The most used cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

They are using cryptocurrency but if you want the most crypto see the volume you can fund out what is the most use here...

The most used crypto currency most probably the best answer is bitcoin. For this is the father of all coins and this is the one started it all. The value has never been stable but when it rise it bumps! This is the greatest coins for me.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, miskyming said:

The most use cryptocurrency which is Tether.. because if you check in the coinmarketcap and click the link of Volume(24) it shows that Tether is the highest volume of all crypto which means Tether is the most use crypto.

I agree to your account there is the highest volume of all crypto is the most use crypto

Many members here says Bitcoin and i think this is true because many people using bitcoin because this is the main coins and most reputable coins. 

Maybe highest volume is tether but still the most use crypto currency is bitcoin.when it comes to transaction investments trading and mining.it is the best crypto currency maybe in just short period of time yes it is nit bitcoin but in the long run bitcoin is the most use crypto 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Vanessa said:

The most used crypto currency most probably the best answer is bitcoin. For this is the father of all coins and this is the one started it all. The value has never been stable but when it rise it bumps! This is the greatest coins for me.

The reasons why bitcoins is most used is that, there have people who use bitcoins and they don't know others coins, but all people use others coins they must know or use bitcoins

No Bitcoin is not most used cryptocurrency . Tether is the most used cryptocurrency as  tether has 18% higher trade volume than Bitcoins.

Yes you are right my boss i agree with you that Tether is mostly used in crypto currency. But here i told you that for profit purpose best crypto currency is bitcoins. Tether is stable currency but bitcoins is liquid currency. Best of luck.

The most use coin till now in the decentralized world is the btc ... Btc is at the top.of  all the coins and I'd gonna now change the world economy and it will bring peace to the nation of the Earth.

look at coinmarketcap, look at the volume and popularity of bitcoin, test your neighborhood and ask:

What is the cryptocurrency that people in your neighborhood know about?

I believe the answer will be: Bitcoin

Yeah I think bitcoin because it is the first and the most well known in crypto world and many people trust bitcoin and it is good and they used it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

The most used crypto currency against bitcoin is doge coin which is known by every newbie and expert in crypto world it is use for donations giveaway and fees.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

The most used crytp currency is USDT everyone has used it and the market cap quit higher of USDT.We convert our coins in USDT to with drawl.

doge has a lower value if you make a withdrawal in Yobit and don't use bitcoin because the withdrawal fee is very expensive

The most use cryptocurrency which is tether moat of platform accepts bitcoin as base payment .i to think ethereum is most useable currency in the market .

Here I am still a beginner in this forum, according to market volume based on the place of exchange that is widely used is the top 10 Crypto for example ETH, LTC, DASH, XRV, and WAVES

Yes its true, bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency than all other, but maybe in the future ethereum can go high too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think bitcoin is the most used crypto currency because it has a very high value and it is also very popular.

The most used cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Because this the face of all cryptocurrency and the first ever coin introduced to us and bitcoin have a huge fees but it's trusted and know by anyone.

Yes absolutely bitcoin is not the.most transected crypto. It is because its price is high so the daily volume seems to be high but number of bitcoin is not. Coinmarketcap data says that Tether isost transected by amount.

bitcoin was used most in the past year but recently tether is the most used coin in the market. after that bitcoin and ethereum come. Tether is the most important as 1bilion of the daily volume of the market depends on it 

i dont know in what basis you said the Bitcoin is not most used currency but as far i know is most used crypto currency and is first and superior crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

I think the most used cryptocurrency is the Bitcoin because we all know that the Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created and bitcoin has the biggest value in the market so many people invest to bitcoin than to other cryptocurrency, that was based on my observation in other forum.

Since then bitcoin is the use cryptocurrency, a lot of companies is allowing us to purchase product using bitcoin like the amazon. That was all I thought before but after I had a little research because I'm kind curious in this then I found out that tether is the most use crypto currency.