google authenticator - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dollarcome

google authenticator

On 12/23/2019 at 6:54 PM, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

I don't think you cann't backup to google authenticator. You have to write it down to your note paper. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

22 hours ago, LuckyCrypto said:

Google Authenticator is the application based on two-factor Authentication (2FA) that helps for identifying user identity and the confirmation on what a user claims to be and whether he actually is.

The advantage over using 2FA over SMS based verification is that, your mobile sim can be stolen to a new phone using your social security number or the sms can be intercepted via your network provider because of security breaches. 2FA removes this possibility and totally depends on the device registered on it, irrespective of the network provider.

Very meaningful explanation. That's why it is highly recommended to keep using 2FA instead of sms. Because sometimes the sms service does not enter the message delivered. for 2FA it also doesn't use the internet, it still functions as usual.

Do you not save secret keys or QR codes from exchanges? If not, you might be able to use several applications that can back up GA, but your Android must be rooted. If your android has not been rooted and you don't want your android to be rooted you might have to turn off-turn on your GA in every exchange do you have to get a secret key or QR code

• +2 1

When we have such valuable and useful information we will avoid making many losses and mistakes .. I benefited greatly from this topic and the good friends' posts.

for personal mobile security and wallet safe Google authunicator is the best app i have seen.

because a lot of traders use binding 2fa to be safe their funds

First is install the google authenticator app on your phone and scan qr code or paste the code of you lr account, to be sure always have a soft and hard copy of your wallet address. 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:24 PM, dollarcome said:

How do I backup Google Authenticator on Android? I have to backup this because there are so many market codes on my Google Authenticator

You can download Google authenticator from the play store and sync it with your time zone through the authenticator app. Once you're done,you can use 2fa in any website to protect your accounts . 

5 hours ago, Mash said:

I think Google authenticator 2fa is very good security. for personal mobile security and wallet safe Google authunicator is the best app i have seen.Google Authenticator will help keep us safe.yes i oll off this boig most of our country

Google authentication is good yes true but personally I use Authy it's more security and you can back up your website code every time you want and on any other phone you have if you change it or Lost it

16 minutes ago, Razu said:

Google authentication have not backup option in Application. you can set up a brand new google authenticator within the new cellular cellphone, and you may add the code in that phone.

But before that there were people who said that there was an application that could back up 2FA. but I forgot the name of this application, which certainly does have an application. so you can back it up.

4 hours ago, Super24 said:

Google authentication is good but it is not enough in security wallet but you can joined it with mail

Yes my friend, that's why we have something called 2FA which will add an additional layer of security to the account created.. Smiling 

Google really makes things easier and user friendly as well. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

19 hours ago, Siksnayn said:

Google authenticator is one of the most secured technique created by the google because they want to have a lot of two way authentication to avoid malicious errors.

Yes google authentication is one of the best way to secure any account you have , you need jus to be carful about your phone if you lose it all your code is gone 

1 hour ago, Shoun2020 said:

Of course the best option is to secure this account.  Because there are so many scammers around us.  They always try to hack our money.  But I think Google Authenticator will help keep us safe.

Google Authenticator or 2FA is not to help us stay safe. The app is only for adding security systems, with that we also play an important role in keeping whatever is supported by 2FA safe.

Well google authenticator for me is a very good when it comes to security its so very safe me myself i tried it and proven to be safe.begore when im not using it my social media account always hacked but now  they are really safe

Google authenticatior is the best app for backup our any account. You can download the app from play store and install it in your phone. 

14 hours ago, Iqra ali said:

you will have to use the new smartphone to read the barcode that appeared on the computer screen. When you see the six-digit code appear on your phone after scanning the bar code, enter this code in your computer and then click on "Check and Save".

Do you mean in google authentication? You talk about how to use the authorization application , yes i know that. But I'm talking about the back up of your codes 

Before you add the code to your mobile phone, you can save it in notepad so if your mobile phone is not having trouble.You can backup it again you just have to scan those.  will get backup hop this will help you

On 17.01.2020 at 21:54, zbhossain said:

you need to place backup key at safe place.

this goes without saying and you need to know it as a classic and you also need to know that writing a message should be more informative - do you understand this?

No option for backup google athunticator android phone.but you can backup every code when you a bund google athunticator. If you backup all code you not to need backup google athunticator. 

13 hours ago, Mizan said:

No option for backup google athunticator android phone.but you can backup every code when you a bund google athunticator. If you backup all code you not to need backup google athunticator. 

Exactly yes there no way to back up the google authentication application you should do that one by one and then use new application on your new phone and reset all code 

That's why I always advice to the others to use authy application you can backed 

This is very interesting yes also I need this information and details about how to backup Google authenticator, generally when I introduce program on it I use the manually key and then I hold this key for the future but if there is any option to backup is good to know.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion, two factors that make Google Authenticator the best security option are the security of your account. You can use it to keep your account more secure.

Google 2fa Authenticator one of the secure 2fa system , It is official of Google LLC . It changes password every 10 seconds , to operate this google authenticator app is available for android and IOS .I used this 2fa for my all exchange acounts .

Initially i was used google authenticator. But unfortunately may be i wasn't sign up with google. Thats why when i lost my phone i lost all of the code. In this i can't login more exchange now. After all now i can use authy application, which is more similar like google authenticator. Now i can't make a mistake. i was sign up with my mobile numbe. It's more safe and trustable. Thank you so much for understanding.