Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

You can also send comments on other people's topics and create your own, this counts as one useful message always, I have been on this forum for a long time and it's true about 30K Satoshi every day.

that amount is about what you get from 1 month of posting daily here, and yes both posts and comments are counted for the money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have not seen this update from anywhere as much I am having knowledge you can earn money from this campaign by doing 30 post on daily and I think as a student it's enough for me to getting a good amount of payment for my work and its help me to buy my expenditures even I am saving some money for trading so that I can start doing my investment on the cryptocurrency.

Right from the beginning when this forum started to pay they pay 30k Satoshi for every 30 comment or post even though you post more than 30 you will still be payed that amount.

it's easy my friend ! all you have to do is making 100 post for free ! then you will start earning here ! it's just need to be patient ! because if you're not ! you cant resume working here 

You dont get 75 dollars every day it's to much you can get it one month if the price of bitcoin is stable in this price ,about the work it's comment and post both of them

You can make good sums monthly through this cryptotalk forum in a simple way which is posting useful posts and topics and following the forum rules.

Life is great and enjoy it

The Forum pays directly to Yobit as it's linked. 1 post equals 1000 satoshis right now so you are ok posting on the forum and you will start being credited after your first 100 poosts. Altough now is not an option anymore as i think Admins stated that both registrations and new users payments are off.

So if you are wondering what's this topic about, it's just as i said, don't get missinformed people 😉 

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I want to know some thing about this. My first question is is it genuine. Do we have to comment daily. If any gap comes what will happen. And also do we have to comment daily 30 comments. These are some of my doubts if it is a genuine thing.

Yes, all that I said there are some things that must be clarified, such a prestige will not be found anywhere where you can earn at least $ 70 a month and collect 0.009 Satoshi in your first month if you commit to doing 30 posts per day. It is snorty and a good profit requires only 3 hours by commenting or posting new posts .

I am grateful for this.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In fact, I have no idea about Zalk. I write 30 comments every day and take 0.003 btc for it. Your words may be correct. Please tell me.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

No this forum only pays 30,0000 satoshis per day that is 1000 satoshis per post, and yeah if you work for 34 days then you will get 0.01 btc but its hard to post everyday for 34 consicatiive days.

The payment method in forum CryptoTalk is very clear, every post you make earns 1000 Satoshi and the maximum profit per day from this forum is 30000 Satoshi, and thus you can earn 0.01btc within 34 days if you complete 30 posts every day

We discuss about the present and reality of what you see happening this image is just an advert in other to derive attention of users to this forum how imagine do expect receiving 0.01 BTC daily thus can't be possible after is already written to receive 1000satoshi per creative post.

You can earn 30k satoshi for completing 30 max post per day. And in this forum you earn that by always making a good content and quality post. Enjoy the benefits in this forum it will be a lot of fun for you.

On 07.06.2020 at 16:23, Ndayebo8 said:

We discuss about the present and reality of what you see happening this image is just an advert in other to derive attention of users to this forum how imagine do expect receiving 0.01 BTC daily thus can't be possible after is already written to receive 1000satoshi per creative post.

Well, nobody actually is thinking that it is possible to make 0.01 btc here daily, or at least they might be suspicious about that, and still 0.01 btc in a month is a good money earned from crypto.

17 minutes ago, Rezort said:

Well, nobody actually is thinking that it is possible to make 0.01 btc here daily, or at least they might be suspicious about that, and still 0.01 btc in a month is a good money earned from crypto.

0.01 is not a small amount to receive in a month but as he said and proof from the screenshot he provided I don't see that possible because the project will be down giving such amount of btc daily. Only scam project fixed a high price on the project as payment and you end up Receiving only a few amount of payments not reaching 1 dollars.

My friend, the announcement in the photo is clear
You will earn 0.01btc if you write 30 posts "Post or Comment" daily for 30 days

Now the payment system has changed. You can get 10 tallk for every post you post daily to this forum. The value of this currency is unknown and will start trading in the month of September.

I don't know where you got this information from because all I know that after completing your 100 posts you will be paid for any next posts you made in any of the listed topics and mind you everything has changed now as we will now be paid using talk token instead of Satoshi.

• +1 3

Cryptotalk is an honest site and apparently the payment was previously made through Satoshi, meaning that you can collect approximately 90 countries per month, or $ 100 within 34 working days here, or the equivalent of Satoshi.
 But now things have changed with the forum's new currency and its price is still or what can be achieved is unknown.

• +1 2

By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive. Maybe you're doing something wrong. I have never seen any such interface in this forum. 

• -1 1

According to the previous campaign, yes, it was possible to collect approximately $ 100 a month, and according to the price of bitcoin, and in general everyone who worked previously received payment here, but is now unknown regarding the new currency that the forum will put to circulation a month from now.

• +1 1

The price you get against the dollar is 75 dollars per month and according to the price of bitcoin, it can reach 90 dollars per month if the price of bitcoin is 10 thousand dollars Thus, you need to work for an additional three days to achieve the $ 100 in the event that the price of bitcoin is $ 10 thousand In summary, previously, what you get from Satoshi and its value depends on the price of Bitcoin and the price that you are selling

If you're a new user don't be too worried, feel free gradually you will understand all the processes involved, I will urge you to start by carefully studying the regulations governing this forum, then before going further to start posting 100 free compulsory post here don't rush it, it very essential in inculcating skills and posting experience.