Is there a referral system? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Is there a referral system?

Hey everybody, is there referral system in "yobit" and " cryptotab"?? can i refer my friends and earn some bitcoines?

I hope that may yobit have a referral system but this forum means cryptotalk does not. You can not find any referral  link in this forum. They does not started any referral system. Suppose yobit did. But there must be some conditions like first your referral have to trade 1 btc like that. Most exchanges do that. 

There is no refferal link here in this forum, and yobit too, because there is no extra rewards if you invited someone to cryptotalk or yobit, so just give your friends the direct link 

12 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, is there referral system in "yobit" and " cryptotab"?? can i refer my friends and earn some bitcoines?

there is a referral system in yobit and i have already referred so many of my friends to yobit and the referral system always reward me when they make trades. but cryptotalk dont have referral system because its a forum not an exchange.

12 hours ago, kirubel said:

There is exchange platform in yobit so i think there referrel system. But this is a discussion platform so cryptotalk doesn't have a refferel system.

I think none but you can still refer youre friends so that they can benifits for this kind of earnings maybe fir rewards none but for the benefits of youre friends why not doing refer.

No there is no referral system but if you need referrals you can refer people to yobit and inform them about this forum, this is the way to got referrals

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

no referral system available in crypto talk but maybe cryptotalk launch referral program in future  you earn only trouogh posting

17 hours ago, kirubel said:

No there is no referral system in cryptotalk  but you can make referral on yobit exchange cryptotalk is paying good i dont think need any referral program strat crypto trading on yobit and earn more Do not be greedy 

There's no referral system in the forum, and I wish they don't add it. Why? Because might others just refer someone and in the end, they will not be interested and be in action in short its for their own good so that they refer, but in yobit, there is a referral system you can check it out in the yobit website.

I think there is a referral system in cryptotab and yobit exchange so you can refer and increase your earnings but in Crypto talk there is no referral system it would be better if team add some referral system here

Joining in this forum i think there is no way to earn from refer people at present i think.But if you are thinking about yobit exchange there is the way to earn from refer people to make account on exchange

There is no, referral system on this forum there, if would she was bloggers with YouTube long have become would millionaires (Even if would received 5% from income their referrals)

No there is no referral system.

I think it is very bad for those persons who get or generate referral. 

I hope they will change their rules in future.

Best of luck to all the user of crytotalk.

16 hours ago, kirubel said:

thanks, but did you get referral commotions only when they trade you don't get if they only withdraw or deposit to "yobit"?

i think thats how referral works my friend, whenever they use their account on yobit for trading you will get 20% commission which could add up to good money in the future.

No No  there is not refer system in this cryptotalk but you can refer your friends to try yobit exchange , you may get some % of their trading fees as referal commission 

4 minutes ago, Which said:

Thanks for this idea. I will refer my friend on yobit now and will get some commission from them without doing nothing

ok , cool but you wont get that much from trade fees as referal bonus , you will need to invite the friend who does trading daily of at least 1000$ per day to get good amount of bonus

I also though there is referral system here otherwise I will let all my friends whose doing crypto to join.

But this platform is really good Im gonna try it myself.

I think you can refer your friends on cryptotab but there is no referral system in crypto talk or may be some referral system by yobit so you can earn some percent of your friends trading fee i am not sure about it

Well there is no referral system in yobit and cryptotalk, they only have a campaign where every members can earn and i know it is good movement to know yobit and cryptotalk. 

You are not mention which website have referral system. In cryptotalk.org referral system is not available but in yobit.net exchange there are referral system . It's very good for crypto traders . They can get commission for trading .

I think there is, just find the link of referrals, just search it in there. It is good to earn extra money with referrals. If you have many people invited then it will be profitable.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day