What are telegram bots? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

What are telegram bots?

Bots, which are now very fashionable, are a functionality that Telegram incorporated a long time ago. The difference between the chatbots of this application and those of Facebook is that, being a public API, anyone can create them.
To locate them you just have to enter your app and look for them in the search box. It is very easy, although it is better if you know some of them beforehand, and that way you will go to a shot when you start experimenting with them.

If you don't want to search for it in the app, you can also do it from the desktop browser. You go to the web address https://telegram.me/ and add after the last bar the name of the bot you want to locate.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Telegram bots are computer programs that perform repetitive tasks on the Internet, for example, when a token comes out, they use a bot because for that it is programmed to automatically send a message to users, they are mainly on telegram

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Very good information, very popular telegram bots to tell you the truth because thanks to them we can generate extra income, this is one of the reasons why I love telegram!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Telegram bots are a series of third-party applications that run within the messaging application. You do not need to install them or do anything different to be able to use them, since they are integrated in a way that they are used as if they were a real person with whom you interact. They are cross-platform, and you can use them in the Telegram version of the operating system you want.
The interface of these applications is purely textual, and you will control them by sending them messages containing certain commands or instructions that they understand to react to them. The commands, instructions or words that you have to write to use them will depend on each bot.

These applications are fully automated. There is no one behind them, but they are prepared to give certain types of answers depending on the command that you write them. You can find several types of bots, from the simplest that simply show basic content to others that are somewhat more complex and focused on a specific task with which they can help you.

The bots arrived at Telegram in June 2015, and the messaging application offers the necessary tools for anyone to create a bot with which to automate tasks in the app. Being chatbots, they generally don't require you to interact by tapping or clicking anywhere, although many also include buttons in their responses to send commands or requests without having to type them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Telegram bots, like profit pages, study or news pages, are very useful bots for working and earning money or for taking information or news.

Telegram bots are software that are built in to support telegram messaging  platform. There are fake bots from scammers so be wise to choose right bots :))

• Useful or interesting 2

Any one have a telegram can create a bot and use other bot for trading pr investment just you need to be careful about that because there is many scam bot ,yobit exchange have one to exchange your coins without enter to the exchange it's official and without risk,just trust officials bot

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Do you think their use is correct? As a result, bots are a program that mimics the existence of a real human being. Of course it provides convenience, but I do not know.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:55 PM, scorpiali said:

Any one have a telegram can create a bot and use other bot for trading pr investment just you need to be careful about that because there is many scam bot ,yobit exchange have one to exchange your coins without enter to the exchange it's official and without risk,just trust officials bot

Exactly @scorpiali nothing of special about Telegram Bot, anybody with Telegram account can create what he or she wants in Telegram, bots or cloud mining...etc. I think the Telegram bot is as a method of communication and promotion of new coin and new project in exchange with some free coin. And the majority of them are created by scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bot is a system where you can get message help instantly. There set all the messages that you need. In telegram bot is work in a same way. All the information, all kind of help you can get there instantly. Thank you.

• +1 1

Telegram bots are a series of third-party applications that run within the messaging application. There is no need to install them or something similar to use them, since they are integrated in such a way that they are used as if it were a real person with whom you can interact.

They are multiplatform, and you can use them either in any operating system and in any version you have.

6 hours ago, tienda said:

Exactly @scorpiali nothing of special about Telegram Bot, anybody with Telegram account can create what he or she wants in Telegram, bots or cloud mining...etc. I think the Telegram bot is as a method of communication and promotion of new coin and new project in exchange with some free coin. And the majority of them are created by scammers.

Yes the majority are scammers specially for investment bot and also airdrops bot too,the telegram bot make her work easier that's why they use it ,if the bot it's not official from the project him self it's a scam

On 10/9/2020 at 10:44 PM, caeb2009 said:

Bots, which are now very fashionable, are a functionality that Telegram incorporated a long time ago. The difference between the chatbots of this application and those of Facebook is that, being a public API, anyone can create them.

Telegram bots are very useful and helpful for business owners because its a good way to help you in some services automatically. Unfortunately, anyone can create them even scammers! And that is why there are many fake bots that have already scam many people, so we should be careful when searching for those bots.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Telegram bots are very useful and helpful for business owners because its a good way to help you in some services automatically. Unfortunately, anyone can create them even scammers! And that is why there are many fake bots that have already scam many people, so we should be careful when searching for those bots.

@Calvinpriva Completely agreed! There are lots of telegram bots which are intentionally created for online frauds. So we must be aware while using telegram. I have seen a lot of phishing attempts by hackers in telegram, where they try to send malicious links or threats in order to steal users information, and also create bots to scam people.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, pacific said:

Completely agreed! There are lots of telegram bots which are intentionally created for online frauds. So we must be aware while using telegram.

Of course @pacific there are many fake bots have been created for fraud issues. So we must be very careful because there are many people already lose their money with those fake bots. Its recommended to review each bot from other members before using it.

• +3 1

Telegram bots are automated to do a specific task and I think is mostly used for handling people's inquiries. Most of the bots that I encountered is bots for handling people that wanted to join airdrops at Telegram. But maybe there are other uses for bots in Telegram, it is just that I spend most of my time at cryptocurrency and that is why that is the only thing that I can say for Telegram bot use.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Telegram bots are AI-inspired apps it can give nformation about the weather or useful news articles, schedule reminders, play tunes, create to-do lists, and so much more. ... The security of it tightapnd  users can enable end-to-end encryption.

• +1 1

Telegram bots are very efficient, it is very useful for those who have groups or channels with many participants, and want to block spam, repeat important messages every time, etc. They are also used a lot in the launch of airdrops which makes it very easy to do them.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing that concept. I  use Telegram daily on the wed more than on the phone to perform the tasks in the bot of new communication channels  iJoin to be informed of new projects or i use it for chat and connect with other users, send photos, video and sounds, also i joined yobit on telegram to be informed of the platform.

without Telegram i don't know what i would do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Telegram bot are the great feature of telegram which make is best then whatsapp.  But the bad thing about telegram is mostly bots are made by scammers and they make this way to earn money. 

12 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

every positivity has a negativity inside it my friend. But you might think of the risk of using a scam bot as the only risk.

That's true @eliottalderosn there is always positive and negative side, that is why i advised the OP and other members to do not trust each bot but to make research first so that they can use only legit bots.

• +4 1

Telegram bot is very good.it is right.. Telegram  bot need many person.. Telegram both have many feature.. This feature also use many programme ..