Bitcoin ATM machine. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

The ATM machine of bitcoin is really a great idea to earn money.....................................................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I know if there is any type of ATM machine for withdrawing Bitcoin.  And I don't know how they work.  Because there is no ATM machine to withdraw bitcoin in our country.  So I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about this.  However, I will be able to inform you later on this.

Recently I heard that there is over 5000 ATMs for Bitcoin. And There is a lot of in United States where you can simply withdraw your cryptocurrency by exchanging to fiat.

42 minutes ago, Sumaiya2020 said:

I don't know also how to use bitcoin atm machin. 

I never use it & in our country, bitcoin atm machine is not available too.

So sorry, i can't help you. But I am interested to know about it. 

Thank you.    

The bitcoin ATM machine it is just a new technology, so it is not that's popularity in all countries inthw world, but hope in the future you will know more about bitcoin ATM 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I've been also wondering how the ATM of bitcoin actually works. I haven't met one, or used one either. In my country I don't even know if they have one of those. So, maybe you can have some kind of bitcoin wallet card oe something when using them. Because it's not make sense using private key on them.

The first step to start using a Bitcoin ATM is that you already have a verified account, then the user enters a cash amount and generates a QR code from his wallet - a QR code in the form of a large square of black and white pixels. Then the user sends Bitcoin to the address presented.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

I never use bitcoin ATM machine because in my country bitcoin and other crypto currencies are banned. Thats why we not see any bitcoin ATM Machine.

8 minutes ago, Farooque said:

I never use bitcoin ATM machine because in my country bitcoin and other crypto currencies are banned. Thats why we not see any bitcoin ATM Machine.

Do not worry about the ATM machine and I hope very soon your country also adopt bitcoin for their daily needs so in this way you will see bitcoin ATM machine in your country.

in my country crypto currency banned and few days back they remove this ban, so we have no proper facilities to use crypto currencies but in future they developed this technology, so I don't no this technology how to use but some gives information about this process its really helpful to me thanks to give this information.

Sorry friend I cannot help you at all with it I am totally unknown on this and I am curious to learn about this as well hopefully you will get help by other senior members here. 

Is this seriously available? Bitcoin card has not yet been received in the Middle East, even when requested by one of the sites it will not arrive. I wish you success.

You can do this easily by photographing the symbol at the cashier after it appears and choosing the amount, but I think the withdrawal fees are high through the cash machines

Try to find other ways

I do not any idea about how this ATM machine work if its really good and you really cash out your bitcoin with that new invention and also if its safe using like that.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yeah you can withdraw your bitcoin through atm all you have to do is to go to the atm click withdraw it will show you code you just have to scane that code from you bitcoin account the bitcoin will be sent to the atm and can withdraw your money.

Bitcoin ATM is not applicable in our country.Maybe 5 to 10 years from now I think it can be happened..Bitcoin is in the future.

I personally don't know that there is a Bitcoin ATM, this is new, and if this is true, I think there is a position to convert Bitcoin into a currency like the dollar.

Yes you can . first you must looking for where the best local market exchange in your country so you can tranfer or sell yout asset to be money to your bank or atm

I am also curious about Bitcoin ATM machine. I never seen it. Because there are no Bitcoin ATM in my country. But I hope in future I can see it in my country. To know that how to use Bitcoin ATM machine you can use google. I think if you search in google then you can easily find out it.

Bitcoin is your digital currency through which we can work and invest it onlion on many other platforms if you want to convert it you can do into local currency and draw them out through ATM mechin.

As far as i know in Miami this ATM machines for crypto is already existing there, not so sure but i just read it in some articles. Dont know if it was legitimate or not.

i dont know much about ATM machine of bitcoin but heard its available in few countries in a few places and got alot of charge for withdraw that doesnt even worth using it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dont have an experience on using them but during the time when i am on states side, i saw few machines in different convenience store that offers its customers to buy bitcoin on a machine.