What is the best cloud mining website in 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Haitam

What is the best cloud mining website in 2020

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Well, I already try different cloud mining sites that i can see in the internet, and I already recommend some of them. But, as of now, I change my mind. It is because most of the sites I use is at first month of using it,they are paying me consecutively. But after that, their IP address is not reachable. So if you will also try cloud mining sites, pinch it for the first month then leave it after that because they will soon didn't pay you. And one more thing, don't invest or deposit on them.

I didn't work in cloud mining because I think there are a lot of scam sites in this field and only a few of them are honest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

I think I will go with harshrapid and genesisi mining as the best platform to mine bitcoin this 2020 because they are well trusted and always pay out in time. But again most of the cloud mining sites are fake. You ended up mining and won't be paid.

Bro, I can't say for sure, but I think there are a lot of sites, and you should try every one, even cold ones! Since it is cloud-based, you do not risk destroying your computer, so there is nothing to fear!

There are many cloud mining sites in the field of encryption, but unfortunately most of them are fraud, and I do not have confidence in these sites, because I previously lost an amount of money in one of these sites as it disappeared from the Internet after a short period, so we must be careful

I am not a big fan of cloud mining since there's a lot of scam cloud mining sites exist online. And in my experience i lost some of my funds investing to a plan of cloud mining with getting nothing from it.

cloud mining is one of the way that's is used by scamers , personally I didn't believe in any ☁️ mining website . all of them is fake , Whenever we are upgrade our plan their they blocked our account .

they give withdraw only to YouTuber , never waste your time and money their .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/24/2019 at 3:30 AM, Haitam said:

Hello guys so today let's share some reviews about cloud mining plans and experiences and also trading in cryptos and profit made from these activities. 

Mining is one of the best way we can earn with the help of crypto currency but we also need to invest on our computers because we need to have a high specification computers.

You should be very careful when you think about using cloud mining. I think there are many reliable sites, but you should at the same time be careful and not fall into the trap of untrusted sites.

In my opinions concerning cloud mining it is the results of cloud mining in 2019 that I think we determine what we really happen in 2020, because I dont think the highest pay cloud is already in place.

From my own experience that is not good way to make money or earn bitcoin reward by Cloud Mining. We don't know how long the company will stay online, but you will not make a profit. If you have a lot of money, and you have low electricity fee, you can start on your own, so you can know how long you can make a profit.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 8/7/2020 at 1:28 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

The internet is full by the scam site which pretend that they mine for you but be careful dear friend on working with them and i can suggest to you by my experience the genisismining, go there and try to choose the correct type depending to your capacity 

In internet search legit cloud mining site means search a pin in ocean, because 99% percent could mining sites scam just 1% percent trustable, you mention genisis mining site also received both positive and negative reaction,I heard so many peoples complaint's this site not pay their money, so iam not sure against genisis mining site.

Hello, I have mined the cloud in several pages the only problem is that there are many of them that last very little, you have to know in which you can invest and in which not... Yobit exchange has a new mining, I've been analyzing it and it seems very good. It is leaving very good profits to the people who are using it, in my case I am waiting to have some capital to invest there... The reviews are being very good and we have to take advantage of it.

As for me, one of the best is the Genesis cloud mining platform, which during its work has gained popularity in the crypto community, as one of the safest, despite the big difference in the level of benefits of offers.

• +4 1

Being honest, I would not recommend any cloud mining page since these or the ones I have heard over time become scam, there is a lot of risk in this type of mining. You start out winning but you never get back what you invested, it's not worth it.

Perhaps if you are interested in mining, it is best to go for the common and do it physically.

That is very good and also give good profit.As most sites become a fraud after a period of time, and this is why caution must be taken.We should choose carefull.You can use them they have the largest hash power....,,,,,,,......,,,,,,,,,,,,.........,,,,,,,....

I think cloud mining is not a good or legit way to mine bitcoin ! If you want to mine bitcoin then make a mining computer then mine !  Most os the cloud mining is fake ! If you want to cloud mining then i suggest to to use yobit new bitcoin mining system ! This is definitely legit ! Buy a miner and earn bitcoin

In my humble understanding yobit is one of the best options, it is backed by being a wallet and exchanging cryptocurrency.
That gives a certain guarantee that it will not disappear from one day to the next as has happened with other pages.

There are many sites for the best cloud mining of 2021, but the best ones are swapping. The ones I know are regularly misleading. However, there is no deception in relation to trading, only the risks associated with your own knowledge, so I advise you to do it.

I don't trust any cloud mining platform. I think most, if not all, are scams. Be very careful if you are going to invest in cloud mining, there is a high probability that you will lose all your funds

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 7:08 PM, Badman001 said:

I never believe in cloud mining website bro I already Loss my huge amount in that and most of them are scammed and they closed their website after some days or month so beware this kind of website buy your Minners to mine Bitcoin it is a good way to earn bitcoin

Well, i will agree on this because i also spend a lot of time here but there's no profit came to me and that's why i never participated in any kind of cloud mining sites and also to faucets by giving a small amount of profit by long time of working.

There are many cloud mining sites, most of them are scammers, and I do not believe in them and I advise you not to go to this so that you do not lose your money

I have join which site on internet, mining sites and free mining sites all are scamed some are legit and the legit one very expensive.

amount of money in one of these sites as it disappeared from the Internet, choosing a company to invest in cloud mining

• +1 1