Does bytecoin will hit 1$? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does bytecoin will hit 1$?

It cannot be said actually  about the price. Because always the price goes ups and downs. But maybe a user should personally always analysis the portfolio of the limited currency. Through proper knowledge a user can always invest in the right currency. Bytecoin has a unique possibility to reach at 1 dollar. But the market is down now and doesn't seem to go at that phase. 

Edited by Saj555

My friend, my best recommendation is that you study the currency, analyze it and investigate and so you can deduct its price in the future because anyone, I can confuse you or many points of view and analysis will confuse you and instead of an answer you will have even more doubts.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:39 PM, Binjit said:

I dont think Bytecoin will hit $1 in this next 5 years or in future because its supply is high and
demand in low.second things I heard some exchange is removed Bytecoin from trading
pair,Hard to tell it value will go high in next 5 years

yeah you actually spot that well, these is the very same thing that the doge coin is also experiencing currently with it much cyculation and less or no demand at all, I these tends to make this currencies loss thier value and have less demand in the crypto market. 

11 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Very different BCN compared to the coins you mentioned. BCN is just a low coin, so there are no big changes or good news for BCN. so it will not be possible or reach $ 1

Yea I don't think this coin will have a good future or even thinking of reaching $1, this isn't good for such prediction because the price is very low

I think no, it will never reach that price of $ 1, it can't even reach the price of half a dollar for a few years, now almost all investors are selling it because they stop believing in it. 

9 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Prediction is not accompanied by excellence and project performance, it is not a good thing. Predictions are not to blame, but if only predictions, then all the junk coins that exist today can say they will reach the highest price.

Yea,, prediction don't give us hope about the market conditions, if you want to know how the market is, you just have to observe and trade it the way it comes

7 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

If the coins are potentially certainly have a good performance in the market. like a high trade volume, then it can be said that the performance of the coin is very good.

Good volume and moderate movement of the price within a certain ranges determine how potential and worthy to invest in that particular coin, and I don't think bytecoin will be among

3 minutes ago, maytranban said:

I will just you reality long not believe on local drama predictions. One basic thing is that cryptomarket coin value is only effected by its demand supply. Not like fiat currencies which affected by popular factors along demand supply. so this coin will only rise if its demand will rise and normally you know people only winning streak behind big coins which haven't already goodness price.

yeah you are right my dear friend, the price value for bitcoin and other crypto currencies out there are usually determined by their demands also evwn the supply, excess suply definitely means less value, and making it scarce makes is unpopular and less patronized so this has to be balanced 

Bitcoin reached a very high price that was not expected to reach him and therefore it is almost impossible to return the price to $ 1 but nevertheless if the supporters abandoned the cryptocurrencies then it may reach the sharp decline you can monitor the previous price movement and make sure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

yeah you are right my dear friend, the price value for bitcoin and other crypto currencies out there are usually determined by their demands also evwn the supply, excess suply definitely means less value, and making it scarce makes is unpopular and less patronized so this has to be balanced 

When there is low demand in that particular coin, it will be difficult for it to have a good volume or even the price to be able to rise higher, this ain't possible at all

19 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I believe your words, indeed bytecoin will not be included in the coins we say. Because a good coin certainly has a good performance in a trade.

Without a good performance that coin is useless and it will become a shit coin, it is better to hold other coins that have a good trading volumes

On 4/19/2020 at 10:34 PM, magd said:

Bitcoin reached a very high price that was not expected to reach him and therefore it is almost impossible to return the price to $ 1 but nevertheless if the supporters abandoned the cryptocurrencies then it may reach the sharp decline you can monitor the previous price movement and make sure

We are not talking about bitcoin here, bytecoin is another aspect of altcoins that have been existing for a some years without much adoration from the traders

No one can predict what will to bytecoin or even other altcoin as long as the people are not investing to  that coins there's a low chance that it will hit your desired value. But if the people unite to have investment and to hold that bytecoin there is a chance that the price will goes up and maybe it will double your desired value to bytecoin.

I am not interested in bytecoin because it is a small coin with little value. I have been following it for a while but I don't see it as potential in the market so I no longer care about it. Whether or not it achieves $ 1 is due to bitcoin. I haven't found a fair value, but I think that if it exists in the market for another 3-5 years then $ 1 is possible.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, silvergain said:

What do you think about bytecoin value in the upcoming next 5 years? does this coin has any future? does it may go above 1$ per coin? any good prediction or knowledge do you have about it? please share with us. i will buy this coin and will hold it until it go above 1$. the price is cheap but need your honest advice.

I'm not sure if anyone can predict the future of any coin in the next 5 years i mean you can't even imagine what can happen to price of crypto currency in the next 5 mintues. Anything can happen. 

Scared to got this awful statistics from you. in accordance yo your second factor of view byetecoin has eliminated from numerous exchanges right? So its noticeably unlikely has big danger. I searched this coin in yobit however discovered not anything. As a newbie i dont realize yobit removed or no longer listed it. Do you have any idea?

bytecoin is also a wonderful coin I purchased 1000 coin . I think for reach at 1$ this coin need a lot of time , u think your assumption is right in next 5 years we can accept bytecoin at 1$ .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not know me personally, I am not very excited, if they do not introduce some striking features, its value will hardly reach $ 1 even in the years to come, thet have to invent something to arouse interest...

5 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

I do not know me personally, I am not very excited, if they do not introduce some striking features, its value will hardly reach $ 1 even in the years to come, thet have to invent something to arouse interest...

They have no striking plans for the project, they have been so weak and they are not ready to developed the coins, but if you feel like investing, it is the your choice, my advice is to invest carefully

It's very difficult to predict future of any cryptocurrency because the market is very volatile but many crypto enthusiasts and prediction sites has predicted that by the end of 2025 bytecoin might reach $0.11856 and might even go up the ladder in the ranking as per the market capitalization but it will not reach $1 mark. 

I don't think it's going to happen because the coin is many years old and recent developments hasn't been seen, and i haven't known about the coin before so I can't be sure but 1$ seems impossible.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that it is unlikely, now only a couple of coins that are below the dollar has a chance of rising to the price of 1 dollar, in my opinion, ByteCoin has no such chances.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Lover840 said:

Anything can happen. 

I think that Bytecoin will never reached $1 even if it's a good coin. Too much better competitors are here now, Bytecoin glory is already passed.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Cryptocurrencies and when living in its world, you know that having to predict the outcome of the value is just a scarce phenomenon, as Crypto are tricky to actually what might happen in the next 4 years of the coin's existence. It just depends on how passionate your to the coins 

• +3 1

On 5/17/2020 at 5:59 AM, bitcoinb said:

I think that Bytecoin will never reached $1 even if it's a good coin. Too much better competitors are here now, Bytecoin glory is already passed.

You might be saying the truth, but the market can not be underestimated. Anything can happen. You can see a coin shooting up in price without even knowing what makes it to be doing so.