Which wallet is best - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Which wallet is best

In the market there are a lot of wallets you can use to store your fund. But there are also some fake wallets. Always stay away from this. You can use coinbase wallet to store your coins. You can also use myetherwallet, metamask etc to store your erc20 based tokens.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 12:20 PM, IsaacA said:

I am using coinbase wallet for sustained time and this wallet is superlative you bottle stock up your assest in this Wallet hundred percent safe and assured this is one of the finest wallet

coinbase wallet is the best wallet I have ever seen. the security of this wallet is very high and the user interface also the support team is good here.

I can't help you with that but i am thankful for you i will reas the comments and will learn

That will be interesting of course.

there is no hard drive for Mobile right???

I'm not using hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is very irritating for me. I use web and software wallet.. coinbase is most secure and safe web wallet. You can use it. Its very easy to use.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:15 AM, kirubel said:

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

I do not know more about that I only know and used blockchain and coinbase that is most famous wallet this day and many people trust.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Blockchain wallets and coinbase wallets are both the best and most popular wallets that I know of. I'm using a blockchain wallet and it has absolutely no problem there, I find it best.

For me I choose to use trust wallet for a long time it's absolutely trustworthy wallet your coins are totally safe if you store them in trust wallet

I think Coinbase is the best wallet with which it can be a personal favorite of many

My favorite wallet is the Coinbase because I can do everything with the easy transfer of money through the Coin Base, it's 100% safe and reliable.

56 minutes ago, ShimuL.Hassan said:

Coinbase wallet is best wallet. This wallet have extra security system. Have some privecy and very easy for all user. I am use this wallet in easily.

If you think about the security then coinbase is the best of them. using the wallet is very easy too.  the wallets supports many coins too.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 4:36 PM, Zaibi123 said:

there is no one size fits all wallet.wallets come on different platforms with different features .There are many wallet But  mycelium  is the most popular bit coin wallet .

I think coinbase wallet is the best wallet for storing any kind of crypto. the wallet is highly secured and very much user friendly too all for using.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:35 PM, Akbor said:

You cab use ledger nano s wallet for storing asset. this wallet is very much secured and user friendly . if you lost your pc than they you have way to get back your asset.

I am agree with you. i also think hardware wallets are very much secured and accessing the wallets are very much easy for all.

I didn't try hardware wallet, but you can put your coins in a safe place if you use blockchain wallet.

While hardware wallets seems to be the best bet as far as crypto safety is concerned, but there are a few web wallets which can be trusted for security. Some of the online wallets which I use is:-

1)Blockchain.com is a secure wallet with low transaction fees

2)Coinpayments.net is a secure wallet with 1500+ coins and transaction fees being variable.

3)Coinbase.com is a highly secured web-wallet with no transaction fees for internal transfer between coinbase accounts.

Hope this helps!

Being best of the wallet depends on your own standards, some prefer this wallet and some prefer to use that wallet. People have different views about what wallet they want to use.  Me, I prefer the wallet that is only accessible in our country because it can do the things I need.

How to regenerate with other hard drive wallets such as online wallets if you lose your dives.

There are a lot of mobile and web wallet, it just dependa on you what you will going to choose to store your crypto. 

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

You are so right mate, coinbase have all it needs

What's are the best things that's makes you appreciated with the coinbase? For me the coinbase wallet it doesn't have any of chance for me to use it never

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The reputed wallet are blockchain coinbase, exchanges are yobit binnace, and to store erc20 toke you should use mew these are my recommendations

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I personally, and this is my personal preference, that I think coinbase wallet is the best wallet that I have ever used in my time on cryptocurrency world. It has good security. You could try other wallet or some hardware wallets which needs money to have on of them.

Just now, Matchblower said:

Hardware wallet is one of the best wallet we have and the like of ledger Nano support many coins 

Hardware wallet is the most safe wallet that i seen

On 12/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, kirubel said:

have any one try hard drive wallet? did it have exchange or withdrawal fee? and if the hard drive broke what will id do

Sorry mate I don't know if there's any wallets like hard drive wallet this is the first time am actually hearing about it it simply new to me

13 hours ago, nypnrap said:

there are numerous best wallets but it's not simple to like that the framework at that point I get cash like to be within the advertise to store your sum

i think coinbase wallet is the best wallet in the crypto market and the wallet is very much trusted to all and people are using the wallet to store any kind of asset.