Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

On 12/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Raina KH said:

The bitcoin halving has resulted in the reduced selling. If you observe the trend of bitcoin in the market, there is no drops or instability. The fear of bull run is not there any more. The bitcoin prices would increase in the coming weeks and the coming years looks bright for bitcoin.

Bitcoin is stable but that doesn't mean it'll be forever as its market is about volatility and depends on its demand and supply of the coin, bitcoin however is gaining more demands than supply which makes it to have the opportunity to rise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bull is start at this time and i hope soon in the crypto market the market go high more and we see that the BTC touch the 41,000$ high this time and peoples will invest more money in this market at this time becasue they know that BTC go high more this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The year 2020 has passed and we are now in 2021 and we are all experiencing the all time high price of bitcoin. The value and price of bitcoin has reached $40000 this year its has even doubled the all time high price of 2017 price. 

Yes, my friend, the price of Bitcoin has fallen to the text after it got its biggest rate this year, as it dropped the 41,000 mark for the first time, and after that its price decreased and it will witness a significant increase this year.

Bitcoin has risen in price by the end of 2020 and has risen like a bull run.  Bitcoin prices were very low at the time of Corona in early 2020, then in November, December the price was $30k.  Now in the first week of the new year, the price of Bitcoin has reached $40k, which has increased the price many times over in the past.

The upward trend will continue in this 2021, the price will reach 100,000 dollars, coupled with this is the problem of the pandemic and people will use cryptocurrencies even more as a way to prevent contagion.
There is still much to see.

As year 2020 is bitcoin halving my expectations is the bitcoin price will be reasonable in amount because the trading and investment will be given more concentration and there will be more profitable with lot of benefits and values 

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything went as expected, 2020 was the year of the halving and until before the halving we watched Bitcoin being extremely volatile and having too many fluctuations. After the halving it was very easier as the selling stopped and everything was better to invest, this was along with the QE and the money printed and given to many that didn't need them and had to invest somewhere.

Well, 2020 was a year that started quite badly for Bitcoin because it went down too much during the first months, but from April onwards it started going up due to the expectation of halving and later the effect of that event. In addition, many institutional investors entered the market and the weakness of the dollar also made the price of Bitcoin continue to rise.
Finally, PayPal's announcement was the trigger for Bitcoin to strongly break the $13k barrier and start the bull market as such, which led to the all time high of $42k.
I think 2021 could be a great year for Bitcoin because we're still in a bullish market and everything points to the fact that BTC still has a lot to give during this cycle.

At this time I want to tell you that about the 2021 the price of the Bitcoin is going hai and the reputation of the Bitcoin in the world is good and in these days Bitcoin is become a global currency e and everyone want to to purchase and sale the Bitcoin

At this time I want to tell you that about the 2021 the price of the Bitcoin is going hai and the reputation of the Bitcoin in the world is good and in these days Bitcoin is become a global currency e and everyone want to to purchase and sale the Bitcoin

I have the Uncommon Expectations from the Bitcoin. And the Bitcoin has Become the World No.1 Currency of the Current Durations. But there is Also One Problem because the there is More Difference Between the Retail and the Market Price of the Bitcoin.

You cannot guess what will happen to the price of the currency and whether it is in the event of a rise or fall, so I think that the price of the currency is rising and will rise, but its movement and the process of demand and supply for it is the one who will set such a price so do not anticipate things, my friend

The bitcoin halving of 2020 was not so terrible because even though it brought down the value of bitcoin to about $6000, the value tripled by the end of the year and those who had faith in bitcoin and held theirs saw a very big profit.

Well, to be a cinsero, thank God we are already in 2021 and well, the publication is already previous, so I do not know if you will answer me, but as for the price, it has increased satisfactorily and it still maintains signals, which make sure that it will continue to grow. From what I see it will remain like this for a while, even though according to signs indicate that at some point it will have a crash or update, which will be serious, but those is perhaps, according to the analysis of other people, as for mine I think That will remain, but I also consider a fall a bit serious, but later.

• +2 1

The expection last year about bitcoin occurs. Those that predict bitcoin to hits a price have hits and even go beyond. Now i see many buying now to hold and make investment because what happens last year. 

Bitvoin price that reached in 2020 at its start and also at the end of year were never expected because at the start of 2020 it dumped to 4000$ after the covid-19 situation then recovered after halving and pumped at the end of the year and broke uts ATH to a full new record  and reached 40000$ in the first month of 2021 

I doubt if there were a lot of people who expected such move of the BTC in 2020 and 2021

• +4 1

2019 was a year when the Bitcoin price continued to fall and the market was bearish throughout the year. This is the worst year for the crypto market after the boom of 2017. However in early 2020 the price of Bitcoin continued to rise, maybe because of the Bitcoin half effect, after May the price of Bitcoin continued to rise until now maybe this is the effect of half.

• +1 2

My friend, for me, I do not believe in expectations at all, my friend, for several reasons, which is that it is the only thing or factor that determines the price of the currency is only the volume of its daily circulation, and in 2020 Bitcoin halved in the first quarter of the year, but at the end of the year the scales turned and in 2021 it has reached its price $ 42,000 thanks

You are right mate. 2020 being the year of Bitcoin halving with increase in its price, i am still expecting more rise in the price of Bitcoin in this year 2021 as there will be more investors and trader that will put more focus on Bitcoin because of the high profit on the coin.

• +1 1

It won't be any surprise to me if Bitcoin halving keeps increasing in 2021 because that was my expectations and believe in the field of Cryptocurrency. More cryptocurrency investors and traders keeps showing interest in Bitcoin because of its rise in price and good profit and these are facts that will make Bitcoin halving increase more in 2021.