the mining sector, as far I we do not get a lot of profits from mining, most of the sites are scams. I prefer to go with trading and I am preparing myself accordingly.

There are many mining sites in the Crypto world. But I feel the income generated through mining is negligible. One can hardly call it an income. Also it seems many of them turn out to be scams.

45 minutes ago, Quickbee said:

There are many mining sites in the Crypto world. But I feel the income generated through mining is negligible. One can hardly call it an income. Also it seems many of them turn out to be scams.

There are many cloud mining sites in the crypto world that are mostly scammed.  So you need to be aware of these scam sites.  However, you can benefit from cloud mining if you choose the original site.  However, I did not do cloud mining.  I started vmining on yobit site but it is not profitable @Quickbee

Those in the first comments saying that genesis mining was the best and paying, they should give to us data otherwise better silence. If you have heard of something but are not sure better don't advice to use it. I have heard the worse for genesis mining and all the rest cloud mining websites.

Dude its hard to find any legit Cloud mining because many are scamming sites. But I  will suggest you to make research before using it because scammers are very much common these days

The higher the haspower, the faster the mining will be.Different companies of the world have our hashpower Genesis mining is a company that gives us hashpower.