How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds. - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

How to avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds.

The following steps help you to protect you from scams like these. To start with, check out the official website of the trading platform to check if they really provide a mobile trading application, and if so use the link provided on their website.

• +2 1

The text that you put in your post is very important and useful in order to avoid stealing our money that we have made great efforts to obtain, as it is necessary to create and set a password for your wallet when the Internet connection is cut off, in order to be able to avoid  Any hack to your account while connected to the Internet.
 Also, if we want to make our wallet address hidden, then we must encrypt the wallet or make it hidden so that no one can access it.

• +2 1

Yes of this things is important, but most if time we use a same gmail and password to different sites to check anout any things. So during this our wallet information can lose ,so diring this time we can lose our money from our wallet. So it good that we make our gmail for specific wallet. Then we can reduce the chance of risk. So it good if we follow that thing which you mention in the post.

• +3 1

I personally think that being skeptical about things would be a basic thing so that one can prevent from being scammed. It is important that you do not trust in an instant so that you can be saved from that happening.

• +2 1

I think it is very easy to stop all the hackers and scammers in the crypto trading as all scammers pass when they offers a crazy offer to give you profit for times more after a day. If we stops to pay any attention on that offers and reject all packages of scammers then they automatically left this job.

• +5 1

This are the main good ways to avoid theft and make sure that whatever you do is good in keeping your account safe. Looking for a very good wallet is one of the main steps everyone should follow and also trying to increase the security by enabling 2fa

You can avoid being stolen or swindled by being wary of unofficial alien websites that happen to people and steal their money, and you must keep your account information safe and do not display it publicly or share it with anyone.

Thank you, dear friend, for this information. We have to protect our wallets and provide them with more security in order to avoid theft of our money. It is important to focus on these matters that you mentioned.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many ways to protect our selves from crypto scamers like enabling 2FA to our crypto accounts and keep our private keys safe and avoid using same keys to access other online accounts.

• +1 1

Indeed we need to secure our accounts from the attack of the scammers and hackers as they become the major threat to the cryptocurrency world, so thank you for sharing this with us dear. 

I think that we can simply secure our personal account and data from fraudsters by taking several steps, first the account must be secured with a strong password, and secondly we must refrain from entering unknown external links or entering unreliable sites, as well as not downloading any files or sending data of untrusted people or sites

First we have to strong our security like password we should not sgare any personal information to any unknown personal. Don't download any illegal or fake file or don't open any link that don't have any work with it. We should be aware from these scammers. 

Yes, I agree with you. It is important to make a backup copy of your private keys because it is the only way to access your wallet. Also, we must avoid connecting to public internet networks, and not open any link or unsafe websites.

Great advices my friend. I also recommend physical wallets, which is safer and could be carried easily away from online attacks or leaks. It's a new generation of security.

These are very good guidelines and hints that will keep us  alot and our accounts very secure from any form of scamming or hacking let us try to make use of this guidelines for our own benefits.

I also support your idea, when anyone has a large amount of cryptocurrencies, he must deposit it in an offline cold wallet to avoid hacks, keep the amount he needs to invest in, in a hot wallet and enable it through a strong private key and keep a backup copy of it on a physical piece of paper in case he forgot it

• +2 1

I think that it is better when using Internet-connected wallets to activate two-factor authentication, as it increases the security of the wallet. You also have to keep your private key in a safe place or use a hardware wallet, as it is the most secure.

My friend you have to make your account safe that no one except check and keep your personal information in in a backup hard drive also that if you lose is data on your PC you have a backup drive for that in which all your personal information about your passwords and other things will be stored.

• +1 1

You provided a very important and useful guidelines to the members of the forum on how to avoid unnecessary situations in the cryptocurrency world, so this will benefit the new members most, because they mostly mess around the world of cryptocurrency, thank you so much.

Yes dear when we see some benefit from unfamiliar files then we don't think about this just we try to download but don't involve like these situations it is harmful for us . So we should to avoid like these files .