What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

I always advise that other currencies trade against bitcoin and collect the largest amount of it because when it rises you will profit twice against the dollar.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:09 PM, harsh said:

if bitcoin raises price by 2020, those who believed in cryptocurrency and invested in bitcoin will be in great profit and those who didnt, will miss a great opportunity to make a great profit without any hardwork.

That's right that's why much better to hold our coins and wait for the price to hit our expected value then let's do transactions so we can earn more profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/30/2020 at 1:14 PM, Shanee88 said:

In the event that Bitcoin goes up in 2020 isn't that a decent beginning. We can sell our Bitcoin at exceptionally significant expenses. About the con artist that we can keep away from by not keen on an enticing offer, as a rule it's a strategy by the con artist.

That's really a good opportunity especially to those who are holder of bitcoin. 

When the price pumps in unexpected price then I think most of the holder will sell their bitcoin to earn more profits. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

16 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

Advising is the reason why we are here in crypto talk because the newbies need a lot of information so that we can give them a good future in crypto currency and we can alsado get paid at the same time.

I know that, I advise and help the members here with everything possible without waiting for anyone to tell me this because I know that this is the right thing to do, thank you.

• +3 1

My dear friend, simply if bitcoin prices rise, most crypto users who have a of bitcoin will sell it in the crypto market in order to take profits and there are a lot of people waiting for high bitcoin prices to do this.

Basically, the price of Bitcoin is increasing at present.  However, most of the crypto users who have bitcoin deposits.  They can easily sell it in the crypto market for more profit.  People are doing this for more profit.

First of all to protect our self we mush conscious about the high profit , it might be cause of your huge loss. There is no alternative to Safety. 

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, hasan007 said:

First of all to protect our self we mush conscious about the high profit , it might be cause of your huge loss. There is no alternative to Safety. 

A better solution fr that would be to to manage your capital in the way that you only chase a big profit when you have a bigger capital, not forcing your small capital to make you huge profits.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:59 AM, fuer44 said:

if prices go up, those who earn bitcoin will get profits and those who don't, will regret it. don't worry that this is just a ponzi scheme, because bitcoin has been fluctuating from the start and we should also know prices will go up and down like this.

You're right about that. 

If you buy bitcoin in cheap price way back 2019 and you hold it until now then you can earn more profits when you sell your bitcoin. 

Also you can keep on holding your coin because there's some prediction that said the price of btc will rise more at this year. 

Yes, if it is MT then those who have bought and stored bitcoin will be much more profitable and those of us who are involved with cryptocurrency bitcoin will be able to make a lot of profit by selling bitcoin now if we collect some bitcoin now. If indeed the bitcoin price rises sharply in 2020, it will be very good news. As we all come the value of bitcoin will increase further.

Many Cryptocurrency investors will earn profit if the price of bitcoin rise higher according to expectations in this 2020 and the ones that were not oppotuned to invest will surely regret no investing. And as for scammers we can escape there threat by ignoring any offer that comes from unknown individuals.

in case the price is increasing like what's been happening recently , profits of people who have bitcoin will increase and many of people will exshange it with real money but also in the other side some will keep them bitcoins in case it increases more

• +1 1

We need to get this into our senses.  know that the value of crypto is always changing I mean volatile, sometimes there is a high increase that makes us big profit and a sharp decline that makes us lose. So we have to take risk and follow the market carefully.

Actually 2020 has been an interesting year to me, I was bold enough to invest good amount on BTC when the price fell down to the lowest price of $4800 in March due to corona effect, and today it's a profitable market for me to sell 

As we can see, bitcoin has taken a rate of 12,000 dollars, which is very good, and contributes to active promotion! But it seems to me that this year 2020 is the end! And expect the future is worth somewhere in a couple of years!

On 12/24/2019 at 3:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

I don't think we can use the Bitcoin as a payment method that fast so we should really be responsible so that we can help the Bitcoin to occur the mass adaptation sooner than what we've expected.

Nothing will happen to us.  Save up cryptocurrencies, especially BTC.  Expand your portfolio and invest in different coins.  In the future, you will see that all of this was helpful and forward-looking.  Good luck to all colleagues.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

The best way to do is invest now to bitcoin because it is at the affordable price in the market. So that we have a chance to earn good money when the price of it pumps to its highest possible price.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

If there is an increase in the price of bitcoin in 2020 of course we will still be able to buy bitcoin by storing bitcoin at an old price and selling it in 2020 at the highest price, we can buy some bitcoin not necessarily 1 bitcoin, you can buy from the smallest value, I think Altcoins will still have its own charm, especially ETH, we can trade ETH if bitcoin is quite expensive.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Draven06 said:

The best way to do is invest now to bitcoin because it is at the affordable price in the market. So that we have a chance to earn good money when the price of it pumps to its highest possible price.

If we are going to compare the price now and the price later, now is more affordable price. If we believe on Bitcoin and trusted it with our money, we can earn more.

Bitcoin costs in some cases up and now and then down and its exceptionally unpredictable and if bitcoin cost will expand all getting benefit who are acquiring in winning in crypto. Bitcoin volatily gives us benefit chomped dangerous too

On 12/23/2019 at 1:28 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

There are always opportunities to buy bitcoin you just have to see them and for that you have to study the market every day

Actualmente la proyección es que la caída de bitcoin está teniendo mucha polémica porque luego de este rango que se ha formado en el precio, podría bajar más y luego de esa caída, se podría generar una subida realmente importante y romper los máximos históricos que que hemos estado manejando últimamente por lo que la proyección permanece en alfa al final de este año

well i guess if you got much experience then your losses even it happened it will be small so you will be able to buy again - also what happens with bitcoin can happens with altcoins

I find it difficult to buy bitcoin when the price is high. We can only sell remaining bitcoins at the time of purchase if they are cheap. For that we need an alternative to an altcoin here, we can buy ETH or LTC as an alternative to bitcoin, these two coins also have high price fluctuations so they can be used for trading.

• +1 1