Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

On 4/30/2020 at 10:16 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Bro the rules is simple, the Cryptotalk forum will only pays you 30000 Satoshi daily for your 30 comments. I can't understand what your are taking about, how to get 0.1 btc. 

Previous campaign we earn every day 30000 satoshis for our 30 useful post, we have 30 working days for month, means 30000x30=900000 satoshis we earn, then how cryptotalk official mention 1000k satoshis I think its seems some think wrong, so first check the domain name before join any legit site.

• +2 1

I am eagerly waiting to pay btc rather than talk tokens. Or talk tokens price should be higher than the previous payments. So, the people who joined this forum on the ending of the 2019 were very profitable because the could earn upto 1 btc if they have worked sincerely upto now.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 2:51 PM, Akbor said:

They did a mistake . here you can get daily 30000 satosi everyday. you need to do creative post everyday and after your post you may get paid within 4 hours.

the information is correct because I calculated it 30,000 satoshi for 34days is equal to 0.01btc but in the new system of payment the forum only pay in talk token not in btc again. The forum pay 200 talk token for only 20 verify comment daily and also pay 1talk token for rating a post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Its mean every day you can earn 30k satoshi and in a month you will be able to get 0.01 btc if you continue work every day.. The totall income in a month from cryptotalk will be around 75 usd.. Its not a offer that you will be able to earn this huge amount in a day but you need to wait for a month to get this with hard work       

• Useful or interesting 2

2 hours ago, MADINATU said:

I think someone gave you the wrong info about payments. Here, for every 100 characters valuable post you can earn 1000 Sathoshi and it will add up to your yobit account. 

In fact, the laws have changed now, now you must provide a response that exceeds 100 characters, but at the same time you must receive a positive evaluation, otherwise you will not be paid by the end of the week.

• +1 1

The rules of the participation are written and post and comment are no different so you can make comment but I am think that it is better to make new post too and help the forum with high quality and meaning. I am not sure about mysefl in many occasion as the crypto world is large and my knowledge limit but I will try to help the forum too and hope my post will be accept. There is problem although, because you need to make it not a duplicate but original post and useful to the forum.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mella said:

I am not sure about mysefl in many occasion as the crypto world is large and my knowledge limit but I will try to help the forum too and hope my post will be accept. There is problem although, because you need to make it not a duplicate but original post and useful to the forum.

Why you're thinking your knowledge limited, one thing remember there is no any measurement tool to measures anyone knowledge, and  you mention crypto is like ocean means there are so much content material in crypto, so just need to search good content material to create topic,

If you fears to post similar content then use search bar tool its helps to avoid similar topics, hope you understand my point and increase your confidence level and post good topics.

• +2 1

I am not very long here but I plan to make posts when I have something interesting. I made a post on Monero today after reading some news and I hope that others enjoy reading it. Perhaps only commenting is not against the rules but you will want to be part of the forum and write a few posts to help the forum and other members too.

• +2 1

everything whats said is right is something wrong with it? i mean before you even start earning those you need to get 100 posts first if you didn't checked the rules yet.

I don't know the 30 thousand satoshi you refer, I know of the talk token and the satoshi reward you get but from my calculation this is only up to 20k every day and this will be difficult because you need other to like your post.

This was the last announcement and I enjoy reading that because I want to earn bitcoin and be too a person that owns crypto.

• +3 1

My friend your post was about a past price that is not what we have now. Whatever, things are different now, you have to write 20 posts every day and give 50 reputation to the rest posts you like and get the maximum talk token for the day. Also, for the same 20 posts you get a like, they will earn you 1000 satoshi each. So the satoshi is a bonus for you but you have to write post that are enjoyable and nice to read and not spam in order to get reputation.

• Useful or interesting 2

what is written in the picture is true but the part about getting 0.01 btc is not , we get 1000 satoshis for each post which is equal to 0.0001 btc so in total in one day now you get paid for 20 positive rate posts which is equal to 0.0002 btc 

• +2 1

Good idea you can earn from this site a very great amount but it need your time and the knowledge which needed here if you are working here as much as you will earn more if you are working more you will earn more so keep posting here and earn here..

• +2 1

I really don't have idea about your question, am sorry I cant contribute because am yet to receive my first payment in this forum, am a bigginner that joined not long and am still learning ,sorry I can't help you in your question

• +5 1

In fact, this forum really allowed you to earn $ 70 a month, the main thing is a good rating, and excellent explanations of topics or questions! But now , with the new update of the site, I think that we will be able to receive more funds, but we need time when the new TALK token will develop!

• +1 1

4 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

In fact, this forum really allowed you to earn $ 70 a month, the main thing is a good rating, and excellent explanations of topics or questions! But now , with the new update of the site, I think that we will be able to receive more funds, but we need time when the new TALK token will develop!

I did not know the rewards were this high and perhaps there was need for more work too but for my part I joined recently and hope that the talk tokens will be worth something. I don't know how much and don't expect to be this high but half maybe will be good, we will see.

• +2 1

On 9/20/2020 at 12:16 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I really don't have idea about your question, am sorry I cant contribute because am yet to receive my first payment in this forum, am a bigginner that joined not long and am still learning ,sorry I can't help you in your question

You are most welcome @Jaafar Fahad HassanHassan. Well don't be too worried and eager to earn in this forum, take your time and do the best thing at the right. Just like you said, you are still learning, it's the best and hope you will gain sound experience and good understanding about the system and the forum in general.

• +1 1

I can give you a assurance that this forum is paying @chucky2183.You will get paid for 30 posts everyday.You can earn upto 30K SATOSHIS in a day.The information that i am providing is correct and I don't have any idea about that 0.001BTC .If any one knows it than tell me .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

You have to post 100 comments to verify yourself in cryptotalk. Then you have to post 20 comments per dy and you get payment according to your positive like rating. 

Suppose you have posted 20 comments you get like on 15 comments so you get the payment of 15 comments. 

You get 1000 satoshis for one comment. 

Thats how you earn from cryptotalk. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post is very old from last year so it is not talking about the campaign that I've found when I joined some weeks ago, but the one we have today is also a great campaign that gives as a lot of benefits. I was unlucky not to see the past cryptotalk campaign and when I found I couldn't register. But I am glad I found this one and will try my best.

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

You are most welcome @Jaafar Fahad HassanHassan. Well don't be too worried and eager to earn in this forum, take your time and do the best thing at the right. Just like you said, you are still learning, it's the best and hope you will gain sound experience and good understanding about the system and the forum in general.

Thanks mate for the encouragement, people like you are needed here to encourage the beginners to be strong and believe, i do follow most of your post,and I find it very educative

I rely didn't know that from where you can earn 0.01 Bitcoin. This truly the wrong information about the cryptotalk world.on tis forum you will be make 30 posts daily  and from where you can earn Bitcoin.

That was the old system of payment now there is an upgrade you earn talk token no more Satoshi again and you will only be paid for  20 post per day each post is 10 talk token for more information visit the admin page.

This system has currently changed it is no longer 30 comments per day for payment ,its 20 comments per day.you can still get the same amount of satoshi but you have to get likes for the post that you make that is the the clincher here.