Binance Visa Card - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arnosk

Binance Visa Card

Binance just anounced its own credit card called the Binance Visa Card. You can now pay all your credit card payments with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you have stored in a card wallet on Binance. You can just transfer the cryptos from your normal spot wallet to this credit card wallet. See also https://www.binance.com/en/cards.

Screenshot from 2020-10-09 19-13-27.png

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

It is a very attractive idea to be able to pay or withdraw through a card, it is attractive, it would also help to integrate cryptocurrencies into the traditional economy. I think 

• +1 1

I think they took a while to launch a credit card, many exchanges already have yours, unfortunately it is not yet available in my country

• +1 1

I think that this is a great step towards improving and branding as a website and I hope that they allow people over the age of 18+ and not 21+ to use the service.

Also, try the revolut card it is awesome too

• +2 1

It is a good alternative, at the beginning of the year AirTM launched its card but the transaction and maintenance costs are exaggerated, so this option provided by binance seems more comfortable and cheaper compared to its competitors.

• +2 1

I just heard yesterday about Binance Visa card when i visited binance platform because i wasn't trading

in binance in the last few months this is really great news for binance im sure we will see a high demand

for binance card and i hope this card will be accepted in all countries

Edited by hani20980
  • +1 1

Binance moderators are very active and they keep improving the experience of crypto users with different features; I read about this card but I think it works just in Europe, but the good thing is that it contains a cashback reward when you purchaise using thier card (but provided that the users holds some bnb on his account)

On 10/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, mhmd said:

Service is good but not available in all areas

Yes that's the main problem and so many countries even dont accepts crypto currencies like me so it very good step and many users get advantage of this visa card to pay online .

I ordered mine already

On 10/9/2020 at 10:03 PM, usamah said:

itcoin was against banking system and central instutional financial structure. After 12 years it is sad to see companies like Visa is integrating their system to cryptoworld and probably they will aim to corrupt the decentralized peer to peer philosophy of crypto world. Future trading wounded bitcoin in my opinion. Those efforts will effect its anonymity specification and didn't like to hear this partnership

I don't think this is harming Bitcoin in any way. You can still keep trying selling your services for bitcoin or make your trades live in person, nothing is preventing people for doing this. But imho trying to keep institutions out from cryptos is futile and counterproductive.

But what comes to anonymity or pseudonymity, those are pretty much gone already with the public blockchain, what we should focus on now is privacy, not anonymity imho.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, mhmd said:

Service is good but not available in all areas

Its not a cheap service and also the service will be only available where the crypto is not banned because if you use such cards on normal ATM than it will snacht the card.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Wow, this is really very cool, and I somehow missed this information! it seems to me that this system is extremely convenient and optimal, because it will allow us to make purchases using the blockchain system without any problems. It would be cool if it worked well, and in general it is interesting to know how the conversion process works!

I take this as a good news and very helpful for crypto holder because this way he can use the visa card for travelling and pay expenditures. For account holder to do trading with spot account at binance  and then transfer their profit into visa cars or brought back investment from visa to exchange, both way this is best way to hold crypto in band. Their for I would love to use the Binance visa cars and  use it for my traveling. 

This step is in order to facilitate some transactions, as if you send money to your external wallet to the centers that you deal with. An issue that some people had with how to exchange cryptocurrencies has been solved. And she came with the solution. However, not every place is available for you to withdraw money. The question raised, and I want you to answer me, is it possible for you to buy the n while the card is approved or not.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It would be great to have this card accepted everywhere, so wherever we go if they don't accept crypto we can just use the card, but it is not used everywhere but as I heard it is only for europe right now. No matter that it is a good move from Binance that is an exchange making so much money that can do anything to help with crypto adoption.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:20 PM, arnosk said:

Binance just anounced its own credit card called the Binance Visa Card. You can now pay all your credit card payments with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you have stored in a card wallet on Binance. You can just transfer the cryptos from your normal spot wallet to this credit card wallet. See also https://www.binance.com/en/cards.

Screenshot from 2020-10-09 19-13-27.png

Binance for something remains among the best since it is always innovating on its platform and creating multiple events to participate in and one of its greatest feats has been to implement its own visa card, which makes it something more than special.

• +1 1

I won't use any crypto debit card unless I don't have any better option. What matters to me is to have less fees and if I am to pay $10 in bitcoin fees, I am not going to use this card or Bitcoin either for payments. With the card from my bank I can withdraw or pay without any fee. We shouldn't need to keep paying binance, coinbase or other crypto cards fees that will make our investments less, just to be part of the crypto. If this is not fixed it won't succeed.

Binance has been a reliable factor in the cryptocurrency that is making many good decisions. Creating a debit card is another step to increase crypto adoption and help the members of the exchange that own crypto to use the cards to spend it anywhere, but it is still not accepted everywhere, but in some europe countries.

I saw something about this in my Binance account, and they are doing a kind of discount, I see this very important for exchanges to do, hopefully soon Yobit implements its own card as well since it is very interesting to be able to own a cryptocurrency card.

It is a wonder this type of news binance is undoubtedly the best exchanger for all the things they offer, and without a doubt these things improve for all its users.

• Useful or interesting 1

Binance launched its Visa card project by acquiring the Swipe project, which has partnered with Visa, so the Visa Binance card operates the Swipe network, no more than that, and perhaps many people prefer the Swipe card because it has a higher cash back.

The credit cards that are covered with crypto balances are an innovation, I think that Binance followed Coinbase on this one and there is the Crypto.com also that was ahead of both. It is a great idea and helps the owners of cryptocurrencies take less steps to use the crypto for purchases even in places that don't accept cryptocurrencies.

I think that this is great news for users of the Binance platform in particular and also for users of cryptocurrencies, which is a big step from Binance, but I do not think that this card is avaible to all countries now.

I won't use it but perhaps it will be a good way to make use your cryptocurrency from binance exchange. The problem is that exchanges are not safe and it doesn't matter if it is binance or coinbase, they all can have big problems and there can be hacks that will clear all the hot wallets if the hackers find a loophole. Having your cryptocurrency stored in an exchange is not very good idea, unless you are trading.

• Useful or interesting 1