The most used cryptocurrency - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

23 hours ago, Project316 said:

Eth are the most commonly used currencies. Few organizations have not used eth as cryptocurrencies. All tokens are eth bese. So I think eth  are the most commonly used currencies.

what source are your opinions bsed on, as i know btc has more value and investors /user compared to any other coins and not people start to use low transaction fee ciuns but that's just temporalry.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency - do not believe those who say that it is not so, its volumes are in the first places on all exchanges.

I think bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency followed by ethereum and ripple. The popularity of bitcoin still growing and the numbers of its follower steadily increase.

I don't know what other currencies besides bitcoin are in terms of usage or popularity, I think the most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin.

I think Ethereum is the most used currency. It's are popular and the transformation fee is low and it's good price

6 hours ago, Alina345 said:

Your information is really useful for me friend I'm new here and want to learn everything about this forum thank you friend for sharing your helpful information with us 

No problem, just keep reading in this forum so that you will learn more about cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me I think it's bitcoin , but many people says tether is the most used but I don't agree with this because bitcoin is the most popular above all other altcoins so I think it's the most used cryptocurrencies ever .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

In my point of view i think bitcoin is most used coin in the world. Because for it use on many purposes. Many use it as trading, payment, buy-sell pair etc. And also many use it as investment purpose. For it's uses bitcoin got most valuable coin.

The most used and hence the most popular cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Many of the coins that have been created after bitcoin have not made it to the same level and do not have the same value as bitcoin. Due to its high value, bitcoin has been the most used and most popular.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont know more about other but I think Bitcoin is mostly used crypto currency as its rising value. All want to invest in it but there is no guarentte that when its value will get low but still it is getting widly.

I think most used crypto is was, and will be a Bitcoin. I can say it because of it's popularity, Bitcoin is most popular Crypto, then it is a most used crypto

12 hours ago, hatelove4 said:

Thanks for your information dear.
 It's really a important things for us.
 In you shareing i got to know lot of things.
thanks for being with us.

No problem, just keep reading here so that you can learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:39 PM, Rubel Hossain said:

Nowadays most people are using crypto.  Because it can be purchased in the form of coins or dollars, and is used in playing games.  So now people are almost interested in crypto

Can you tell me in which platform that's you can be playing games with cryptocurrencies? Or which kind of games you means, it is gambling games or the games to having a fun only

As you know Bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the market currently.People choose usually the expensive currencies for investment or storing them.In my opinion bitcoin is the most used currency ever.

The most use cryptocurrency are Bitcoin etherum litecoin Bitcoin cash. There are over 16000 cryptocurrency we don't even know the name of many of them

On 12/23/2019 at 7:30 PM, ishiro said:

The world most used cryptocurrency definitely is bitcoin. This can simply be proven by checking the transactions in the bitcoin blockchain since 2009 and compare it with others. Not that the transactions are necessarily the most but, they are still the oldest in the crypto space with a level of consistent usage 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same opinion like you. Not that the transactions are necessarily the most but , they are still the oldest in the crypto space with a level of consist usage.

In my opinion, you can limit the options with one coin. A lot of coins are used daily like Bitcoin and Litecoin. 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

till the time now I see bitcoin is most popular and famouse coin among all other coin in the market. every investor like to invest in bitcoin.

7 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Can you tell me in which platform that's you can be playing games with cryptocurrencies? Or which kind of games you means, it is gambling games or the games to having a fun only

when they say crypto games trust me its mostly gambling websites for crypto and most of these crypto daps are like tron gambling websites so there are no normal games with crypto.

I think bitcoins are the coins which people use regularly for their transaction. Next to that LITECOINS also used in same level of usage these two coins which people use most 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The most used, from what I believe, is USDT (Tether). There is a difference between the most used cryptocurrency, and the coin with the most trading volume (which I suppose is Bitcoin, being still the most expensive).

USDT has more applications and adoption since it mirrors 1 USD, and could be easily "used" to buy and sell goods without worrying about volatility. This makes a larger count of users actually using the currency. Unlike Bitcoin, which is mostly used as a speculative trading asset, and gets its volume from trading rather than actual usage/circulation.

That;s a hard question to ask in here beginners section. I search the google and there were some posts claiming about a coin name tether witch i never heard of to be most used coin. But i think most influenced and most demanding coin is one and only bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I believe the most used cryptocurrency can easily be XRP , as it's use case is in sending money from one part of the world to another. I think it will be one of the most used crypto, it has an important use case, and therefore will be fully adopted for this use case. 

Yes i thnk it will be one ofvthe most used crypto , it has an important  use case , and therefore  will be fully adopted  for this use case ,also uses are increased  and day by day manh farm and industries allowing  bitcoins as payment  system  .

I think bitcoin is most used currency and the capacity of bitcoin market is really unbeatable nd incredible so ya this is the great market

I think beginners forum help us a lot to gain knowledge and gather some informations.if you can't gather knowledge from finding earnings and mostly you have to keep your heads on.