The most used cryptocurrency - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

44 minutes ago, Farooque said:

Yes you are right and i also search about that. But i have a question. Kindly tell me why tether is not on trending? Why bitcoin is on trending number 1?

You mean in the coinmarketcap that bitcoin is number 1 and not tether? It is because of the marketcap, the coinmarketcap rank is basing to the highest to lowest marketcap of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is the highest marketcap of all which is 180 billion.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of this.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, miskyming said:

The most use cryptocurrency which is Tether.. because if you check in the coinmarketcap and click the link of Volume(24) it shows that Tether is the highest volume of all crypto which means Tether is the most use crypto.

Hey friend I agree with your comment you have posted a useful information about cryptocurncey thanks for sharing a useful information for me 

14 minutes ago, Abeha said:

Hey friend I agree with your comment you have posted a useful information about cryptocurncey thanks for sharing a useful information for me 

No problem, I just want to share my knowledge of cryptocurrency so that you know more about it especially newbies. I just want to help you guys. If you have question to ask just make a topic about it so we can answer it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

At the moment crypto currencies are only used for speculation because still crypto has no use for buying products on daily basis. And  bitcoin is highly used asset for speculation so it is mostly used crypto currency.

I think most used crypto currency is bitcoin because bitcoin is king of crypto currency and I think fastest transaction currency is xrp coin.

Although the demand for Bitcoin increases daily I think the most commonly used currency is Bitcoin and it always seems to me that the currency is the basis on which we cannot ignore the price.
General Chat Chat LoungOther coins are used more than Bitcoin but not too much.

As far as I am noticing it, Bitcoin is the most used crypto coin ever since cryptocurrency began. And up until now, bitcoin still is. Because even if bitcon's value goes down at times, still it is the most popular and most trusted coin by many. It is also the most common coin used for transactions like sending or transfering money from one digital wallet to another, so far the only crypto currency available and accepted for depositing and withdrawal in some sites, and  even the top coin being used for converting into cash.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Bitcoin is one of the most used cryptocurrency in present and usage of this coin is so high in present time.this is the most used cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin is very demandable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price day by day increasing

Bitcoin is onlion digital currency know days .bitcoin is best to invest and get earn from it. About future i can not say any thing.

The most used crypto currency according to me is the bitcoin as it has the highest market value among all the crypto currency so investing in crypto currency such as bitcoin will give and higher return I think this will help you out.

thanks

On 17.02.2020 at 12:01, Shakibul Hasan Siam said:

Come here and wait for the right info.  I hope you answered the correct answer আমি I don't know enough about this.  I'm confused about this question.  Let me know if anyone knows.

Yea certainly tho its the maximum seasoned coin however its now not planning to be embraced for installment because of its tall fees but coins like litecoin and tron can be applied for installments truly on the grounds that of the moo charges.

I think bitcoin is the most cryptocurrency using , because  Because it is the most reliable currency in Internet transactions , for me i prefer bitcoin is easy and have a good value.

I don't agreed with you. In my opinion, Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency. It's the father of crypto currency. Because it's the first crypto currency. But in future other can be more used coin than bitcoin.

In this forum payment due to its high fee but coins like litecoin and Tron can be using by users on crypto talk forum for payments because of low fees and bit currency is also used in crypto talk forumand bit coin is the great currency in this forum.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

Dear mate I think you made a wrong impression here for the fact that bitcoins price drops down easily does not warrant you to say that bitcoins is not the most  used currency in cryptoworld  for me bitcoins is the most wanted and used cryptocurrency and it has more value than any other cryptocurrency

For me the most used crypto currencyis Tether and not bitcoin because tether is having more stock coins than bitcoin that's why it's getting popular now.

There is many things count for this as few call Tether is one of most used cryptocurrency in market may be this is true but still we believe bitcoin is one of most used cryptocurrency because its most popular and trusted as well after this we have some other already in list like Tether XRP and Ethereum as now these are also making good ground for user and communities doing good work for them.

i think it is a bitcoin because this is the most important currency in this crypto world everyone say that bitcoin is important in cryptocurrency so i think it is most used in this platform but in coming years i did not know what will happen

Hello friend, success! In fact, the most used cryptocurrency in the whole planet is bitcoin, in addition to being the most used it is the most famous in the whole planet, after bitcoin it is the ethereum.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I think the most commonly used cryptocurrency is now Bitcoin, besides Bitcoin, there are many currencies that are used on many sites.  However, Bitcoin is the most expensive and best of all.