Does bytecoin will hit 1$? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does bytecoin will hit 1$?

To be honest, it is so unlikely to be a thing because its price is not even 1 cent, so it needs some huge update in order to increase its price significantly.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, vivek jain said:

No. Bytecoin is being traded right now at $0.004898 so to go up to $1 they would have to come up with a miracle product. and delisting from Binance has major effect on bcn too.

During my time in the field I made many transfers in a lot of currencies and did not face many problems, you may need to pay some kind of fees to complete the transfer process.

I might as well have some bytecoin!!. To be frank, I don't think bytecoin might reach $1 even with an honest pump this year, now that I checked on it, it's currently traded about $0.00138 If it will reach up to a dollar, it is definitely not in the not this year or the next unless some miracles might happen.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Currently I do not think that Bytecoin price will reach $1 mark. At a time of writing, it's price is $0,00023609 in the cryptocurrency markets so now let's imagine yourself, how hard will it be for Bytecoin to get it's price $1 !!

On 12/23/2019 at 3:37 PM, teminalibug said:

My honest advice, do not juts depend on answers you will got here, try doing your own analysis, but yes m you will surely get answers from experts as well, but you need to verify them yourself before moving on investing in that coin or nay coin at all.

That's a true advice,before investing in any crypto coin out there it's important to carry out your own researches to find out it the coin is really worth of an investment even when others are encouraging you to invest in it.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:48 AM, Musa aliyu said:

That will be no. The coin is barely even half a dollar. The current price is 0.0002+++. Which means it has a long way to go for it to be able to achieve a dollar, which might even be difficult or impossible for the coin to achieve despite what will happen in the crypto space.

If the rate of adoption is much and surpass that of bitcoin, it will even be more than $1 but this is not possible and possibly will not get to one dollar. So, I agree. 

7 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

You found the point actually, unfortunately I didn't check the coin all time high to see even if it had reached a dollar before

I am not saying it has reached $1 before, but I am talking about the possible ways it can reach $1. That the rate of adoption can cause it if it increased. 

5 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

There is no that sign of adoption for this coin i.e bytecoin. But yes adoption CNA rise any coin to a high level in price I agree with that because it is base on the demand and supply of such a coin. But bytecoin doesn't have that, that is the disadvantages of it.

I have also talked about it, that bytecoin did not gain attention at all, so, it will not reach $1. Even, coins like digibyte that still have high adoption rate find it difficult to get to $1. So, it is so not possible. 

My friend, we can never trust the forecasts and forecasts because the prices of cryptocurrencies are constantly fluctuating and the currency may witness different prices within one hour, so it will be difficult to know the movement of the currency market, and with regard to the rise and fall of the currency price, this matter occurs according to the demand for the currency

On 6/13/2020 at 2:39 PM, Musa aliyu said:

You got it, just that the coin will be good for investment purposes or for trading because of its low value in the market. There will be a chance of some spread to take profit from it. But that gonna be risky also.

Bitcoin with high price is good for trading, so that does not mean low value coins are good for trading, you need to analyze the coin before using it for trading. Infact the coin is not encouraging at all and it is at a price of $0.0023. 

4 hours ago, Musa aliyu said:

It is base in your capital, when you have good capital a huge one you will find it interesting to trade high value coin because they move so much in value than that of other low valued coin., It is only base on the market and your capital.

Low value coin tend to move or rise in price than high value coin. You can check Zilliqa and digibyte. This year, zilliqa has increased 5x and digibyte increased 10x. This has never happened to strong cryptocurrencies. 

Bytecoin has no chance. Forget about it. It was listed on Binance and they've delisted it after 2 months. It has the worse reputation and noone will be giving any attention to this coin anymore. It pump n dumped three times during one year. Zoom out its chart and laugh. Nothing will change with this.

https://twitter.com/BytecoinBiz

IT2020.org supports the value of $ 0.01 for 1BCN in the first stage, then the value of $ 1.For this we will have quality services: Website builder, CRM builder, SmartDraw AI, IT Recruitment.

People who want to get involved can contact us.

If you are thinking to investing for a long term there are better choice than that coins, one dollar will not be achieved any year soon for that coins, that is my opinion.

In my opinion there is no waybytecoin to reach 1$ per token. It looks really insane with the current price. But still i hope that i will be mistaken.

The truth that in the world of economics one never knows, or it is difficult to guess what value each currency will reach on a respective date, today they may be through the roof and tomorrow below zero. Bitcoin is a currency that has been maintained over the years, and I think it can continue like this for another period, however, as everything that goes up someday has to go down, and bitcoin would not be the exception. Now we must take advantage of investing and get the most out of this cryptocurrency.

Man we are here making my for our lives..,dont put your hard earn money to low cap coins..but you have do reaserch the team and road map , what done before , what can able to done in future, check market,condition ,now this upcoming bullrun,,,makes market healthy...wash out all the scam shit coins

No, my opinion is negative as the current price of Byte Coin (BCN) is $ 0.000139 USD only. And its total offer is 184,066,828,814 BCN. So I don't think it can become $ 1.

This is one of decentralized coins in crypto world and its working good with good team and community but its very hard for this to reach on your given target because in last 8 years its never touch 0.1$ figure so its going to take some very long time for this magic figure of 1$ as team is working on this project