Scammers by phone transport - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Scammers by phone transport

In this regard, you must create an account on a number that no one knows, and any call that comes to this number does not respond to it, and thus you have preserved the privacy of your number.

• +2 1

On 23/12/2019 at 6:29 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. It includes an attacker who summons the target phone service provider and uses social engineering to access his account. From there, they transfer the victim's phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.
Once the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.
Fighting this attack after transferring your phone number is very difficult, especially since everything can happen before you know it happened.

Has any of you been exposed to this kind of fraud?

This is really bad, I don't know why some people derive joy in scamming other people. We should all be careful to avoid this people from scamming us. Thanks for sharing this useful piece.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:29 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Telephony is one of the most popular scams by which individual investors and speculators in the crypto field are defrauded. It includes an attacker who summons the target phone service provider and uses social engineering to access his account. From there, they transfer the victim's phone number to the SIM card they control, then they can control the phone number.
Once the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.
Fighting this attack after transferring your phone number is very difficult, especially since everything can happen before you know it happened.

Has any of you been exposed to this kind of fraud?

Currently I have never experienced this type of fraud, but indeed many people are affected by this type of fraud, they cheat over the phone and without knowing it the scammers have got their email and password to access their assets via that email. Email is an easy way to get personal data to our assets.

• +1 1

Before the scammers start working, they try to contact us using the phone, Their main goal is to grab our important personal information. We have to be very careful.

I not yet  face this problem but recently i have faced the problem of domain fraud systeam  like you use a crypto exchange site for make crypto transaction and scammer will sent you a email according to fake exhange site domain address and if you provide your information there then your account will get hacked.

No, I have not been exposed to such hacking in my life, and this is the first time I heard about this method, but I think it is safe for us not to answer calls from numbers we do not know, or even the messaging requests that we receive on chat programs. Stay away from these matters and thus remain comfortable.

• +1 1

Scammers are everywhere we must be careful when we use any electronic device many scammers use mobile phone service and they get personal information to hack accounts we never attend call from unknown numbers and never share our personal information with them

Responding that the attacker has the phone number in his control, he can begin resetting passwords that rely on two-factor authentication, such as email and crypto-exchange accounts.

I have not been subjected to this type of penetration, but I know that it is very dangerous and it may lead to the disclosure of all your accounts and the theft of all your money.

I have not been exposed to such a scam before and I think that we have to be more careful because the spread of cryptocurrencies has led to an increase in the spread of scammers, I hope that I will be able to detect such scams before falling into them because I am still a beginner

• +2 2

On 12/24/2019 at 6:30 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I know one of the women was subjected to a telephone fraud, and she says: I received an anonymous phone call that told me that he works for a telecom service provider, blessing me for winning a prize money, he asked me for a credit card number. He told me that the prize to be paid must be paid a fee. So he gave me the number of a person to send money to him through an exchange office and at the last moment I discovered the trick.

Computer scammers are cruel, looking for ways to take away hard-earned money from the victim. As I have heard many experiences, I follow the recommendations of not giving any personal data, numerical figures and others and I interrupt the telephone communication, so as not to continue listening to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not heard of this type of fraud, all I knew about fraud are links and people asking you to register your personal account, but the method of protection will not differ between all fraud methods. We must avoid completing the conversation with anyone whose words we suspect are correct and be very careful and do not share our information with anyone.

Digital currencies holders should be aware of scammers and they should keep their equipment fully safe from outsiders. This includes mobile phones and personal computers or they will expose their data to be stolen and they will face a great loss.

I think that this fraudulent method does not yet exist in my country, especially since the field of cryptocurrencies is not widespread among people, and the state does not allow citizens to deal with it, but nevertheless we must be more careful and not respond to strange numbers and bear international numbers as it is possible that it is One of the scammers that I talked about

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because we should protect ourselves from them by avoiding them in every situation because if we will ignore them then they will try to trap us but if we will fall in their flowery offers or flowery words then we can protect ourselves from them. 

Frankly, I have not been subjected to such operations and I hope that I will not be exposed to them in the future because stealing money is a very bad job as transportation on the phone causes a lot of viruses and I think they are scams and some of them delude members with money and rewards which are also fraud and therefore be careful and make sure Anything before you work with him

• +3 1

Yes the people are scamming by phone transport  we should be aware form these scammer because the scammers can hack your sim and get all the information you should educate your self by learning all these thing. 

I have not been any part of fraud till yet.You should be very carful of scammers they can still anytime your data and give you a heart attack and you can't survive it.You should always secure your password and keys of your wallet so other cam not find about it.

Up to this point, I have not been a victim of cyber criminals, but we all need to take care of these things, we have earned our coins with a lot of effort, we have worked hard every day, and it would be sad if we lost our money.

I have not been exposed to this before, but I think that the fraudsters obtaining anything related to the victim enables them to penetrate his account and get what they want, that fraudsters come in many ways and methods, they have hidden or false identities, so it is difficult to reach them, we must be careful.