The most used cryptocurrency - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

On 12/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

I think on the off chance that you are discussing well known money utilized by natural traffic, at that point Bitcoin is the one. A large portion of stage acknowledges Bitcoin as base installments. In any case, in bot exchanging numerous others altcoins utilized.....

On 12/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Bitcoin is the great currency but you are right it's not most usable currency while you need bitcoins to buy any other currency but now ethereum martlets is also available and USD pairs to i to think ethereum is most useable currency in the market

I totally agree with you you are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as yours in start bitcoin was thee only gem of this but now alot of new coins like eth and ltc are also palying great ole so they are as good.

You are right it's not most usable currency while you need bitcoins to buy any other currency but now ethereum martlets is also available and USD pairs to i to think ethereum is most use able currency.

48 minutes ago, Haider Abbasi said:

Of course Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency as you can clearly conclude this from the increaing rate of it's price.

I see eye to eye with you in this regard I am also of the same opinion I think there are various currencies in market which are going really good btc was first of its type now ltc and other are as good as btc.

The world best cryptocurrency name is Bitcoin and most usage currency name also is Bitcoin. I read the cryptocurrency history and I know Bitcoin is the first crypto coin in the crypto market.

The most used currency since the beginning of the crypto world is the bitcoin currency due to its high price and the fame it has, then followed by ethereum.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:59 PM, Hasibjr said:

I think Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency because it is the best currency. Bitcoincalled mother all of crypto currency. I am also used this currency. 

Bitcoin is the most used currency and the demand of bitcoin is always high in the market making it price higher than that if other coins

You are absolutely right that cryptocurrency is the highest use for us and we can make good friends from it and try to win it all over our minds.  Because it's a very good site

i think BTCis most used crypto in the world because its more stable than eny other coins. if youtalking about statistics well that coins are used buy martket gigants and thats why its eems that they are good qctual people i think us e BTC more than any other coins.

The must used cryptocurrencies is still bitcoin and tether, which is represented by USDT. Tether has more trading volume because some exchanges will make it a compulsory for every trader to trade the BTC/USDT. 

I didn't know about any popular currency too much but I think bitcoin is the famous currency and growing volume of going to high,so I vote for bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a famous currency but it's not most used currency in the world. The most used currency is Tether. Recently it gained much more user than bitcoin.

I think except Bitcoins the mean most famous currencies are litecoin ethereum and extra points are there but this coins are used amount The Peoples or you can say this coins are used for trading in high amount this is because the rate fluctuation of this points are going up and down and people getting profit that's why they are investing more in this coins.

The most used cryptocurrency will be Bitcoin because there are all the hype around it and every news out there makes it even more famous. thank you. happy Posting.

Currently bikoin is the most used and most expensive currency, but it is not possible to predict later if there is a currency that will replace Bitcoin and become more popular, but now all people who are interested in encryption rely on Bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:37 PM, gmjutt6 said:

Bitcoin is the one crypto currency which has been used ever. But in future I cannot say anything. What will happen.

I strongly agree with you. Since i joined in crypto industry, bitcoin has the most popularity in every currency that i used and still bitcoin has the most popularity than other currency. Bitcoin also has a big potential to become much better in the future. 

The total capitalization of crypto market is 2.86$ billions of it btc capitalization is more then 60% how you are saying that btc is not used mostly how this is possible gave me idea of it. 

I think the most widely used and most popular crypto currency is bitcoin. If not bitcoin, it looks like ethereum is in that position.

Well i am so sure that the most used coin right now is bitcoin because bitcoin is like the god father of all coins right now and the most expensive coin. 

As for each my in rank it is Thether and xrp nearby capacity be new but as for each my findings i cogitate these are the coins in for the most part use.

Hello there my dear friend. As far as i have seen in news and posts of this forum. Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency. As its globally uses currency. Also many big companies accept bitcoin as their payment method. 

Cryptocurrencies are still fairly recent and need time to spread, but now the most used currency is bitcoin

I think in term of liquidity, The Bitcoin is most adopted currency across the internet. But as we are talking about the volume, then i think tethar is the one on the top of list....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтью Хоуган заявил, что институциональные инвесторы, вложат в биткойн до 1 триллиона долларов через биржевые фонды (ETF), поскольку они постепенно переходят в криптовалюту. В записке, разосланной инвестиционным экспертам, Хоуган выразил обеспокоенность по поводу волатильности цен на биткойн. Поскольку актив колеблется от 60 до 70 тысяч долларов, генеральный директор считает, что лучшая стратегия — «сохранять спокойствие и смотреть в будущее».   Несмотря на краткосрочные колебания, Хоуган выделил несколько ключевых предстоящих событий. К ним относятся халвинг и потенциальное одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF такими крупными платформами, как Morgan Stanley или Wells Fargo . Хоуган подчеркнул, что текущие процессы комплексной проверки, проводимые инвестиционными комитетами и консультантами, являются важным шагом перед совершением инвестиций в биткойны. Он упомянул, что в ожидании этих событий цена Биткойна может испытать боковое движение в ответ на незначительные изменения настроений. Тем не менее, Хоуган с оптимизмом смотрит на будущее Биткойна, ссылаясь на устойчивый бычий рынок с ростом почти на 300% за последние 15 месяцев и веские причины для дальнейшего роста.   Январское одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF значительно открыло рынок криптовалют для профессионалов в области инвестиций. Хоуган считает, что это знаменует собой начало интереса со стороны профессионалов, управляющих триллионами долларов, и этот процесс займет годы. Он также подчеркнул приток $12 миллиардов в ETF с момента их запуска, назвав это самым успешным дебютом ETF. Тем не менее, он ожидает, что глобальные управляющие активами, выделяющие всего 1% своих портфелей в биткойны, могут привести к притоку в 1 триллион долларов, в результате чего первоначальные 12 миллиардов долларов кажутся минимальными инвестициями. Ранее в марте Хоуган предположил, что спотовые ETF Ethereum могут привлечь больше активов, если будут запущены после мая. Учитывая более осторожный прогноз относительно майского дебюта, он предположил , что декабрьский запуск может быть более выгодным. Задержка даст Уолл-стрит и традиционному финансовому сектору больше времени для понимания сложностей криптовалюты, особенно Биткойна. По оценкам Хогана, Уолл-стрит потребуется от восьми до девяти месяцев, чтобы приспособиться к биткойнам, прежде чем рассматривать новый ETF.
    • Hello, friends, I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post. When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you. Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim! Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups
    • Як не крути, держава всеодно захоче накласти лапу на вашу діяльність, це просто покищо питання часу!
    • Снижение комиссий и увеличение прибыли: Как Bitmore изменяет игру Высокие банковские комиссии давно являются проблемой для многих предпринимателей. В Bitmore мы стремимся к минимизации ваших расходов на финансовые операции. Убедитесь лично, воспользуйтесь услугами перевода денег между странами, или оплаты счетов.
    • Lower fees and higher profits: How Bitmore is changing the game High bank fees have long been a problem for many entrepreneurs. At Bitmore, we're committed to minimizing your financial transaction costs. See for yourself, use our cross-country money transfer or bill payment services.
    • Обмен в несколько кликов!!! О нас: Сервис на рынке появился  недавно, но наша команда с опытом в сфере обменов больше 5-ти лет, готова предоставить клиенту максимально быстрый и качественный обмен. Наши операторы консультируют клиента на всех этапах сделки. Возможны быстрые обмены с Банковских карт, QIWI, Юмани на Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, LiteCoin и другие криптовалюты и обратно. Так же предусмотрена работа с обменами вида Криптовалюта-Криптовалюта. Для клиентов предусмотрено: - Выгодные условия для обмена; - Реферальная программа ; - Программа лояльности для новых клиентов  Оставляйте заявки, обращайтесь в чат и совершайте обмены на выгодных условиях! На данном этапе время работы обменного сервиса с 10:00 до 22:00 по МСК. Наши контакты: eMail: https://admin@ebucks.fi  - для сотрудничества https://support@ebucks.fi   - поддержка, вопросы по обменам Telegram: https://t.me/ebuckssup (@ebuckssup) добавляйтесь только по ссылке. Возможны дубли мошенников. Чат на сайте: https://ebucks.fi/ru
    • Актуальные курсы на 29.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Предлагаем выгодные обмены в Тайланде. Вы можете купить Тайские Баты по самому выгодному курсу.   НАШИ ПРЕИМУЩЕСТВА: Анонимность и безопасность Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий Среднее время обработки заявки 5 минут Работаем 24/7   КОНТАКТЫ Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PRO Телефон: +66 918464597 Телеграм: https://t.me/atm24pr
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов! Предлагаем Вам выгодно купить Биткоин.   Обменник криптовалют Imperial.exchange предлагает выгодный курс и оперативно проводит обмен. Профессиональная работа службы поддержки.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Майнер криптовалюты Hut 8 Corp опубликовал отчет о своих результатах за последние шесть месяцев. Согласно пресс-релизу компании , Hut 8 увеличила выручку до $60,6 млн за шесть месяцев, закончившихся 31 декабря 2023 года. Основные показатели финансовой отчетности Hut 8 включают увеличение выручки на 32% и значительное увеличение чистой прибыли до $6,2 млн по сравнению с к предыдущему чистому убытку. Стоимость майнинга биткойнов ( BTC ) составила 18 815 долларов США, и за этот период компания добыла 1244 биткойна. Стоимость энергии Hut 8 за МВтч составила 44,52 доллара США, что отражает эффективность управления затратами на электроэнергию. Биткойн укрепляет активы Hut 8 Сила баланса компании очевидна в ее активах в биткойнах : по состоянию на 31 декабря 2023 года 9 195 биткойнов оценивались примерно в 388,1 миллиона долларов. Эта база активов обеспечивает Hut 8 значительную рыночную стоимость и потенциал для будущих доходов. Биткойн демонстрирует устойчивый рост с начала года после того, как спотовые биткойн- ETF в США привлекли в биткойн институциональных и розничных инвесторов. С начала года первая и до сих пор лидирующая криптовалюта в мире подорожала на 60%, а в начале марта BTC обновил свой исторический максимум, поднявшись выше $70 000. Кроме того, рыночная капитализация Биткойна превысила 1,4 триллиона долларов, что сделало самую ценную криптовалюту восьмым по величине активом в мире, обогнав серебро.