google authenticator - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dollarcome

google authenticator

On 10/15/2020 at 9:49 PM, yanina1988 said:

It is a highly recommended step to keep our platform safe but we must make a backup copy of your private key and your QR code as soon as we have that information. We can make a copy of the screen and save it in a safe place along with the private key.

Good point, most websites recommend using two-factor authentication. Since I using this protection, I sleep safely and don't worry about my money.

• +5 1

This is very interesting yes also I need this information and details about how to backup Google authenticator, generally when I introduce program on it I use the manually key and then I hold this key for the future but if there is any option to backup is good to know.

10 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

This is very interesting yes also I need this information and details about how to backup Google authenticator, generally when I introduce program on it I use the manually key and then I hold this key for the future but if there is any option to backup is good to know.

@Ndayebo8Hello mate. There is a transfer account option in your google authenticator app. You can just export all your 2fa codes to another mobile just one qr code scanning. While transfering your codes use import option on which Device you want to backup. That's all .

On 23.12.2019 at 15:54, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

one of the options for Android is to install the Clone app, and then put another Google authenticator, or several, depending on how much you need )) I've never heard of such apps for iPhones

Google authenticator will be best, it is very common, I checked the review, it is good to an extent, I think using it will be good. Even the security on yobit when I checked it, only saw google authenticator, but I am finding out if other authenticators can be used. 

Google Authenticator is one of the most security techniques created by google because they want two-way authentication to avoid malicious errors.I am using this Google Authenticator for a while and it helps me a lot for security purposes. But we have a problem that it is very difficult for us to find the code we are looking for because there is no search item

Google authentication is a secure system by google and it is so strong and secure system  and new system we use it for our web site wallet safe everyone should try this for his securty

Try resetting two-factor authentication in the application where you need to do it. Or scan the code on your phone again to turn on Google Authenticator again.

Google authenticator is the best app to backup your data if you lost your mobile phone then you used it to backup but if you doesn't make yor account to insure that backup that can't backup and don't log in to your account 

Security comes to mind when it comes to google authenticators. If you are using any crypto exchange or wallet, you should definitely use the google authentication system. related videos are available on the channels.

Google Authentication is a great application to increase the security of your e-wallets, and in order for your wallets to be safe, I do not advise you to leave a backup copy on the phone itself, but for every wallet or account you must keep the site’s security key in a paper notebook and keep it safe from theft, damage or loss. Because your phone may malfunction and you will not be able to access your accounts and thus lose your money. Everyone should document their accounts and increase the security of encrypted wallets away from thieves or damage

• +3 1

While I am not sure and I wouldn't want to give wrong advice, from what I have read most people were deactivating their google authenticator in the websites they were using one and then reactivating again with their new device. Although this could mean delays as sometimes this procedure might require many days from some exchanges.

• +4 1

If you need to export these accounts to new device then choose export option and scan the qr code from new phones.

For back up, you need to back up the code that the exchange/platform gives you when you are adding your accounf in Google Authenicator. You need to back up every single account like that.

If you find it difficult , generate the qr code and capture the image from another mobile and save it securely. (As you can't take screenshot of the qr code)

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Google Authenticator is a software program that serves mobile users by creating a two-way authentication service using Autenti software, a unique algorithm and a single and voice HMAC algorithm.

I have been using this Google Authenticator for a long time and it is very useful for security but I have a problem. You will need to save your password once to proceed. I check this often because it is more important because I do not use QR codes.

I have 2FA protection installed on CEX.IO exchange How can I deactivate the protection? I lost my phone and can not use the account. I wrote to the administration but they could not help me. Is there another way to help deactivate protection?

• +1 1

Using google authenticate is really great plus you'll be really secured. But there's a problem and that is you cannot transfer it to another mobile device if you happen to damage the first device that you own. I already emailed their costumer support and there aren't any respond from them.

Having two-factor verification is a correct and necessary thing that you must do to keep your assets safe, however I am concerned about Google authenticator due to the backup, I only know that you can transfer the content from one device to another by means of, but you will be in problems if you lose your phone, so you should try different authenticators.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

straightforward way to spare mystery keys of each modern made a ms word record and spare your all extend keys on that record and after that appreciate it once you require at that point utilize your and discover out it.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

I don't know much it but you can search in the google and YouTube for this problem. Google and YouTube are the best ways for solving the problem. You can also scan the QR code with the another phone. I want to suggest you to use 2 factor authentication in any account. I hope your problem will be solved. 

Google authenticer is always linked up with tour gmail account so you dont have need to backup your codes just login to your gmail amd open wwbsite it will be automatically picked up

You should really know how to backup google authenticator and you should do it while you still have your current mobile phone working. My old phone died and my authenticator was installed there. I didn't backed up my authenticator and now I'm having a hard time on accessing it on my new device.

16 hours ago, Asraful1813 said:

Hello everyone,, every time you activate google authenticator you will get a private code for your authenticator, so the code is useful for activating authenticator on other devices without having to reset settings on the exchange.Thanks 

The private code you are talking about is the backup, right? You can also get the QR code to the backup but to backup the code is better for security and safety of the 2fa rather than making backup of the QR code. 

• +1 1