Scammers by phone transport - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Scammers by phone transport

O yes thats news very scary me i heard in past and i was very shocked peoples  have very bad habits please take care and safe your phones scamers maybe stolen your data its very dangerous please safe 

Digital currencies must be protected by not downloading untrusted programs on a mobile device, and the necessary software should be downloaded from its original sites only and known to everyone for its reliability.

Do not download untrusted malware, there are some programs that hackers manufacture and have malicious viruses, help those viruses to enter your account and steal data in them, as well as there are some programs that transmit to hackers what they do on the screen step by step, which facilitates theft process .

6 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

omg,this type of hacking also exists. i am bit scared of this telephony scam.i think nothing is safe nowdays

If you experience this kind of fraud, contact your phone provider and return a PIN or passphrase for your account. It may seem overrated, but the attacker who gets access to your phone account will be able to control everything.

An extra level of security will never harm you. It may be tiring to constantly go through second authentication, but it is better than losing your cryptocurrencies. This includes a second layer of protection, after which the system sends the password a verification code on your trusted device, so it is difficult for hackers to compromise this protection.

phone scammers are also around,they will find ways to make money through bad deeds. i also experienced the same thing. they called me,offering something with good return, asking my bank account number,then asking for my card number pin at the back of my card. but i never fall from them,playing with their stupidity is fun,giving them hope that you gonna believe on them but you really not.haha

People have to be careful.  Dont visit any suspicious links.  Dont give your personal information to anyone     

This is far more dangerous than wallet hackers and exchangers. because of fraud that goes straight into our phone, can freely access all our personal data. I hope this will never happen and there is a solution for it.

4 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Scammers by phone transport and scammers by exchanges. There are many ways scammers do their work. But if we know these ways we will not be scammed. 

I agree. Scammers will certainly always appear wherever we are. Now it depends on each of us whether we are people who are easily tricked or whether we are intelligent people who are not easily influenced.

Sorry for this question i dont know till now.how did the scammers are scam others.

But everyone beware about it.

If you want to scam others then you will got baned.

And if you face anyone try to scam you then you must have to take some suggestions from expert.

But just thing that this site is very tight,here trying to scam others very hard.

A nefarious text message could be on its way to a smartphone near you. It is a message that you often claim to be from the bank and ask you for personal or financial information, such as your account number or the ATM card number. Providing this information is the robbers ’key to your bank balance.

scammers are all all over the world and everywhere so we need to put together right tools and security well and it can do it better for you, there are so many ways to which one should avoid making it, the best idea is to make sure that we can do the good effort

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. The attacker calls the target phone service provider to enter his account. From there, they transfer a phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.

Edited by SuperCrypto

20 hours ago, Hoorain11223 said:
On 12/24/2019 at 2:16 AM, Man said:

I have never experienced anything like this. Phone scammer. Because usually what I find is a scammer through private chat or in groups. So that by telephone is something I just met.

I face that some phone scammer.

What are you doing ? pick up the phone or ignore it. It's better to just brew it, so they don't bother you. Many people have experienced something like that.

Thank you my friend for your valuable topic, and we have to be very careful and aware and know all the methods of deception in order to avoid them and not to fall into the hands of fraudsters

fortunately, i have never experienced this type of scam but i have heard about this that phone scammers can steal your social media accounts and use them in a wrong manner. All i can say is everyone should be careful.

In other be safe a bit from this is to protect your key, no matter what you do always observe the site very well to ensure that is not a scammer and avoid loging in on many site online. if my post is useful clike the love nutton

yes it is very important point because he can access your email or even 2fa authentication for google 
so it is better to use another telephone number for crypto only and not to share with any one 
because if the hacker recover your password he will be the new owner and no one  can prevent him 

No but I was almost featured by e-mail they on website they demand of me the password and g-mail in fake login to Gmail page , after that Google send me warning of login in my account so faster I change my password to new password and make logout in others diveces and save my information so be warned 

A caller, claiming to be from DoT, asks for insurance/personal details over the phone. The scam may also involve automated calls asking customers to respond to a survey. In one instance the caller, not from DoT, asked to visit the person at their home, to view personal documents.

Now very often they began to steal accounts and money with the help of restoring someone else's SIM card. This is a very bad thing, I hope that the developers will fix this problem. Because of it, you can lose a lot.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I have never experienced this. But many cases that occur lately are caused by scammers. They use telephones as their means to start their work. Your personal data is the main target.

May be this is the type of scammer who do the tele marketing for the fake exchange and they will get a good commission on each client they bring to that platform.

The most well-known example of bogus crypto trading apps probably is the Poloniex example. Prior to the launch of the official mobile trading application in July 2018, Google Play had already included several applications of the bogus Poloniex platform that were deliberately designed. Many users who downloaded these fraudulent apps have been exposed to hacking Poloniex login credentials and their coins have been stolen.

Given that people spend more time on their smartphones than desktop computers, then it is not surprising that cyber criminals pay attention to them as well, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.

You should also be skeptical of apps that offer perfect ratings and reviews. Check information about the app developer, and check if a legitimate company, email address and website are available there.