Views About Ethereum 2.0 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Views About Ethereum 2.0

Launch of Ethereum 2.0 is a big event and this type of big projects needs some extra time. The developer are not ready to launch it now may be they want some upgradation in it, so I think this delay will not effect it's price and value. It will launched soon.

• +4 1

Ethereum has always been dependent on the price of bitcoin, so when bitcoin will go up the ethereum won't be staying straight, it definitely will go up as well.

• +4 1

this is the first that i am ever hearing about a new ethereum coin that may be coming out and therefore i would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I think that a second version of a coin, especially when so successful is a very good idea, because you will be able to see the feedback that you got on the first coin and you know what made it so successful and what users felt could be better about the coin, and then you can improve on it in this new coin and it will therefore reach a higher value because you are giving people what you want. Although i don't think that it will rival bitcoin, such a concept may prove to be a very worthy adversary in the crypto market.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

From the delay, maybe we should expect a lot of new changes in the next version, the speed of transaction, the high cost of mining and many more improvements.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Ethereum currency is ranked second after Bitcoin and I am sure that this currency will have a very large future and we will see a high price as well and it is likely to reach more than $ 1000

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure the delay on the release of this crypto coin could eminent it's effectiveness and it would drive many investors's attention.

• +4 1

Yes I am to very excited as my friends are saying that ethereum  2.0 will be good choice at this time. Yesterday I have chat with my friends and we are discussing about different coins and the topic ETHEREUM raised.

• +1 1

Well I think Etherum 2.0 will be great in feature and will be successful like bitcoin, but it will actually take a longer time to archieve such success and all we can do is to wait and it feature we will benefit from it.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that if this update is good, Ethereum will finally be able to climb up to the price of 500 dollars, its price is now unfairly low.

• +4 1

There is no problem how much delay on releasing ethereum 2.0 if it comes with exciting features then it will attract crypto users and value of ethereum 2.0 will increases rapidly. 

The future of Ethereum is much better and we can make a substantial profit by investing here. Ethereum is a very popular currency like Bitcoin. Ethereum will pump a lot this year. Although not Ethereum 2.0, there is a possibility of getting closer.

• +4 1

I don't support the upgrade of ethereum 2.0 I think this will really affect the price of ethereum and it will reduce it value it is better we continue with our normal ethereum it is more safer.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:36 AM, Mishu1234 said:

So we all kknow that enthereum 2.0 is the update version of enthereum

Enthereum was also very fast but enthereum 2.0 is faster than enthereum

ethereum 2.0 has amazing features which current ethereum does not provide one of my favorite features is staking on ethereum project after launching ethereum 2.0 we will be able to stake our ethereum

• +3 1

ETH 2.0 updating no doubt there will be good effect on ETH price and l'm waiting for this updating. It is no exaggeration to say that ETH is the biggest coin after BTC and the popularity of the coin will more increase in the near future. 

• +4 1

Ethereum having to be one great coin in cryptocurrency market and topping the second place on the ranking now, am sure the 2.0 ethe will be great too. Am it will fix much problems people usually encountered when using Ethereum. 

• +5 1

We are all expecting to see the ethereum 2.0 launched in cryptocurrency marketplace because I have the believe that it will give make a good market value so that we will have a coin that will rival bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, so let's hope for the best.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I have heard about this technology, and I think it is very interesting in future investments! If it actively appears, and will be promoted, I think... it will have a good future that can overtake bitcoin!

• +1 1

I have read some posts on this forum and also some articles, that launch of the Ethereum 2.0 network will probably take place at the beginning of next year, and this network will be a major development in the currency of ethereum, so I think that in the coming months, the ethereum will increase significantly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, Treat1234 said:

I don't support the upgrade of ethereum 2.0 I think this will really affect the price of ethereum and it will reduce it value it is better we continue with our normal ethereum it is more safer.

Why do you think so? The current Ethereum network cannot scale no matter what. Fees rise astronomically and make everything useless. With PoS and sharding the speed can be increased and the decentralization will be higher.

Yep, you're right until now there is no announcement about ethereum 2.0 when will be release.. Seems it will take longer and it could be release in the next year but for sure the price of eth will skyrocket with this event.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think ethereum 2.0 will be boom because even only the some news about releasing ethereum 2.0 has increased almost $60 in the price of ethereum. Even the base of the ethereum is very strong and even good coins are using ethereum wallet to store the data.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that it depends on the currency project and the parties that will finance this currency. We may see strong new currencies, but I think that these currencies will need a lot of support and a lot of successors

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:55 PM, BTC Future said:

The main change we expect to see with Ethereum 2.0 is the change from "Proof of Work" to "Proof of Stake" model.

So instead of mining and relying on heavy equipment and electricity the model will have to do with holding Ethereum and staking it in order to verify transactions and get paid for it.

Proof of stake is expected to be more scalable and Vitalik has as his main purpose to solve this problem for Ethereum.

ofcource , main motive of Etherium 2.0 is change in work of model . there are alot of changes we can see in Etherium 2.0  . security also change or we can say more secure in this update .  this is really great update for Etherium network .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, Romaan1987 said:

I have strong believe in this coin that it will follow BTC

Well, even though it may takes a long tine to released, it's just okay because they're assure that this will be released soon.

Most of the altcoins are just depends to the bitcoin mate so expecting that this ethereum 2.0 is also following the bitcoin in terms of it's pricing.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, kare said:

I know  that they are trying to make the ethereum blockchain to more strong  and ineffective  in handling  transactions  and for scalibity  of the entire  eco system 

they are trying to make the ethereum blockchain to more strong  and ineffective  in handling  transactions  and for scalibity  of the entire  eco system