Question about to earn with cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 11
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I don't know this 0.01 btc where it cam from ?? you can earn from this forum 30k Satoshi per day no more, with 30 new topics or replies, I don't think you received some wrong informations about it

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

You can earn with cryptotalk but like other said for earn of 0.01 bitcoin you have work thirty four days daily thirty post in cryptotalk then you will earn a good amount monthly good work 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

If you are the new and you don't have any post yet, you'll need to post 100 post without getting paid then you'll start getting paid after 101 post 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Thanks for sharing The Proper Information.I was confused too after watching that 0.01 BTC will get for posting.now i am totally clear about the reward money.Hope I can learn more from this section as a beginner

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yes i have heard of earning a max of 30000 satoshi for making 30 posts of your own or just by replying on 30 posts of others. It depends on how much time you have to invest in this. I don't think there is no limit of how many days you can post and earn. 

• +2 2

Mean same thing bro , they just  rounded it off to 0.01 , actually you can earn 0.009 btc per month with cryptotalk at most , mean 30 post per day and 1000 satoshi per post so 30000 satoshi per day and 900000 satohsi per month 

You can earn by post, a post could be a topic or a reply, but should be constructive, But we would appreciate you becoming one of those people who create more topics, we need those.

I dont know where you get that 0.1btc i am so sure that this forum only gave 30k satoshi per day. i am confused right now. all i know is 1000 per post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Just remember in 30 post you have 30000 Satoshi that's all. I think the deleted post and non constructive post have a deduction in 30 post, I am right?

• +2 2

On 12/24/2019 at 2:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

I think this picture here is just a sample of the owners' total satoshis earned. As per instruction, you get to earn 1000 satoshis per 100 character constructive posts and they have a limit of 30 posts per day. So that is easily understandable. However, please do note that you need to finish the 50 posts first before they pay you on your succeeding posts. That is what I am doing right now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I guess they just rounded the numbers instead of 0.009 and you know the price of bitcoin is volatile.. I don't know when that information published it? maybe bitcoin price was high that time so he can tell that you can earn $75 a month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, Migo said:

I don't know this 0.01 btc where it cam from ?? you can earn from this forum 30k Satoshi per day no more, with 30 new topics or replies, I don't think you received some wrong informations about it

how can earn 30k satoshi per day by posting? i want to know?I'm new. any one help me?

9 minutes ago, AliceJun said:

The rule is that you will receive 30k satoshi for 30 valid posts but that does not mean you will receive completely. Note the difference between the current post and the valid post for payouts in Yobit.net/paybyposts. The administrator may have deleted the post and it is not valid.

how do i know about valid post? what is valid post in yobit? i think you can help me.how i can post in a new topic?and how do i know my post is valid or not?

i have lots of question about crypto talk. how i can earn btc by posting in cryptotalk?and I'm also new in cryptotalk so i want to know more about it.how i can earn satoshi in cryptotalk?   

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

I think this is a old promotion advertisment you have found.When their was a competition going on at form.Now their is no competition at the form.We all just getting payment of per post payment  campaign.for more details i suggest you to contact form of administration.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For earn in Cryptotalk we can be verify our 100 posts . Then we can earn form it 1000 Satoshi for 1 post . Daily posting limit is 30 only . We can earn nice money by using Cryptotalk forum.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

If you post more than 30 post per day averyday in a month you will be able to earn 900000 satoshis per month buy not 1000k satoshis per day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes you all right information about cryptotalk because yes you have work thirty four days to earn ten lakh Santoshi of bitcoin and you can convert it or withdraw it is so easy 

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 1:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Thank you

Where did you get that. Maybe that is the poster balance. 

• -1 1

10 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

I m still on the completion of initial 100 posts.

My friends have completed 100 posts anf none of us actually have finished 30 days yet..

Once if any of us complete then only I can quote my opinion.

Stick with it ,you will make it 100 posts.But its not the end of your efforts you have to make useful 30 posts per day to get 30K satohsies.After 1 month you will understand form fully.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You give the people good idea of earning for these people who work in teaching jobs and in offices. They can earn additional money by this.

They did a mistake . here you can get daily 30000 satosi everyday. you need to do creative post everyday and after your post you may get paid within 4 hours.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

12 hours ago, Ahmed jabri said:

Yesss..Completed 100 posts finally.

Thank you for encouraging.

Yess..Hope so Forum doesn't make me regret the efforts and time I spend here.

Don't slack off.What i am telling you is from experience.I want to encourage newbies of form so they will become good members of form.You will  find many great things and members here on form.It will all depend on you you utilised them.Keep following rules and regulations for form and all things will go great for you.

• +1 1

They have said wrong. you just need to maintain the rules in this forum. you have seen the message from a third person who is not connected with this forum.

I think both are accepted you can make new posts and also you can comment on others post and you will earn 75$ per month easily for spending almost a one hour daily on this great platform