The most used cryptocurrency - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
IZZY81

The most used cryptocurrency

I think the most used cryptocurrency sure Bitcoin, that is easy to check it. You can go to coinmarketcap and then sort the coin by marketcap. That is sure Bitcoin will be number one. Also if you want see daily use, sort the data by volume, then Bitcoin again showed.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think etherium is the most used crypto currency still. Though bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency but if we see the use its will be eth i think.    

The most widely used cryptocurrency in our time is Bitcoin and I don’t know how long it will remain in control. There are many new mini-currencies that challenge Bitcoin to the fore

the most used crypto currency is bitcoin, even when you check the trading volume every day it is shows very well its the most used every day but I stand to be collected, there could be another  coin that fits perfectly what has been asked here, but its important we also look for other coins there could be one better than bitcoin.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

How do you say so?

For me, one of the most used crypto-currency right now is bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, miskyming said:

The most use cryptocurrency which is Tether.. because if you check in the coinmarketcap and click the link of Volume(24) it shows that Tether is the highest volume of all crypto which means Tether is the most use crypto.

I have hearing this currency first time it is use more the bitcoin so amazing thanks for giving this useful information.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, IZZY81 said:

The world's most used cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, which cryptocurrency is the most used?

If we watch the coinmarketcap chart than we can see bitcoin is on the top list and it in the number one position. That's why we can say that bitcoin is most used crypto coins from all crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I don't know who said that. If bitcoin not used most then how it's price is high and why we can see manipulation on bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency.

I don't know who said that. If bitcoin not used most then how it's price is high and why we can see manipulation on bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes the world most cryptocurrency isn't bitcoin, bitcoin is the world most favorite and valuable cryptocurrency, Ethereum is the world most used cryptocurrency, ethereum prefer for usage over bitcoin cause it is faster and cheaper.

As far as I am concerned bitcoins is the most used currency in cryptoworld let's not forget that it's the mother of currency despite it's up and down

The most used currency in the world is Bitcoin, and other important currencies such as Litecoin and Ripple currency are added after Bitcoin. I expect a significant rise in the aforementioned currencies.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

As far as I've experienced, I think that Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency till now. cause the price says it all. The price of Bitcoin is really high and also the popularity of Bitcoin is very big too. 

Yes i think you are right the price of any coin is high only when it is used and demanded by the mass and bitcoin is the one currency that has the highest price.

The most used currency in the Crypto world presently is the BTC. There is no other rival except maybe the ethereum and other notable coin such as the BCH, Litecoin, and many others. Most individuals who accept online payments today use this medium to receive their payments and also store more of it for future transaction. The BTC today can be considered as internet gold and has such great demand and value.

I think bitcoin is most used popular among people. Many countries are adopting bitcoin and people are interested in bitcoin beause its price is increasing day by day. Bitcoin price will increase more 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 9:46 AM, Chandan kumar said:

For the most used crypto currency in this crypto world is Bitcoin because it is the first digital currency in this crypto world and also it is known as father of all digital currency.

I also think so. the world most favorite crypto currency is bitcoin and now a days people are investing on btc to make huge profit from it by trading.

If it's not Bitcoin i think it's ETH and XRP because this coin has a lower value if you withdraw in Yobit and other wallet because bitcoin has a highest fee it comes to withdrawal of coins. Its profitable to use ETH and XRP this two coins is increasingly right now and stable and reliable coins in market.

The most crypto currency in this year 2020 is the bitcoin because of it's price is increasing this year an people around the world are using this. 

The most crypto currency in this year 2020 is the bitcoin because of it's price is increasing this year an people around the world are using this. 

Ethereum is the most used cryptocurrency in the world, bitcoin network is too slow so many don't used it for transactions because Ethereum is as widely accepted as bitcoin and very fast for transacting it is widely used more than any cryptocurrency.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:54 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I think Bitcoin is the most used crypto currency because it is the best currency.Bitcoin is called crypt currency mother.And I use it myself.

A agree with your post and I thought that bit coins are very useful than out her coins I like so Much bit. Coins I thought that all members are like them

The most used coin after bitcoin is of course bitcoin cash because its fees are low and its price is more than $ 300

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In today's world, cryptocurrency users are becoming very popular online. People are now more interested in working in crypto as people can earn money here without any investment in crypto, so people are currently interested in making money on crypto and working on crypto.

I think bitcoin is the most because of its wide reach ...
but it can't be denied too many others ...,

People use Bit coin and , and I thank both of you for your good day. The most widely used cry  currency is Bit coin or  Bocce

Bitcoin is the most used digital currency and day after day the number of members who use it increases. As for the most used paper currency is the dollar.